Roe to be overturned!!!!

Condoms are 98% effective if used correctly and let's face it, if you're too stupid to know how to use a rubber, you probably shouldn't be having sex because nobody wants your stupidity in the gene pool.

If you can't afford the 2% chance you might get pregnant, keep your legs closed you stupid twat. Originally Posted by texassapper

Interesting take on a SHMB.
If there was a 2% chance your plane would crash would you board? Originally Posted by WTF
And would you take that plane if there was a 100% chance of landing safely but a 14% chance of being pulled out of the line, executed and dismembered once you land? Because that's the percentage of pregnancies aborted in the US.

You're for open borders because you're an America hating asshole... don't pretend otherwise.
Difference is I'm for Women deciding, you want big government to decide.
Originally Posted by Chung Tran

Big government? How about small government the way the founding fathers intended it.
And would you take that plane if there was a 100% chance of landing safely but a 14% chance of being pulled out of the line, executed and dismembered once you land? Because that's the percentage of pregnancies aborted in the US.

You're for open borders because you're an America hating asshole... don't pretend otherwise. Originally Posted by texassapper
Yeah, that's what's going to happen. ()

Didn't you just rave about people wanting to legalize abortion AFTER birth?

Based on your utter meltdown across all these threads, I'd opine that your judgment may be a tad compromised in this arena.

Or do you also believe that life begins at erection?

Whatta maroon!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH !
The primary argument with Abortion is "Choice". Then to strengthen the idea of choice Abortion advocates proclaim the unborn fetus is not even a human being because it's not yet independent from it's mother's womb. So there is no murder or immortality applied to Abortion. But in the case of a fatal traffic accident where by an expecting mother loses her unborn child as a direct result of that accident the driver who is at fault can be charged with Negligent Vehicular Homicide or feticide depending on the jurisdiction. In the case of an Abortion there is no criminal charges associated with it because of "Choice". In the case of a traffic fatality where no party's involved wished for it to happen yet they can be Criminally charged because the unborn is now a human being. Originally Posted by Levianon17

Point taken. Sir.
Yeah, that's what's going to happen. ()

Didn't you just rave about people wanting to legalize abortion AFTER birth?!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH ! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
you’re just not very bright are you?
you’re just not very bright are you? Originally Posted by texassapper

NO
you’re just not very bright are you? Originally Posted by texassapper
Bright?

You go from "birthing people" to somebody telling you "men can be birthing people" and believe it. Such a sappy sap.

I'll check back to see if you answered how you connected the dots.

NO.

No answer.
we know that a liberal clerk leaked the memo because the media is saying it was a conservative clerk.

NPR reporter says ‘leading theory’ on SCOTUS leak is conservative clerk

https://www.yahoo.com/news/npr-repor...223912817.html

clearly it was a liberal operative
If you say so, Comerade Whackov
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
we know that a liberal clerk leaked the memo because the media is saying it was a conservative clerk.

NPR reporter says ‘leading theory’ on SCOTUS leak is conservative clerk

https://www.yahoo.com/news/npr-repor...223912817.html

clearly it was a liberal operative Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I think Roberts maybe suspect.

he is afterall trying to peel off one of the judges to take a moderate position on roe. he is siding with the 3 libs on this.

I think he knows who did it and this is just an act.

oh btw, there was another leak at the court about this. this one was more of a leak regarding the discussion on roe.
I still think there is a chance, slim though it may be, that the Justices decide to only deal with the issue before them. I'm sure that's what Roberts would be hoping for.

Can they make a new viability of 15 weeks. That is what the issue is before them.

I hope this is the decision and some what blunt this issue for the mid-terms.