Rules on Outing

She starts sucking his dick before discussing price and service!

If he objects to that , he is either an idiot or a Cop! Originally Posted by WTF
Didn't you skip some steps? Or is this another fabrication by you.
  • N.M.
  • 03-15-2017, 07:13 AM
You are so kind NM. You warned her to be careful. She shoulda listened .... Originally Posted by Seeking ~P
It sounded like she really wanted a thread like this one, so here she has it. Gave us every reason to make it happen. Not sure why she doesn't want to be part of it anymore....

Jk!! we know why... lmao

Giggles! Originally Posted by Seeking ~P
Is she really ?
That's hilarious. I wonder how long this "relocating" fraud is going to go for...

She could always just switch to BP It's not like she hasn't advertised there before, after all she is an EXPERT posting ads there too and not necessarily only her ads...

• WTF
  • 03-15-2017, 07:59 AM
Didn't you skip some steps? Or is this another fabrication by you. Originally Posted by LexusLover
It is a fact...girl could have guys walk in off the street and not get arrested doing this simple protocol. Maybe even a gay fucker could escape the grasp of Vice....why don't you try it LL. It is sound advice for either sex, selling sex!

Or maybe you can tell us if Vice policy has changed and they now can engage in sexual acts.

Note to self: unplug and cover the microwave.
Note to self: unplug and cover the microwave. Originally Posted by dearhunter
Just don't buy one that is "remote controlled"!
  • WTF
  • 03-15-2017, 09:48 AM
I hear they're charging extra for the microwave cam show

Or maybe you can tell us if Vice policy has changed and they now can engage in sexual acts. Originally Posted by WTF
There are a couple of options .....

... You can inquire of Brooke Wilde, she wanted to "blow" the "vice" whistle on someone in another thread, so she must have some "stroke" with the local HPD Vice (you all "think" alike also)

or

... Just contact this guy directly, since he's provide you with his phone number and identification ... he's actually a detective:

02-03-2015, 02:32 PM #24
Officer RoscoeRegistered Member Join Date: Feb 3, 2015Location: HoustonPosts: 1 the Boys in Blue need help I am Officer JT Roscoe with the Houston Police Department. I am currently assigned to investigate a case where a male using the handle of Stroker and/or telephone # 8***-***-***0 made contact with a lady on this site and assaulted her. It has come to my attention that there maybe more victims of this suspect(s) on this site. I am not vice and do not work vice investigations. I ask that any individual that has been a victim of these suspect(s) please contact me at the below contact information so that I can fully investigate these suspect(s).Thank you and be careful out thereOfficer JT Roscoe713-308-1163Joseph.Roscoe@HoustonPolic e.or g.
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...post1056340535

He's "board approved" too!

And don't forget to let him know you are a house builder who profits from illegal aliens working on the job sites.
  • WTF
  • 03-15-2017, 05:21 PM
She starts sucking his dick before discussing price and service!

If he objects to that , he is either an idiot or a Cop!

. Originally Posted by WTF
Didn't you skip some steps? Or is this another fabrication by you. Originally Posted by LexusLover

It is a fact...girl could have guys walk in off the street and not get arrested doing this simple protocol. Maybe even a gay fucker could escape the grasp of Vice....why don't you try it LL. It is sound advice for either sex, selling sex!

Or maybe you can tell us if Vice policy has changed and they now can engage in sexual acts.

. Originally Posted by WTF
LL, you ask me a question and I answer it.

Unless of course you know something I do not. Is Vice now allowed to have girls sucking their dick?

There are a couple of options .....

... You can inquire of Brooke Wilde, she wanted to "blow" the "vice" whistle on someone in another thread, so she must have some "stroke" with the local HPD Vice (you all "think" alike also)

or

... Just contact this guy directly, since he's provide you with his phone number and identification ... he's actually a detective:

02-03-2015, 02:32 PM #24
Officer RoscoeRegistered Member Join Date: Feb 3, 2015Location: HoustonPosts: 1 the Boys in Blue need help I am Officer JT Roscoe with the Houston Police Department. I am currently assigned to investigate a case where a male using the handle of Stroker and/or telephone # 832-939-6190 made contact with a lady on this site and assaulted her. It has come to my attention that there maybe more victims of this suspect(s) on this site. I am not vice and do not work vice investigations. I ask that any individual that has been a victim of these suspect(s) please contact me at the below contact information so that I can fully investigate these suspect(s).Thank you and be careful out thereOfficer JT Roscoe713-308-1163Joseph.Roscoe@HoustonPolic e.or g.
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...post1056340535

He's "board approved" too!

And don't forget to let him know you are a house builder who profits from illegal aliens working on the job sites. Originally Posted by LexusLover
LL , you were the one who implied that I was skipping some steps.

Then you cry with this posts that has nothing to even do with your question...what does me being a homebuilder have to do with anything. How do you even know if I am are not, I could say I'm a Pirate. Would you then assume I have illegal sailors that I profit from!

Quit asking questions you do not like the answer to and for gods sake quit trying to bring in personal shit to every debate you run to.
... How do you even know if I am are not, I could say I'm a Pirate. Would you then assume I have illegal sailors that I profit from!
Originally Posted by WTF

Nah, we would believe that you surrender your booty to your maties.
Bahahahaaaaaa
  • WTF
  • 03-15-2017, 07:36 PM
That was a good one pyramider , I'll give ya that.

Quit asking questions you do not like the answer to and for gods sake quit trying to bring in personal shit to every debate you run to. Originally Posted by WTF
Is implying with innuendo that a poster is LE not bringing "in personal SHIT"? You brag about being a "home builder" and lecture others on how much more you know about it. Now you claim you're "retired"?

Should I got get copies of your posts on how it's not your responsibility as a home builder to assure that no illegal aliens are working on your job site? Or have you forgotten some more lies you have told on here?

You make up shit about people and make reference to it with your ignorant questions. Trying to discredit them, marginalize them, and deter them from posting? You're an amateur.
  • WTF
  • 03-16-2017, 10:29 AM
Is implying with innuendo that a poster is LE not bringing "in personal SHIT"? You brag about being a "home builder" and lecture others on how much more you know about it. Now you claim you're "retired"?

Should I got get copies of your posts on how it's not your responsibility as a home builder to assure that no illegal aliens are working on your job site? Or have you forgotten some more lies you have told on here?

You make up shit about people and make reference to it with your ignorant questions. Trying to discredit them, marginalize them, and deter them from posting? You're an amateur. Originally Posted by LexusLover
You were the one who acts like he is the expert on all matters Vice.

You questioned me in regards to leaving out steps. I did not think I had , unless of course a policy had changed at Vice. You seemed to imply that it had, thus I asked you.

That is hardly me trying to discredit you, I'm giving you the credit for being the Vice expert.
You were the one who acts like he is the expert on all matters Vice.

I'm giving you the credit for being the Vice expert. Originally Posted by WTF
"acts like"? Have we ever met? Or are you taking about posting?

If so, posting that is, then you seem to be the resident expert on guys butt fucking .... so ..... you I'm merely acknowledging your "expertise" as a Guy Butt Fucker!

You're welcome! The only remaining question is:

Do you like to give or receive better?
Is Vice now allowed to have girls sucking their dick? Originally Posted by WTF
Of course they can as long as they don't get caught.