I got caught in the excitement of dinner with a dime peice.

@atl i do this for all my peeps providers not just one dimepiece
@old t iam portuguese till i die.....or get deported
@inspector your pic reminds me of wylie e coyote
@old t expense 300 for 1 hr that is an expense me im the relief after you had that expense
@old t expense 300 for 1 hr that is an expense me im the relief after you had that expense Originally Posted by kusmaldo
Without the use of any of these - , . ; : ! ? - that post makes no sense.

Even the great Saramago used commas.
  • Old-T
  • 12-14-2014, 09:33 PM
I am not sure it makes a lot of sense even with punctuation marks.

I think he is trying to say that after a date, he then is the comic interlude, but I could well be wrong about that interpretation.
The kid is a hoot. His comic relief is definitely worth the price of my membership to this site.
@eva if thats fatal attraction than where is my interrogation scene? Originally Posted by kusmaldo
Its this entire thread.

18-Month interrogation.
@inspector we pay total strangers for sex is it supposed to make any sense?
@old-t no your hit the nail on the head. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????? ?????.......................## ######
@eva what are you going to do arrest me for posting?
@eva what are you going to do arrest me for posting? Originally Posted by kusmaldo
...then bend you over and spank you. Afterwards I'll lick your balls...if that's your thing
@eva damita that's you in the profile pic?!! yes MAAM!! i live in Kansas City. I'll take an hour incall with you please and thank you. tone down the cock pics on your twitter yikes
@inspector we pay total strangers for sex is it supposed to make any sense? Originally Posted by kusmaldo
That is a suboptimal response. You've got a lot of quit in you, don't ya?
@inspector have you seen any of my reviews? I can go for hours, quit isn't in my libido.