YummyMarie: a place for her random ideas, thoughts, and musings

I should, right??? Only problem is the MUNCHKINS get into all sorts of trouble when I leave. Can we work on getting the distance between Austin and Houston shortened??? I love to travel and I used to do it quite often, but alas, life circumstances change...but

I HAVE AN IDEA!!! If you come here JUST FOR ME, I'll make it worth your while in more ways than one

Where can I go around Houston that's accessible if I leave the Southeast side at 7:30am and am back on the Southeast side by 5:30pm (including traffic)??? That means earliest appt at 9am and latest at 2:45pm... Originally Posted by YummyMarie
No high speed train between Houston and ATX yet? Bummer
I would CUM just for you (more than once) !
But then I get into trouble for taking a 7 hour lunch break, and that would hinder my future hobby activity...
Hmmm random idea/thought:
Let's invent long distance hobbying!!! I lay a pipe line and you suck on it.
Let ATX be the judge on that ! Come visit us ... Originally Posted by fun2come
ATX = Abilene LOL!....awesome, the guys there are always whining about the lack of quality ladies.
She'll never make it to Abilene (sorry guys), we'd keep her here in ATX and claim that she ran out of gas.
She'll never make it to Abilene (sorry guys), we'd keep her here in ATX and claim that she ran out of gas. Originally Posted by fun2come
I may run out of gas but I'll never run out of steam!!!
Reminds me of the little engine that could.....
This is the little engine that DID...again...and again...and AGAIN
I may run out of gas but I'll never run out of steam!!! Originally Posted by YummyMarie
Eat more beans and you will never run out of gas.
Eat more beans and you will never run out of gas. Originally Posted by pyramider
This sir, is the key to world peace, and a cleaner and greener planet...LOL
1.5 bottle of red = blackout and bump on top of my head...

SMH, but it hurts when I do that...doh!
Taint tickling does not bruise.
Marie
I look forward to seeing you so take better care of your self. I have some cherry whipped cream to lick off of your nipples.
Lol...looking forward to it.
Marie
I look forward to seeing you so take better care of your self. I have some cherry whipped cream to lick off of your nipples. Originally Posted by tucson
Don't know about that....a bump on the head might make it so you can do all sorts of wicked things to her and say it was all her imagination!
Marie
I look forward to seeing you so take better care of your self. I have some cherry whipped cream to lick off of your nipples. Originally Posted by tucson
Just bring an extra helping for that 3rd nipple on her head .... and More Yummy !!!
Hehe. No worries, I need to take better care of myself for many reasons, not just for whipped cream-enhanced nipple licking :-)

Lesson learned and looking forward to plenty of great times with my peeps who love and care about me...muah!