Who do you miss?

Titianna Love she was at this Spa in the shopping center at 416 Beltway 8 in the Greenspoint area.
Shit u brought back good memories with her ... wow I remember seeing her before a flight out to Denver ... she was great Originally Posted by Swang84
Wildflowers. I know her friend WetandWild is still active on P411. I always want to ask her how Wildflowers doing (God the body on her) but when people leave the biz I really try to respect that.

And not referring to the location Wildflowers...the actual girl...maybe it was Wildflowers79? Or something close to that. Originally Posted by Paulie
WOW! I forgot about her. I was killing time one day while waiting for a work meeting and went into some restaurant neat Willowbrook for a bite and a drink. She sat a couple seats down at the bar and we had some idle chit chat. Turns out we had some overlapping work experiences. I did not make it to the meeting...
The Studio
Zafiro
Amy Allistar

Naughty Nycole

I still occasionally rub one out to her home movies we made HAHA
Amy All Star then was Lyric. Oh my beyond beautiful! Very sexy and skilled
Amy All Star then was Lyric. Oh my beyond beautiful! Very sexy and skilled Originally Posted by trickydicky

She's still around if you know where to look...
These 4 women were my ATFs.
I wish I could see them again.
1. Angela Nicky
2. Asianpan69
3. Sexyhanna1
4 Laylonie
Kristin Callaway
Laura Garza
Miranda
  • bbkid
  • 04-28-2021, 06:51 AM
^ That's a nice line-up, bullet. Those three could keep a man busy for a WHILE.
This is going pretty far back but I think of DDDebbie from Maria spa from time to rime.
Wish there was some pics more of these old ATF's, I'll search my old hard drive if anybody wants to trade
Kristin Callaway
Laura Garza
Miranda Originally Posted by bullet0

Yep. Also seeing Laura Garza reminds me of Maria of Houston.
  • bbkid
  • 05-05-2021, 09:10 AM
Yep. Also seeing Laura Garza reminds me of Maria of Houston. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
Ah yes........ the lovely Maria. Man, I experienced a double with Laura and Maria a few years back. Barely made it back to my truck. I think they were both on a mission to outdo each other that day.
Laura, she was totally wonderful