For those who need proof of election fraud....

if this was waste paper being shredded, why was the FBI involved? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
If the FBI was involved it was once again to dot all the i's and cross all the t's to show there was no fraud involved.
MAY 16, 2021
PALM BEACH, FL

Statement by Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States of America

Breaking News! New polling by CBS News on the state of the Republican Party (which is very strong!). “President Trump has a strong hold on the GOP.” 80% of Republicans agree with the removal of Liz Cheney from GOP Leadership and only 20% disagree. The poll also showed that 67% of Republicans said that they do not consider Sleepy Joe Biden to be the legitimate winner of the 2020 Presidential Election. I agree with them 100%, just look at the facts and the data—there is no way he won the 2020 Presidential Election!

###

Edit: DJT website will be updated by tomorrow Originally Posted by bambino

Originally Posted by matchingmole
I thought the left designated pepe the frog as a white supremacist symbol, why is it being used in an anti-trump meme against a pro-trump person?
62 state and Federal courts, including a SCOTUS packed with Trump* appointees, have declared no systemic voter fraud. Those still buying Trump*'s Big Lie have either been brainwashed by the right wing media machine that deals in lies and fake news or are a few bricks shy of a full load. Take your pick. Originally Posted by Expresso Jim
You can't see the forest for all of the trees. Once again, "systemic" voter fraud or "wide spread" voter fraud. Why the modifiers? Just have someone say, very clearly, there was NO VOTER FRAUD. Why can't they or won't they do that?
"Right wing media machine"??? Are you serious? Can you describe this right wing media machine? Does it look anything like the incestuous relationship between the New York Times, the Washington Post, ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, MSNBC, CNBC, et. al.?
NBC agrees, if a modem was used in the machines, it’s a fraudulent election.

https://t.me/ICONS2021/7082

https://t.me/ICONS2021/7082 Originally Posted by bambino
And there is no proof that at any time the computers used to count ballots were connected to the internet via the modems.
And there is no proof that at any time the computers used to count ballots were connected to the internet via the modems. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Sheez!!!!!

https://danfromsquirrelhill.wordpres...ideo-dominion/
You can't see the forest for all of the trees. Once again, "systemic" voter fraud or "wide spread" voter fraud. Why the modifiers? Just have someone say, very clearly, there was NO VOTER FRAUD. Why can't they or won't they do that?
"Right wing media machine"??? Are you serious? Can you describe this right wing media machine? Does it look anything like the incestuous relationship between the New York Times, the Washington Post, ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, MSNBC, CNBC, et. al.? Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
There was voter fraud. One person in Wisconsin was caught.

The Wisconsin State Journal was able to identify just 28 allegations of election fraud or other irregularities that were specific enough to attempt to verify, but could only partially substantiate one, involving 42 votes. Interviews with dozens of prosecutors, election officials and people who lodged complaints made clear that most, if not all, of the allegations could be chalked up to hearsay or minor administrative errors.

I also read about someone who altered a ballot from Biden to Trump. I'm sure that other cases of similar voter fraud occured here and there. Enought to alter the outcome of the election in any state? Not even close.
Sheez!!!!!

https://danfromsquirrelhill.wordpres...ideo-dominion/ Originally Posted by bambino
So you want me to believe "Dan from Squirrel Hill"? Unfortunately both uTube videos cited by Dan were not accessible. The first was removed for "violating You-Tube's terms of service" which to me implies that the claims made were BS.

Got any more "proof"?
So you want me to believe "Dan from Squirrel Hill"? Unfortunately both uTube videos cited by Dan were not accessible. The first was removed for "violating You-Tube's terms of service" which to me implies that the claims made were BS.

Got any more "proof"? Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
YouTube has banned 100s of thousands. I picked Dan from Squirrel Hill because it’s a Burrough in Pgh!!!! Remember the synagogue shooting? At least you opened it. It was a test Speedy.

https://t.me/ICONS2021/7082 Originally Posted by bambino
Imagine, following the law and the constitution. Seems like a foreign idea in this country anymore:

https://t.me/realx22report/2138

What are they afraid of?

NCSWIC
I thought the left designated pepe the frog as a white supremacist symbol, why is it being used in an anti-trump meme against a pro-trump person? Originally Posted by GastonGlock
It most definitely is and I don’t know.

I think more than just the left designated white supremacy as unacceptable.
It most definitely is and I don’t know.

I think more than just the left designated white supremacy as unacceptable. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
oh, we're going down a separate rabbit hole here. This was one of the more fascinating trends I saw in the last 5 years.

So Pepe wasn't actually a white supremacy symbol at first, and it still gets used a lot in other contexts. Basically what happens is, and this happened with several different memes, was this.

1.) Assholes on 4chan realized that journalists stalked the site, along with government agents from all over the world.

2.) Assholes would make a thread either creating a vote for, or unilaterally stating that "_______ is now a secret white power symbol, tell your friends".

3.) If the assholes kept it up long enough, the news would pick it up. Suddenly you'd have articles on "_____ is a white supremacist dogwhistle".

4.) White supremacists, disliking the media, and thinking it was funny, would adopt the meme.

They did this, with varying degrees of success with:
Pepe the Frog
The Circle Game
The OK Symbol
"Learn to Code"
Mac Tonight
New Balance Shoes
The Joker
The Triforce

It was positively fascinating to watch.