Sunday 9pm -the art of the post

Well fuck. Now I don't know who's mandle I am anymore. Globswallow? A lil help please? I am lost.

P.s. 1st rule of ban-a-palooza thread is do not start the ban-a-palooza thread. Originally Posted by Mythos

Explain your rule ? It's funny because you made this comment on 3-3-2017 & a few weeks before that providers started getting outted... hmmm

Better yet its interesting you say this..

I got a wash tub and a some MD2020. Hit me up ladies! Originally Posted by Mythos
Smh
Thanks for linking those. Some funny posts on my part. Apprecuate it
Thanks for linking those. Some funny posts on my part. Apprecuate it Originally Posted by Mythos
One thang fo sho...you caint spel worth a chit......

But it's all good..... just sayin cause I pay attention to details....like the post I commented about earlier.

Yeah, I saw that and I call bullshit.

Cheap Walmart Wine is a mother fucker.
I do wonder who is going to win this weeks 9pm posting war. It should be as interesting as watching paint dry. Originally Posted by R.M.
But I have seen boxed wine at the bodega, is Walmart any cheaper?
My bad. Bandana. Originally Posted by Mythos
Not really. If it's hanging out of the back pocket of some working clothes loaded with sweat and snot ... it's not a "bandana"!

handkerchief: a square of cotton or other finely woven material, typically carried in one's pocket and intended for blowing or wiping one's nose.
bandana: a large handkerchief, typically having a colorful pattern, worn tied around the head or neck.
Don't let the amateurs on here intimidate you.

You've probably heard this sort of statement before. A handkerchief may not be a "bandana," but a "bandana" is a handkerchief.
But when does a bandle turn into a mandle?
Better yet, when does a mandle turn into a bandle?

Mythos? Over/under?
  • WTF
  • 09-28-2017, 07:55 AM
My bad. Bandana. Smoking hot scene though. Originally Posted by Mythos
That is not a smoking hot scene...I am the expert on smoking hot scenes. This is a smoking hot scene.

I's it just me, or does anyone else enjoy seeing who wins the "weekend lineup" post race each week? It's kind of like watching a horse race. Which filly or mare will take first? Who places?

I applaud the ladies for their posting skills and efforts. Game on. Originally Posted by Mythos
Looking forward to this Sunday !
Not really. If it's hanging out of the back pocket of some working clothes loaded with sweat and snot ... it's not a "bandana"!

Don't let the amateurs on here intimidate you.

You've probably heard this sort of statement before. A handkerchief may not be a "bandana," but a "bandana" is a handkerchief. Originally Posted by LexusLover
I had not heard that. Thank you for sharing.

That is not a smoking hot scene...I am the expert on smoking hot scenes. This is a smoking hot scene.

Originally Posted by WTF
You cheat. ANYTHING with Halle Berry is a hot scene.

Looking forward to this Sunday ! Originally Posted by TryWeakly

I -"KNOW"- you are looking forward to sunday 9pm tryMANDLE.
Good luck on getting 1st place again.
Will Marie quit pretending to be a man and post her own Weekend Ad this week?

I -"KNOW"- you are looking forward to sunday 9pm tryMANDLE.
Good luck on getting 1st place again. Originally Posted by Mythos
Why would I post in that? It is for providers, as you know, and I am not.
I had not heard that. Thank you for sharing. Originally Posted by Mythos
NP ... just letting you know you were correct, for a change.
Why would I post in that? It is for providers, as you know, and I am not. Originally Posted by TryWeakly

TryMANDLE do not be coy. The MATRIX had you the day you logged in.

NP ... just letting you know you were correct, for a change. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Change can be good
The matrix THINCKS it had me.

I am much better than you thinck I am.

Carry on.... watch out for banana peels.