What qualifies someone as a Diamond?

because I have some ulterior motive.... Originally Posted by Valerie
I can only hope!
  • WTF
  • 01-21-2011, 06:21 PM
I think the majority of guys would still pay for membership to read reviews....just like every other board. Most come here for the discussion forums which are free anyway. If a guy pulls money because he can't make some dumb azz comment that has no merit, let him. 2 more ladies might be inclined to spend their advertising dollars if the peanut gallery was not always here.

If a guy is that dumb that he needs 4 other guys to say, "Quack" for his own light bulb to go on, he probably should not even be reading reviews lol.

Review "comments" are not why Eccie is in business...it's the combination of guys who pay to READ them, and ladies who pay to advertise. In fact, there was a thread in the main forum not long ago by someone practically begging for guys to post MORE reviews...seems to me the ladies might be telling them to post elsewhere. I have over 100 reviews with an average of 40 or so per board...I have 4 here. Nuff said. Originally Posted by London Rayne
I do not care one way or the other...all I was doing was pointing out why they may continue to do what they are doing.

I do appreciate you recognizing that we should at least be able to read our reviews...It's quite refreshing to have a guy on this board not acting like a complete Macho Narcissist.... Originally Posted by Valerie
Calling names is not going to help your cause....unite in the ladies room, elect a leader and have a civil discussion with mangement on the Pro's and Con's and see what the deal is. But getting in a pissing contest with regular board members that have no say in the matter seems futile. Besides that is the nicest thing I have been called in awhile Good Luck in your quest.
Which may be a moot point, considering I get reviewed like once a year anyway. Originally Posted by Carrie Hillcrest
Damn darlin! Once a year? You must be gettin awful horny.
Damn darlin! Once a year? You must be gettin awful horny. Originally Posted by pjorourke
I know ladies that are .... very busy and have NO reviews whatsoever. I doubt they're "horny" LOL!
  • WTF
  • 01-21-2011, 06:26 PM
I know ladies that are .... very busy and have NO reviews whatsoever. I doubt they're "horny" LOL! Originally Posted by Naomi4u
I think he was jkn....he is pretty funny on most matters not related to healthcare
I think he was jkn....he is pretty funny on most matters not related to healthcare
Originally Posted by WTF
I know he was love.. @ least I hope so lol
Calling names is not going to help your cause....unite in the ladies room, elect a leader and have a civil discussion with mangement on the Pro's and Con's and see what the deal is. But getting in a pissing contest with regular board members that have no say in the matter seems futile. Besides that is the nicest thing I have been called in awhile Good Luck in your quest.[/QUOTE]

There is no pissing contest, I'm simply pointing out how a lot of the ladies feel, the same as you and some others continue to point out how you feel about the issue....And I didn't call names to "help my cause"...I said what I said because it's what I think of some people on here, though I didn't mention names, so it's not my problem should you choose to assume I was referring to yourself ....Good luck to you as well
  • WTF
  • 01-21-2011, 08:20 PM
There is no pissing contest, I'm simply pointing out how a lot of the ladies feel, the same as you and some others continue to point out how you feel about the issue....And I didn't call names to "help my cause"...I said what I said because it's what I think of some people on here, though I didn't mention names, so it's not my problem should you choose to assume I was referring to yourself ....Good luck to you as well Originally Posted by Valerie
I understand how they feel...I was merely pointing out how the site owners may feel.

As to name calling I was pointing out that may not be the most effective way to get your point across. Taking the matter up with mangement might be a more effective. By calling them off handly Macho Narcissists seems not to be the first effective step
I understand how they feel...I was merely pointing out how the site owners may feel.

As to name calling I was pointing out that may not be the most effective way to get your point across. Taking the matter up with mangement might be a more effective. By calling them off handly Macho Narcissists seems not to be the first effective step Originally Posted by WTF
I've never spoken to any owners of this board, and I don't recall calling the owners Macho Narcissists...And so we are clear, that statement was not geared toward the owners by any means...So perhaps you should get your facts straight first before you go accusing me of name calling the owners of this board love?

Calling names is not going to help your cause....unite in the ladies room, elect a leader and have a civil discussion with mangement on the Pro's and Con's and see what the deal is. But getting in a pissing contest with regular board members that have no say in the matter seems futile. Besides that is the nicest thing I have been called in awhile Good Luck in your quest. Originally Posted by WTF
I don`t think Valerie meant her post in the way you received its meaning and meant to interprete it. I think she was funny and cynical. :-) she was probably assuming that you stated the obvious
  • WTF
  • 01-21-2011, 09:21 PM
I've never spoken to any owners of this board, and I don't recall calling the owners Macho Narcissists...And so we are clear, that statement was not geared toward the owners by any means...So perhaps you should get your facts straight first before you go accusing me of name calling the owners of this board love? Originally Posted by Valerie
It is the owners policy...so calling people that defend the policy it may appear that you are de facto assuming so.

I am not defending their policy btw, merely explaining why it may be in place. All I was trying to do was explain the other side of the coin, I took no position on it.

I don`t think Valerie meant her post in the way you received its meaning and meant to interprete it. I think she was funny and cynical. :-) she was probably assuming that you stated the obvious Originally Posted by ninasastri
Probably, translations get lost in posting. Mine seems to have , so hers just as easily could have. I hope the review process can come to a satisfactory conclusion for all.
It is the owners policy...so calling people that defend the policy it may appear that you are de facto assuming so.
Originally Posted by WTF
**MAY APPEAR**....seriously? Why are you so interested in mere speculation? It's not even your business what they think, and yet you still won't let it go....just stop, go have a drink, take a pill do something...please....I'm done dealing with your antics tonight.....Bloody Hell....
  • WTF
  • 01-21-2011, 09:57 PM
**MAY APPEAR**....seriously? Why are you so interested in mere speculation? Bloody Hell.... Originally Posted by Valerie
Well maybe because you speculated that some are Macho Narcissists. How is my speculation any different from yours?
Oh hell shut up already lol! Why is this dumb azz thread still open anyway? Yea..thanks!
I would just like to speculate that I am really quite fond of many of the macho narcissists who post here

Back to my nap now