the *OFFICIAL* welcome back TARA thread!

Funny hmmmm i didn't get banned. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Well, not banned banned, which helps my "Over" bet.

Funny for 4 days you cant keep your fat ugly ass off my thread huh. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Is it too late to hedge my bet?
And im sure you stomach is still fat as usual. Funny for 4 days you cant keep your fat ugly ass off my thread huh. Just cant help yourself. Lol
Oh no it will be back soon. Trust me. . This week i belive. Yeah im sure your busy with the specials you run. Im so slow, so slow. Dont know whats going on. Lmaof Enjoy the points you got sweetie. You will eventually get banned with as many you have. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Is that all you got?
Well, not banned banned, which helps my "Over" bet. Originally Posted by chicagoboy
Thanks Babe. You tell her. Lol
Is that all you got? Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
No just busy going to gym. Come fat ass bring it on more.
No just busy going to gym. Come fat ass bring it on more. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Happy happy joy joy lol how was vegas?
Happy day...... Jules keeps sweating me.
Listen why dont u do something useful like update your age on all of your ads and showcase... 32 is not 35

I guess not being able to post for a few days really got to your head... i didnt address you at all today tara you mentioned my name first and you started throwing jabs as usual.

A cooling off period means cool the fuck off but you clearly dont get things like normal people do.
Hey why dont you list your actual weight. Your fat. Your not 120 not by a long shot. Do you have cottage cheese on your legs? Why dont you take a breather today. Go to the gym and get of my ass. It will do you some good. You make your own self look bad sweetie. Quit sweating me. Funny you think my acct was suspended or frozen. I never got in any trouble you dumb ass. God your really stupid aren't you. Be normal and quit be crazy over me.
Hey why dont you list your actual weight. Your fat. Your not 120 not by a long shot. Do you have cottage cheese on your legs? Why dont you take a breather today. Go to the gym and get of my ass. It will do you some good. You make your own self look bad sweetie. Quit sweating me. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Im 129 advertise 130... i guess fat jokes is all someone with only a face a mother could love can come up with...

Oh its you're not "your" if u are gonna insult me use proper spelling and grammar please
Hey why dont you list your actual weight. Your fat. Your not 120 not by a long shot. Do you have cottage cheese on your legs? Why dont you take a breather today. Go to the gym and get of my ass. It will do you some good. You make your own self look bad sweetie. Quit sweating me. Funny you think my acct was suspended or frozen. I never got in any trouble you dumb ass. God your really stupid aren't you. Be normal and quit be crazy over me. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Just making sure i get the edited Version in lol
Yeah right. And pigs fly. Lol

Im going to get sum doenuts.

Yes get the edited version. So there their wont won't be any problem.
No kids huh? Dam your what 35 guess nobody wants a kid with that ugly face like yours. Dont blame them.
I see someone is working on getting their vacation back early. It might be in your best interest to stop
Yeah right. And pigs fly. Lol

Im going to get sum doenuts.

Yes get the edited version. So there their wont won't be any problem.
No kids huh? Dam your what 35 guess nobody wants a kid with that ugly face like yours. Dont blame them. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Im 32 and you do know bringing up kids is against the rules right?