NFL and Houston Texans Superthread: Are we ready for some football?

Texans 17 Falcons 14
Oh and go COOG'S!!!!!

Damn that Koolaid tastes good! Originally Posted by Gator42

I hope you're right about the Texans bit I do have a bad feeling about Sunday's game. But all is not lost, I feel good about the Coogs!
PLAYOFF SCENARIOS

1st the BAD (advantage Titans):

Titans finish w/ more W's
---HOU goes 2-3 and TEN goes 5-0---
---HOU goes 1-4 and TEN goes 4-1---

TIE BREAKER IF BOTH finish 10-6 (adv Titans):
---*HOU 2-3(w/L to INDY and TEN) and TEN 4-1 (w/1L outside AFC South)*---

NOW THE GOOD (advantage TEXANS):

TIE BREAKER IF BOTH finish 10-6 (adv TEXANS):
---**HOU 2-3 (L's vs ATL,CIN & TEN) and TEN 4-1 (W's @BUF, @IND, vs JAX, @ HOU)**---

11 is the mark!!! If we get 11 W's WE ARE IN!!!
(( that's just 3 more W's for u slower fellers))
AND...IF Both teams are KNOTTED UP @ 11-5, this will lead to a REMATCH VS TITANS AS A WILD-CARD PLAYOFF HERE IN H-TOWN!!!

*= Hou loss to Indy??? NOT!! Hell, not even if "the neck" comes out to play.. hehehe IMHO
**= forgive me for saying but IF we loose 3 of the last 5,,, these are my pics but WE STILL MAKE PLAYOFFS.. I stake my rep on it!
not a weekly post... but use as a reference... print it out and scratch em off as it narrows down... -enjoy!
If you want to look at the schedule again for these 2 teams see post 368

stop looking at my ladies (kerwil) focus on playoffs..hehehe
IKE...
To be nice and less of a Cowgirl H8er, And since your are a Cowboy fan that swings both ways (hehehe ... don't be offended just a play on words..) Here is great tool for u bro: THE PLAYOFF MACHINE.... Now this will let you calculate all the different Playoff scenarios for your Cowboys!...-enjoy... P.S. if your from H-Town and not Dallas,,, feel free to come back to us any time bro! ....

Satin.... Texans.com has Playoff invoices avail now for U season ticket holders... get'er done!

AND A WEEK 13 TEXANS VS FALCONS NFL NETWORK PREVIEW
Damn that Koolaid tastes good!
I feel good about the Coogs!
You guys are both ok, but please tell the new guys that this bandwagon is getting crowded. It seems like the unwashed masses are jumping on in record numbers and it's getting a little ripe in here, shower first then jump on.

You guys are both ok, but please tell the new guys that this bandwagon is getting crowded. It seems like the unwashed masses are jumping on in record numbers and it's getting a little ripe in here, shower first then jump on. Originally Posted by O'Mike
Damn right it is... C-USA championship game sold out it 3hrs... where were they all when we were sellin tickets on Groupon?.. I got no complaints though... Coogs could use the attention.. Games on sat @ 11am abc.. Whose House??
-Go Coogs

Texan thoughts??
After watching some videos I just don't think the Falcons I'll be prepared for our defense. There will be sacks.
  • Satin
  • 12-02-2011, 01:55 AM
BB, man I hope you're right...I have a lot of cash riding on this game...

Cat-Man, nice talking to you bro...this SC outing will be epic...
Dammit man, you've outdone yourself again...that Playoff Machine site is the shit. I love it...

Coogs will be fine...who's house?
Turner and Julio Jones will not play on Sunday. This is like Foster and Johnson not playing for the Texans. I like our chances a whole lot more now.
Turner and Julio Jones will not play on Sunday. This is like Foster and Johnson not playing for the Texans. I like our chances a whole lot more now. Originally Posted by BigLouie
Wow! I have been out of state all week and was not aware of that. That certainly levels the playing field!
I am ready for this meeting of the greatest football minds in Houston at the strip club. I can picture it now, me with a beer in my left hand, a stripper sitting on my finger of my right hand and "Dopey" hanging out my zipper! All the while, chatting with Satin while he has a Chica on each of his hands holding his beer and his "Dopey" slapping other strippers away like JJ Watt bats down passes!!

Just say when!!
Turner and Julio Jones will not play on Sunday. This is like Foster and Johnson not playing for the Texans. I like our chances a whole lot more now. Originally Posted by BigLouie
BOUT TO POUND THE SHIT OUT OF THE ML AT +115!!
Cat-Man, nice talking to you bro...this SC outing will be epic...
Dammit man, you've outdone yourself again...that Playoff Machine site is the shit. I love it...

Coogs will be fine...who's house? Originally Posted by Satin
Sorry I missed the SC night. You guys busted a nut, errrrrr I meant to say busted up early!
Where did you get this info? Reports have them practicing..
  • Satin
  • 12-04-2011, 12:51 PM
So far the Rook looking pretty good. Hold on boys....
Texans 17 Falcons 14
Oh and go COOG'S!!!!!

Damn that Koolaid tastes good! Originally Posted by Gator42
I was realy realy close!
Go Texans!