Members You Miss...

My guess is that (n) stands for NEXT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Or, did a banned member attempt to come back as another and get caught? Originally Posted by rodeomann22
This was probably the case.
Easy to detect with today's technology....
Wait, how the hell did pussyhound get banned already, he was only here a week or so and said/did nothig wrong, hell at least nothing more than everyone else says here!! Or, did a banned member attempt to come back as another and get caught? Originally Posted by rodeomann22
I told you last night rman he was under another name
not hard to figure it out theres some clues there and in pms he did
not hard to figure it out theres some clues there and in pms he did Originally Posted by bjwstw
And to think what post 423 could have been.
not hard to figure it out theres some clues there and in pms he did Originally Posted by bjwstw
Kinda interesting how that happened BJ when I didn't receive anything from you. And as for your clues, come on, but yeah everyone PM's you all the dirty laundry as if you are some god of the hooker board.
So you are saying that this guy was PMing you and you know who he was before? Just confirming, as I am pretty sure that he never PMed you and that you have no idea who he is/was.
Broke Buttinns
Kinda interesting how that happened BJ when I didn't receive anything from you. And as for your clues, come on, but yeah everyone PM's you all the dirty laundry as if you are some god of the hooker board. Originally Posted by rodeomann22
I said it in the thread, lol

go back and read it
So you are saying that this guy was PMing you and you know who he was before? Just confirming, as I am pretty sure that he never PMed you and that you have no idea who he is/was. Originally Posted by Taskmaster
no never said that. he did pm others though apparently then mods picked up real quick on we go as the mods say now too lol banned without any points displayed.

I know who he is was and is now again yes
as do a few others

not hard to figure out, read the thread or threads
never got or need ed a pm from him
remember stink I mean task follow along lol u too funny, u guys need to figure it out on your own

on we go
no never said that. he did pm others though apparently then mods picked up real quick on we go as the mods say now too lol banned without any points displayed.

I know who he is was and is now again yes
as do a few others

not hard to figure out, read the thread or threads
never got or need ed a pm from him
remember stink I mean task follow along lol u too funny, u guys need to figure it out on your own

on we go Originally Posted by bjwstw
Oh, I know -- which is how I know that YOU don't know. That just adds a further lack of credibility in regards to everything else you supposedly know and spout off as "truth and fact". Not that there was any doubt there considering how much misinformation you have enjoyed spreading about me in an effort to feel better about yourself.

Good try though bj. As JC says about you , all talk and no substance.
bjwstw

who is this guy damn?

lol

I think I know him

Interesting, you said you know who it is and to look at the post, I'm assuming, which we know what that does, but all I saw was I think I know him. I'm pretty sure I know who it was, and of course still no PM from u kind sir!!

On we go
Oh, I know -- which is how I know that YOU don't know. That just adds a further lack of credibility in regards to everything else you supposedly know and spout off as "truth and fact". Not that there was any doubt there considering how much misinformation you have enjoyed spreading about me in an effort to feel better about yourself.

Good try though bj. As JC says about you , all talk and no substance. Originally Posted by Taskmaster
lol coming from you mr oh the ohio girl didn't dump me lol

yes youre the leader in the lack of credibility, but follow along as on we go
I don't spread info about you lol

your old buddy mg, now that's a different story stinky
bjwstw

who is this guy damn?

lol

I think I know him

Interesting, you said you know who it is and to look at the post, I'm assuming, which we know what that does, but all I saw was I think I know him. I'm pretty sure I know who it was, and of course still no PM from u kind sir!!

On we go Originally Posted by rodeomann22
pm away rodeo

remember what happened last time u played this game lol
pm away rodeo

remember what happened last time u played this game lol Originally Posted by bjwstw
PM what BJ? I seem to recall it was you that kept pming me that night but it's ok, believe what you want. If you really know who it is spill the beans but we found out last time that you won't so it's ok,

On we go
PM what BJ? I seem to recall it was you that kept pming me that night but it's ok, believe what you want. If you really know who it is spill the beans but we found out last time that you won't so it's ok,

On we go Originally Posted by rodeomann22
no no no u pmd me

and yes I pm you back

I gave u the info u said bs and I was wrong

then a day later, we pm and u say damn I was right.

on we go, I give u too much info as it is u still worried about your girl if she doing bbbfs or not, I wouldn't tell you then u get mad because I don't give info to you.

Deep down u know the answer don't blame me