Enough is Enough

What is your definition of bullying WU? Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Well I just went to dictionary.com to look up bullying *<-click to go to definition*, & all I can say is, "Tebow save us."
There's one definition I have never done...next?
Having a Hooker board effect your pussy slinging business adversely and getting banned from this board boil down to the same reason...... it's done by your own self. No one else is to blame if and when it happens. Originally Posted by Jusanotherdude
JaD riddle me this:

You Houston Modrards get together and get and Eccie ITtard to look up the ratio of Fucktard to Hooktard posts in the Houston Coed forum versus some of the other prominent Eccie cities coed forums and post the results back in this thread.
ofs, more work for the mods? good luck with that. nice to see you boo.
As I mentioned to EA earlier...y'all can keep looking up definitions of "bully" all night long...none of them will apply...have you figured out why yet?
Pick one...

Go ahead surcher...define bully as a verb for me...

P.S.-That's a pointless tack EA, and I think you know why...so why ask? Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Seriously, another childish request. Man up and own what you do instead of playing ignorant and deflecting things with stupid requests.
I can't very well correct something when I don't realize what I'm doing wrong...you assume I know what is wrong because you assume I think like you...I believe I've made it perfectly clear that I don't...

You got a definition or list of actions that qualify what a bully is, or you just going to whine some more about the childishness of the board?
JaD riddle me this:

You Houston Modrards get together and get and Eccie ITtard to look up the ratio of Fucktard to Hooktard posts in the Houston Coed forum versus some of the other prominent Eccie cities coed forums and post the results back in this thread. Originally Posted by oilfieldscum

We got together and nominated you to do it OFS
Heh
You know I don't play chess. I just wanted to ask what your definition was. I might learn something ya never know.
You can learn something...go look up a few definitions of "bully" as a verb and see what they all have in common...
I am a very service oriented Dingus

1. bul·ly1

ˈbo͝olē/

verb

gerund or present participle: bullying

1. 1.

use superior strength or influence to intimidate (someone), typically to force him or her to do what one wants.

"a local man was bullied into helping them"

synonyms:

persecute, oppress, tyrannize, browbeat, harass, torment, intimidate, strong-arm, dominate; More

informalpush around, bullyrag

"the others bully him"

coerce, pressure, pressurize, press, push;

force, compel;

badger, goad, prod, browbeat, intimidate, dragoon, strong-arm;

informalbulldoze, railroad, lean on

"she was bullied into helping"

Bullying

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Bullying is the use of force, threat, or coercion to abuse, intimidate, or aggressively to impose domination over others. The behavior is often repeated and habitual. One essential prerequisite is the perception, by the bully or by others, of an imbalance of social or physical power. Behaviors used to assert such domination can include verbal harassment or threat, physical assault or coercion, and such acts may be directed repeatedly towards particular targets. Justifications and rationalizations for such behavior sometimes include differences of class, race, religion, gender, sexuality, appearance, behavior, or ability.[2][3] If bullying is done by a group, it is called mobbing.[4] The target of bullying is sometimes referred to as a "victim ".
Bullying can be defined in many different ways. The UK currently has no legal definition of bullying,[5] while some U.S. states have laws against it.[6] Bullying consists of four basic types of abuse – emotional (sometimes called relational), verbal, physical, and cyber.[7] It typically involves subtle methods of coercion such as intimidation.
Bullying ranges from simple one-on-one bullying to more complex bullying in which the bully may have one or more "lieutenants" who may seem to be willing to assist the primary bully in his or her bullying activities. Bullying in school and the workplace is also referred to as peer abuse.[8] Robert W. Fuller has analyzed bullying in the context of rankism.
A bullying culture can develop in any context in which human beings interact with each other. This includes school, family, the workplace, home, and neighborhoods. In a 2012 study of male adolescent football players, "the strongest predictor was the perception of whether the most influential male in a player's life would approve of the bullying behavior".[9]

bul·ly 1(b l ) </SPAN>
n. pl. bul·lies
1. A person who is habitually cruel or overbearing, especially to smaller or weaker people.
2. A hired ruffian; a thug.
3. A pimp.
4. Archaic A fine person.
5. Archaic A sweetheart.
v. bul·lied, bul·ly·ing, bul·lies
v.tr.
1. To treat in an overbearing or intimidating manner. See Synonyms at intimidate.
2. To make (one's way) aggressively.
v.intr.
1. To behave like a bully.
2. To force one's way aggressively or by intimidation: "They bully into line at the gas pump"(Martin Gottfried).
adj.
Excellent; splendid: did a bully job of persuading the members.
interj.
Used to express approval: Bully for you!

Please, talk amongst yourselves!

Old Dingus
ofs, more work for the mods? good luck with that. nice to see you boo. Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne
Yeah well all that Mod puzzy ain't free either. Nice too see you too sexy.

We got together and nominated you to do it OFS Originally Posted by DickEmDown
I would but I don't have access to all that super duper modtard stuff besides me thinks I already know what the result would be.
ProTip: All three of those have something incredibly obvious in common...
well one major distinction is with the words 'force' and 'threaten'. As I've been saying all along, he does neither. what you choose to do about what he says is entirely up to you.