Still don't believe he's a muslim?

This absolutely infuriates me I know we all have our own political beliefs and will not back down from them. Don't you liberals get it? Valerie Jarret is Obama's top advisor who just happens to be Iranian. Iranians are laughing out loud at how stupid we are. Check out the latest fake video of them blowing up an American Aircraft Carrier. Keep defending Obama idiots.
  • shanm
  • 02-25-2015, 08:15 PM
This absolutely infuriates me I know we all have our own political beliefs and will not back down from them. Don't you liberals get it? Valerie Jarret is Obama's top advisor who just happens to be Iranian. Iranians are laughing out loud at how stupid we are. Check out the latest fake video of them blowing up an American Aircraft Carrier. Keep defending Obama idiots. Originally Posted by 9erfan
Or maybe, just maybe, it represents the notion that, in America you can work to become anyone and anything you want, as long as you have the talent and hard work necessary to back it up. So what if she's Iranian (she's actually an American, born in Iran)? does her being Iranian discredit the fact thay she went to Stanford? Or that she probably worked really hard to get to where she is? Her iranian background is an asset, one that Obama realized. You obbiously didn't.
I don't give a crap what her nationality is Just look at who he surrounds himself with . Her muslim Eric Holder muslim . Al Sharpton who claims to be Christian but we know better. A racist just like Obama who does not have to pay his taxes because his buddy is in the WH. I am done with this thread. Have a nice day partner!
  • shanm
  • 02-25-2015, 08:34 PM
I don't give a crap what her nationality is Just look at who he surrounds himself with . Her muslim Eric Holder muslim . Al Sharpton who claims to be Christian but we know better. A racist just like Obama who does not have to pay his taxes because his buddy is in the WH. I am done with this thread. Have a nice day partner! Originally Posted by 9erfan
Glad you stopped by to enlighten us. We will put your posts right next to the other geniuses (I B Wanker etc)
Glad you stopped by to enlighten us. We will put your posts right next to the other geniuses (I B Wanker etc) Originally Posted by shanm
Goodness, gracious, shamman. U B a wanker in addition to being a uneducated, "#Grubered" Odumbo minion, shamman? That has to be taxing each of your two brain cells to the max, shamman.
Have a great day Abdul! I m glad to have enlightened you. LMFAO
  • shanm
  • 02-25-2015, 09:11 PM
Have a great day Abdul! I m glad to have enlightened you. LMFAO Originally Posted by 9erfan
Good-bye Mr. Limbaugh. I'll see you around. 12 to 3, is it?
I don't give a crap what her nationality is Just look at who he surrounds himself with . Her muslim Eric Holder muslim . Al Sharpton who claims to be Christian but we know better. A racist just like Obama who does not have to pay his taxes because his buddy is in the WH. I am done with this thread. Have a nice day partner! Originally Posted by 9erfan
The stupid is strong with this one...

No proof, just throwing bombs like Limbaugh, Hannity and the rest.
This absolutely infuriates me I know we all have our own political beliefs and will not back down from them. Don't you liberals get it? Valerie Jarret is Obama's top advisor who just happens to be Iranian. Iranians are laughing out loud at how stupid we are. Check out the latest fake video of them blowing up an American Aircraft Carrier. Keep defending Obama idiots. Originally Posted by 9erfan
We're all laughing at you bro
  • shanm
  • 02-25-2015, 09:52 PM
The stupid is strong with this one...

No proof, just throwing bombs like Limbaugh, Hannity and the rest. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
Exactly. Unless every single one of Obama's employees is a Christian, White male I refuse to believe that he isn't a dirty Muslim. A1 logic right there.
  • shanm
  • 02-25-2015, 09:56 PM

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Was that supposed to be funny or sarcastic? because it was neither
  • shanm
  • 02-25-2015, 09:59 PM

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Vetoes:
George Bush: 12
Obama: 3