Shayla's Prices Are About to Skyrocket

I'm 6ft2 230 pounds of hard tempered man meat, and I
wouldn't want to take on IV. Poor Mijo so far out of his league,
he never had a chance. Originally Posted by bojulay
I'm 265 lbs of rompin, stopin, hell fire and fury... and she scares the shit out me! Just sayin...
HMMM...i would love to take you on...YUMMY.....
I'm 6ft2 230 pounds of hard tempered man meat, and I
wouldn't want to take on IV. Poor Mijo so far out of his league,
he never had a chance. Originally Posted by bojulay
but wait you said I was to nice...just sayin
I'm 265 lbs of rompin, stopin, hell fire and fury... and she scares the shit out me! Just sayin... Originally Posted by Still Looking
Mijo tags Bojulay...here we go!
hey eye thought I tawt a pussy cath!

isn't this thread supposed to be about Shayla, not what-is-name-mijo?
ok the champ is tired of waiting for MIJO to change his barney underoos...i am going bed..
HMMM...i would love to take you on...YUMMY..... Originally Posted by Irish Vixen

WEEEEHEEEEE! We could go spread Mijos ashes out at sea, or maybe
over in Canada, just kind of a respect thing for the dead.
ok the champ is tired of waiting for MIJO to change his barney underoos...i am going bed.. Originally Posted by Irish Vixen
Here you go!
Back to our regularly scheduled programing!

Back to our regularly scheduled programing!

Originally Posted by Still Looking
Thank you for that!!
Nice pics. THAT is Beauty!
Shayla is Rare. She is IT. I can't wait...She is SHAYLA (Peter White, jazz in the background). Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
Mijo... you ignored me earlier... do you know something we don't know? Its not nice to keep secrets from the "club"!
'bout time you woke up! Goodmorning!

A true Gent never Lies and never Fucks&Tells. Trust me, there will be a review (WHEN IT happens).
'bout time you woke up! Goodmorning!

A true Gent never Lies and never Fucks&Tells. Trust me, there will be a review (WHEN IT happens).
Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
Well good morning right back at you... DAMN, I thought you landed the mother load and "IT" stood for "In Transit".
After careful review... Shayla has never charged more than $$.50 per hour. Her last ECCIE review was $.84 per hour! And of course we all know how hot she is! So why would ANYONE questioning her popularity?