My Experience With Sweet.Treat69

IMO in the 421 post, if she visits and your not pleased with the session THEN DONT SEE HER AGAIN. Geez how hard is that?
Yes. More taint pics. We need more boobie picks. Originally Posted by TinMan
Lets turn this into a show ur taint thread at least then it would have value lol Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar

Fixed it for you.
Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Was worth a try
Was worth a try Originally Posted by Say What
I'll show you in person. When I get you all alone
This is the first thread I have ever read that moved faster than I could read it.
This is the first thread I have ever read that moved faster than I could read it. Originally Posted by Look-at-Stupid
I want it to go on forever.
This is the first thread I have ever read that moved faster than I could read it. Originally Posted by Look-at-Stupid
Lmao! That's funny!
Don't forget about the ass thread as well.

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=723850 Originally Posted by jdough1211
Yes, indeed!

That was a good thread, too.

And while we're at it, let's not leave out the guys who (like me!) love a nice, toned set of wheels (and I don't mean the ones on a Ferrari).

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=744952&highlight=

That thread only went to 42 posts, but I think it contains a few nice pics. And I especially like the one of Michelle Jenneke (post #33). Talk about a hot bod! Wow.

I'm sure most of you saw it a couple of years ago (25 million views on YouTube), but this 3-minute video of Michelle doing a little dance before a race is always enough to warm up my engine:

Michelle Jenneke in motion

In the above-linked National Sandbox thread, I love the "personal trainer look" that the gal in the opening post has going on.

A long-time fantasy of mine is to find a hot, ultra-toned female personal trainer who can give me a little something extra after a high-intensity interval training or kettlebell session!
This thread gets my vote for 2014 ECCIE train wreck thread of the year. I mean really, this makes the Mercianna/Kitty drama look like a tame soap opera from the 50's....and also 2 standout candidates for ECCIE 2014 douchebags of the year, though sadly one of the winners will not be around to collect his prize......which I am assuming is a cake in the shape of a big dick?
Hopefully you're laughing your ass off all the way to the bank lovely Sweet Treat!?
PJ

Lmao! That's funny! Originally Posted by sweet.treat69
OK A H WE ARE ALL FULL OF SHIT THAT IS THE ONLY
THING THAT COMES OUT OF US LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BUT IF YOU THINK YOU REALLY KNOW HIM PROVE IT
LETS MEET AT HIS CRIB ON FRIDAY AROUND NOON.
I WILL TEXT HIM TONIGHT TO TELL HIM I AM COMING
AND THAT A POSER SAID HE GO TO DINNER WITH YOU
IS SUPPOSELY COMING TOO. THEN WHY WE BOTH
ARE AT HIS HOME WITH HIM YOU CAN ASK HIM IF HE
HAS ALWAYS TIP. SO LONG P A P Originally Posted by suiram77
You are an ignoramus. Just because I've had dinner with him a handful of times does not mean I would show up at his house along with you to ask him if he tips. Do you realize how stupid you sound? You're dumber than I originally thought. You're so fake. Go away now.
I want it to go on forever. Originally Posted by TinMan
Looks like this thread took a deep breath and slurped down a few cups of extra-strong espresso in order to settle in for a loooooong workday.

It ain't thinkin' about going to sleep any time soon!
I remember now why I moved away from Dallas!
There will always be ad ons while people try to sort through the he said/she said. He is rich so he will be ok, she is fine so she will be ok. How hard is that? 434 post later
You are a good man, CaptainMidnight. I was not aware of that essential thread. Just perusing the first page, I can tell it is one worthy of further study. Originally Posted by TinMan
Thanks Midnight. I rarely venture outside the Dallas forums but for this, I will. We need more research!