The Dallas Cowboys and NFL 2022 Season

Hopefully they don't relax today against Arizona, would be an embarrassing loss.
There's a ton of trap games this week including the Cowboys game. We should win.. but hopefully they dont ease up. They need to keep the same intensity they had so far.
LMFAO how bout them Cowboys. Exposed as the mediocre team that they are going to be this season. Can't wait to see how they fare against the Niners.
LMFAO how bout them Cowboys. Exposed as the mediocre team that they are going to be this season. Can't wait to see how they fare against the Niners. Originally Posted by golferguy55

I knew winning their first 2 games was just a fluke.

Now we finally got the Cowboys we know and love back. The Losing Choking Cowboys.

Strangely the Houston Texans won their first game of the season and are now 1-2.

How about the Dolphins scoring 70 points in their win vs Denver?

By scoring 70 points, they tied the NFL record for the fourth-most points ever scored in a game and they could had kicked a FG in the final minute to make it 73 points and tie the NFL record for the most points ever scored in a game but the Dolphins chose to just kneel.

Should had gone for it.
they could had kicked a FG in the final minute to make it 73 points and tie the NFL record for the most points ever scored in a game but the Dolphins chose to just kneel.

Should had gone for it. Originally Posted by CG2014
I'm pissed they took a knee. I took the Dolphins, giving 50 points, and lost my damn bet

I think it looks petty to kick a field goal for the record books. Besides that teams don't forget shit, and would probably apply a ''Tanya Harding'' to the Miami QB at their next meeting.

Might be a good thing the Cowboys took a whooping today. Might as well evaluate early, while there's plenty of time to learn from the many mistakes.
Hopefully they don't relax today against Arizona, would be an embarrassing loss. Originally Posted by Stressfree1

it was embarrassing

Odds: DAL-11.5
O/U43.5

Final

• Dallas
    Cowboys

• Arizona
    Cardinals

I'm pissed they took a knee. I took the Dolphins, giving 50 points, and lost my damn bet

I think it looks petty to kick a field goal for the record books. Besides that teams don't forget shit, and would probably apply a ''Tanya Harding'' to the Miami QB at their next meeting.

Might be a good thing the Cowboys took a whooping today. Might as well evaluate early, while there's plenty of time to learn from the many mistakes. Originally Posted by Chung Tran

they needed it. so should i come outta the closet as a Fins fan again? it's been so dark in that closet .. bahahaaaaa

they shoulda rubbed it in and gone for the record
LMFAO how bout them Cowboys. Exposed as the mediocre team that they are going to be this season. Can't wait to see how they fare against the Niners. Originally Posted by golferguy55
It's difficult to win when the opposing team never gets called for pass interference, which would have swayed the score FOURTEEN POINTS, and offensive holding, just ask Layton VanderEsch,whose jersey was stretched the limit. The Cardinals got away with one.

So what?

It took some really REALLY bad calls in the end zone to beat the Cowboys.
Doesn't make them "mediocre"
I remember Dobbs from last year’s game vs Tennessee. He was actually pretty good in that game, so I didn’t think yesterday was going to be a gimmee with him as QB.

I expected the OL to be a problem, but what was with all the defensive penalties? If this team doesn’t have the mental toughness to rally from Diggs injury then I don’t feel great about the rest of this season.

Having said that, I don’t expect them to collapse and miss the playoffs. But if they have games like this in December then I predict another playoff collapse.
Is TinMan responsible for yesterday's loss? Or is he just the Great Predictor? What ch'all think?

https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=106...&postcount=413
The absence of Diggs was felt but the game was a failure on every level. How many times can I watch them settle for 3 points in the red zone?

Just one game but it was dispiriting to watch.
Really tough schedule this year too. We're playing 3 of the 4 best teams in the league, including a christmas eve game on the road against the team that just put up 70 points
The absence of Diggs was felt but the game was a failure on every level. How many times can I watch them settle for 3 points in the red zone?

Just one game but it was dispiriting to watch. Originally Posted by beeman1000
I wish they had. They might have had a chance to win in the end if they hadn’t passed up the easy FGs.
I wish they had. They might have had a chance to win in the end if they hadn’t passed up the easy FGs. Originally Posted by TinMan
Agree. That 4th and Four at the 5 yard line, 18+ minutes left in the game, should have been a field goal. Might have altered the game, ultimately.
Relax folks, besides Diggs being out, we were also missing three offensive lineman starters. Everything will be OK, they were probably overlooking Arizona in anticipation of next weeks game.