This is my official RETIREMENT thread... (This is old, She is not retired- NYr)

Dude. She's banned for a year. You really should stop. You're starting to look like a fucking psycho. Originally Posted by corona
I agree, something is not right here, beating the dead decomposed horse daily...... Originally Posted by BLM69
And yet you keep on reading and posting...
when kitty is posting on TSJasmines account she's still posting on the board, posting pics of her shitty apt and bragging about her lease car....
and vi you know you set that young man up, when he wanted to leave you...... Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
Kitty is not posting on anyone's account. Jasmine is posting messages directly from Kitty, and I encouraged Jasmine to provide updates from Kitty anytime she likes. And Kitty's CONDO looks great to me, and btw she OWNS her car, not leases.

As for the second part of your comment you are dead wrong, it was the other way around.
Kitty is not posting on anyone's account. Jasmine is posting messages directly from Kitty, and I encouraged Jasmine to provide updates from Kitty anytime she likes. And Kitty's CONDO looks great to me, and btw she OWNS her car, not leases.

As for the second part of your comment you are dead wrong, it was the other way around. Originally Posted by SteveOTX
Shut up StephanieOTX, you're a fucking douchebag that NOBODY, including your mother and father give a fuck about.
Shut up StephanieOTX, you're a fucking douchebag that NOBODY, including your mother and father give a fuck about. Originally Posted by ManSlut
Stephanie feels bad.. ratting out her ex boyfriend ...who was horrified by what Stephanie would do to make a buck, all without a condom......so when he left and loaded up his Barney costume....she had a break down and told the feds a tall tale and planted guns and*** in his belongings...so the meek costume wearing boyfriend, went to jail behind a jealous whore......I feel bad for him....but what was he thinking? filthy dorm room ,old fat guys in black socks barebacking vi, he had enough.....then she she told her tale of whoa.....poor fucker
Poor men who have no idea about eccie & etc...That's 1 First Experience I Wouldn't Want To Have! Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe

Sounds like the title for a really, really bad coffee table book.....chockfull of terrible stories (and pics) of hobby experiences from hell....
Stephanie feels bad.. ratting out her ex boyfriend ...who was horrified by what Stephanie would do to make a buck, all without a condom......so when he left and loaded up his Barney costume....she had a break down and told the feds a tall tale and planted guns and*** in his belongings...so the meek costume wearing boyfriend, went to jail behind a jealous whore......I feel bad for him....but what was he thinking? filthy dorm room ,old fat guys in black socks barebacking vi, he had enough.....then she she told her tale of whoa.....poor fucker Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
I have no particular interest in this hot (well, tepid) mess...but...

This post is simply wrong on the facts. The pimp noted here *confessed* to buying illegal guns, and the confession is recorded in public documents. There are other errors, but this is the one most easily proven.
I have no particular interest in this hot (well, tepid) mess...but...

This post is simply wrong on the facts. The pimp noted here *confessed* to buying illegal guns, and the confession is recorded in public documents. There are other errors, but this is the one most easily proven. Originally Posted by sean rider
Sean lets cut the crap shall we? he confessed to the guns that vi planted, to save her worthless ass..because he was in love, until she posted the videos on that site, and he couldn't take it anymore.....when he left she told her tall tale to the cops....and it was almost impossible for him to defend himself without destroying vi, who his costume wearing ass still had feelings for.....so he took the fall .....a parole violation, which even though she put the guns in his belongings....would have been very hard to beat without turning vi in.......he fucked up and trusted a crazy whore....and committed the cardinal sin of having feelings for her.....but you get on with defending that BSC whore........while a guy sits in jail, for being in love.......yeah the big bad pimp in a barney costume.....LMAO.....every badass pimp loves cosplay.......LOL.....

take your time and think about what I said......and respond with your brain not your heart.......grow up Sean life is what it is.............
^^^Lmao...That's hysterical Tony, you do a mean StephanieOTX impersonation of being a historical revisionist. A little more work on your 'shit stirring' skills and 'kissing up to clown makeup wearers' and you'll have Stephanie down pat!!
^^^Lmao...That's hysterical Tony, you do a mean StephanieOTX impersonation of being a historical revisionist. A little more work on your 'shit stirring' skills and 'kissing up to clown makeup wearers' and you'll have Stephanie down pat!! Originally Posted by ManSlut
nothing revisionist about it, vi was the driving force of her own breakdown, not some meek costume wearing boyfriend, and the guns? vi was in the reserves, so she wasn't some scared girl she knows more about guns than her barney wearing boyfriend could hope for....read her early posts when she was wolf girl or whatever....you think she'd be scared of a small dude in a fuzzy costume? please....
I laugh at any fucktard that pays money for that shit.

Shudders..... Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
That's Fucking Funny Lmfao
Dude. She's banned for a year. You really should stop. You're starting to look like a fucking psycho. Originally Posted by corona
And a year from now, this threAD will still be going...
Sean lets cut the crap shall we? he confessed to the guns that vi planted, to save her worthless ass..because he was in love, until she posted the videos on that site, and he couldn't take it anymore.....when he left she told her tall tale to the cops....and it was almost impossible for him to defend himself without destroying vi, who his costume wearing ass still had feelings for.....so he took the fall .....a parole violation, which even though she put the guns in his belongings....would have been very hard to beat without turning vi in.......he fucked up and trusted a crazy whore....and committed the cardinal sin of having feelings for her..... Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
You have zero evidence for the above. None. It's just a story you need to tell yourself. You're just making stuff up.

The pimp was arrested after having been separated from !VI! for many weeks. At the location where he was arrested he was with his new girlfriend (now long split from him) and two other female acquaintances. The guns were out in plain view in his bedroom, and bullets were in the living room. The pimp also identified the person who bought the guns for him, a male former roommate. The male former roommate confirmed he had purchased the guns for the pimp.

This is clearly not a case of someone planting guns on the pimp without his knowledge. They were his guns, period.

From the charging document...

"WFPD swept and cleared the residence, located [the pimp] and apprehended him. Three additional female occupants were detained and identified for safety purposes. A search of [the pimp] bedroom yielded a Springfield Armory XDS-45ACP, semi-automatic .45 ACP pistol, Serial Number (S/N): S####### and Springfield Armory XDS-9 semiautomatic 9mm pistol, S/N: S#######. Both firearms were found next to the bed on the floor in close proximity to [the pimp]'s wallet, which contained his driver's license and social security card. In addition, agents located numerous rounds of .45 ACP, 9mm and .380 caliber ammunition, among other items, in the living room of the home."

"Law enforcement later interviewed the former roommate of [the pimp] and [!VI!]. During the interview, the former roommate indicated that he purchased a total of four firearms for [the pimp] because he could not purchase them himself. The roommate purchased two firearms for [the pimp] on or about September 11, 2014, another one in December of 2014, and the last pistol in November of 2015. He further indicated, among other things, that [the pimp] moved out of the apartment on or about February 12, 2016, and [the pimp] took two guns with him, a Smith & Wesson Bodyguard .380 caliber pistol and a Springfield Armory XDS 9 mm caliber pistol."
You have zero evidence for the above. None. It's just a story you need to tell yourself. You're just making stuff up.

The pimp was arrested after having been separated from !VI! for many weeks. At the location where he was arrested he was with his new girlfriend (now long split from him) and two other female acquaintances. The guns were out in plain view in his bedroom, and bullets were in the living room. The pimp also identified the person who bought the guns for him, a male former roommate. The male former roommate confirmed he had purchased the guns for the pimp.

This is clearly not a case of someone planting guns on the pimp without his knowledge. They were his guns, period.

From the charging document...

"WFPD swept and cleared the residence, located [the pimp] and apprehended him. Three additional female occupants were detained and identified for safety purposes. A search of [the pimp] bedroom yielded a Springfield Armory XDS-45ACP, semi-automatic .45 ACP pistol, Serial Number (S/N): S####### and Springfield Armory XDS-9 semiautomatic 9mm pistol, S/N: S#######. Both firearms were found next to the bed on the floor in close proximity to [the pimp]'s wallet, which contained his driver's license and social security card. In addition, agents located numerous rounds of .45 ACP, 9mm and .380 caliber ammunition, among other items, in the living room of the home."

"Law enforcement later interviewed the former roommate of [the pimp] and [!VI!]. During the interview, the former roommate indicated that he purchased a total of four firearms for [the pimp] because he could not purchase them himself. The roommate purchased two firearms for [the pimp] on or about September 11, 2014, another one in December of 2014, and the last pistol in November of 2015. He further indicated, among other things, that [the pimp] moved out of the apartment on or about February 12, 2016, and [the pimp] took two guns with him, a Smith & Wesson Bodyguard .380 caliber pistol and a Springfield Armory XDS 9 mm caliber pistol." Originally Posted by sean rider
and again you bring your made up drama bullshit.....every where you have pimp in parenthesis, that's your addition not police...if they are investigating you for masturbating in a park, based on somebodys accusation.....your basically gonna be guilty until proven innocent, because that's our justice system......vi's boyfriend will walk and find another freako that likes fuzzy costumes....vi knew he had the guns, she was sexually involved with barneys roommate, and it was collusion....to get revenge for him leaving after seeing the videos of her barebacking the fat guys in black socks in the same bed they shared in the dorm....it broke his heart.....so he left and changed his life, then vi seduced his roommate...set him up and told her fairy tail to the feds....who for press coverage were more than happy to arrest the goofy barney costume wearing boyfriend.....but they will never convict him, and it doesn't matter to dbags like you because you just list what the police are investigating as if its a conviction....but its not its an accusation........I could make the same about you....and even if it was false.....when do you ever remember hearing of someone being prosecuted for a false police report??? I thought so
and again you bring your made up drama bullshit..... Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
Not made up. Quoted from the charging document.

every where you have pimp in parenthesis, that's your addition not police... Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
More precisely, it's my substitution. If I left in his actual name I'd probably be in violation of Eccie rules.

I could make the same about you....and even if it was false.....when do you ever remember hearing of someone being prosecuted for a false police report??? I thought so Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
This is not a false police report. In a police report they jot down what the accuser says. This is a charging document. It is an assertion being made by the police.

Your contention was that the guns were planted, the pimp didn't know they were there, and he was framed by the devious !VI!.

This is clearly not the case. He had been carrying these guns with him for weeks...from mid-February to mid-April.

And we have the roommate *admitting* to a crime in buying them for the pimp. Oh, but once again, he's somehow been hypnotized by the devious !VI!, and is willing to risk jail himself to help her punish the pimp?

Finally we have this excerpt from the charging document:

"Following his arrest, [the pimp] waived his Miranda rights, and agreed to be interviewed by DHS HSI Special Agent's (SA's) [first agent] and [second agent]. During the recorded interview, [the pimp] admitted he was currently on state felony probation, and while on probation, he got a friend to purchase the firearms himself because he was on probation. He stated he obtained the following firearms while on probation: two .380 caliber pistols, a .45 ACP pistols and a 9mm pistol."

So the pimp admits to having the friend buying the guns. The roommate admits to being the friend who bought the guns. The guns are found in plain view where the pimp was sleeping. And he had been carrying them with him for about 8 weeks.

But you want us to believe that this was all a frame up somehow executed by !VI!.

As far as I'm concerned the only remaining question here is why you have such a strong psychological need for the provider to be a crazy evil villain, and the pimp to be a poor fluffy victim, against all available evidence.

I'll leave it to the readers here to speculate what would drive you to such extremes of irrationality.
  • motor
  • 10-17-2016, 03:29 PM
Ok... Let me start this off by saying I am not attacking......Sean, I am curios as to why you seem the need to defend VI. You seem to have a vested interest in her well being and her unfair treatment. She isn't on her anymore, she "supposedly" is out of this lifestyle. Why not just let this die and move on? I don't really see any reason to keep on defending her. And, not to sound like an eccie rules guy, but this doesn't pertain to the thread about Kitty retiring, which to keep on track and not to redirect it...Happy retirement Kitty or whatever it is you are doing