Malaysian airlines: the rise of Al Queada?

• CJ7
  • 03-25-2014, 10:16 AM
simple..

I hang around the Kinky Friedman type, without the liberal bullshit. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
I see where all Israeli embassy's were shut down personnel on strike, are they all liberal union members?
"Sources inside the Malaysian govt says" but they never quoted their source. Originally Posted by gnadfly
That sounds strangely familiar.
I see where all Israeli embassy's were shut down personnel on strike, are they all liberal union members? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
I'm not familiar with the situation, so I am unable to comment. Thanks for thinking about my people and our plight.
  • CJ7
  • 03-25-2014, 11:52 AM
I'm not familiar with the situation, so I am unable to comment. Thanks for thinking about my people and our plight. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer

http://globalnation.inquirer.net/100...-due-to-strike

The Malaysian jet might not have been hijacked at all. It might well have been a fire that killed off the electronics and shut down the transponders and communications. Then everyone was overcome with smoke or loss of air pressure. The "ghost" plane continued on by itself until it ran out of fuel over the Indian Ocean. End of story.

The number of ways such a hijacking plan can go wrong are innumerable. There is practically ZERO chance of landing the plane on a short deserted strip and taking off again. All without the passengers ever getting out a warning. And then hiding the 777 for WEEKS.

That's why terrorists would never try such a boneheaded plan.

If somehow they ever managed to hijack a plane by force again, they will crash it into a high-value target as soon as possible before military jets could shoot it down. Originally Posted by ExNYer
There's a lot of speculation because IMO its appears the Malaysian govt has not be entirely forthcoming. It appears (my version of the "facts" may be slightly off) that 370 took off, said goodnight to the control tower, turned unexpectedly and then turned off its transponder. My guess is that if a 777 did this in the USA the FAA would have done something. The 370 then flew back over the Malaysian peninsula. Again, I believe the Mal govt knows if a 777 is flying unexpectedly over their land.

I'm not saying that this happened but there's been two reported hijackings of US drones by the Iranians. I wonder if its possible to infiltrate a 777 electronics systems and take command of the craft or the craft's vital systems.
  • CJ7
  • 03-25-2014, 06:59 PM
There's a lot of speculation because IMO its appears the Malaysian govt has not be entirely forthcoming. It appears (my version of the "facts" may be slightly off) that 370 took off, said goodnight to the control tower, turned unexpectedly and then turned off its transponder. My guess is that if a 777 did this in the USA the FAA would have done something. The 370 then flew back over the Malaysian peninsula. Again, I believe the Mal govt knows if a 777 is flying unexpectedly over their land.

I'm not saying that this happened but there's been two reported hijackings of US drones by the Iranians. I wonder if its possible to infiltrate a 777 electronics systems and take command of the craft or the craft's vital systems. Originally Posted by gnadfly

at this stage basically anything is possible... logic x physics tells me the lane is wet.
I wonder if its possible to infiltrate a 777 electronics systems and take command of the craft or the craft's vital systems. Originally Posted by gnadfly
The technology exists to infiltrate your computer "wifi" monitor what you are doing, modify what you are doing, and turn off your computer, and then turn it back on, after downloading whatever programming changes are desired, so that the external operator can manipulate your computer as they desire.

As far as "we" know (or will ever know) this was a dry run at best to test such a "system" ............... The 1993 bombing of the WTC failed because of the "plan."

Eight years later a modified plan worked. In between "we" didn't take it seriously.

http://edition.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0109/11/lkl.00.html

Larry King Live: 09/11/2001 Interview on CNN:

"KING: Senator Kerry did your -- did you committee on international opertions and terrorism ever actually fear something like this?

"SEN. JOHN KERRY (R), MASSACHUSETTS: Absolutely. Absolutely. But let me join John and I know all my colleagues in just expressing -- I think all of us here in Washington are feeling in very personal ways the loss of what's happened here. I know that I had one friend I know of already on that plane from Boston, and I dread the learning of perhaps others. But for thousands of families tonight, there is just a huge loss, and I think in every American there's a sense -- there's a fury, an intense, burning fury about this and a determination to do what is right about it.

"We have always known this could happen. We've warned about it. We've talked about it. I regret to say, as -- I served on the Intelligence Committee up until last year. I can remember after the bombings of the embassies, after TWA 800, we went through this flurry of activity, talking about it, but not really doing hard work of responding."

A major hurdle (blockade is more like it) in finding out what actually happened "outside of the box" is the conflict of interest within the Malaysian government, which owns the airlines, but is primarily responsible for investigating the events leading up to the disaster and locating those who know or knew something relevant to the cause or causes ... whether it be loading on prohibited cargo, failing to screen "counterfeit" passports, monitoring fuel loading, securing the baggage and cargo shipping areas, screening employees, and/or inspecting and verifying the aircraft systems ... not to mention anticipating the potential for hacking onboard computers ... and keeping military/civilian personnel "alert" (or even awake) for unusual aircraft flight patterns.....just to mention a few ... particularly for a country that has the vast majority of its flights being "international" in a notoriously hostile part of the world.

Keep in mind that these "transparent" monitors of Malaysian public and international safety are the "types" our darling President desires to take charge of the internet created in this country .... upon which this very website and "blog" are dependent for future enjoyment.

I don't know if these guys who "produce BREAKING NEWS" over there on behalf of their government are drunk, brain damaged, or chewing on funny flower pedals, but they are "over their heads"!
Right. Again more speculation.

I haven't seen the electronic highjacking question being asked by the media. Anyone know how the drone highjacking was done? Locally or via sat? I doubt the Iranians alone highjacked the drones. They had to have help from either the Russians or the Chinese.

Watching the TV last night there was "confirmation" that the plane turned left after it crossed the Malaysian peninsula. Supposedly there was a burner phone used inside the cockpit before takeoff and the pilot was estranged from his wife but still living with her and the family.
Other than Tibetans, who else has a real cause to hijack a plane full of Chinese citizens? Why would anybody hijack a plane -- physically or electronically -- and then not take credit for the act? Such an act serves no purpose if the world is left to wonder who and why.
I'm not disagreeing with you IB. Again, just speculation.

When the Payne Stewart ghost plane happened, they did not make a planned turn and the US Air Force sent 3 different intercepts.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1999_So..._Learjet_crash

Again, a 777 flies over the Malaysian peninsula without their transponders and their govt doesn't send out a fighter? They've got them. Again I don't believe their govt is being forthcoming.

At least now MSNBC can report the latest updates on the NJ bridge closings!
Other than Tibetans, who else has a real cause to hijack a plane full of Chinese citizens? Why would anybody hijack a plane -- physically or electronically -- and then not take credit for the act? Such an act serves no purpose if the world is left to wonder who and why. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Harry Houdini ???
  • CJ7
  • 03-26-2014, 10:50 AM
I haven't checked today ... don't tell me... the 777 is still missing ???

what did I win ? ... a free TV pass to watch the media yammer about an airplane they can't find for the next century and beyond ?
I'm not disagreeing with you IB. Again, just speculation.

When the Payne Stewart ghost plane happened, they did not make a planned turn and the US Air Force sent 3 different intercepts.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1999_So..._Learjet_crash

Again, a 777 flies over the Malaysian peninsula without their transponders and their govt doesn't send out a fighter? They've got them. Again I don't believe their govt is being forthcoming.

At least now MSNBC can report the latest updates on the NJ bridge closings! Originally Posted by gnadfly
The problem with the remote control hijacking idea is that there are PHYSICAL breaker switches the pilots can throw to knock out their electronics and reboot the systems. So, as soon as the plane started acting squirrelly, the pilots would essentially shut off all the communications and then turn them back on and radio in a report of a problem.

At that point, whoever was trying to electronically hijack the plane would have to start over.

The communication radios are long distance and so are the transponders, but those systems aren't tied into the flight controls systems. Any other radio controls are going to be short range. So, how are you going to hijack a plane and remote control it from 200 miles away?
Lots of posts on a topic that was bullshit to begin with. JDIdiot knows how to get the monkey house howling!