Dorthy_Monroe's last points issued: an objective assessment.

Then you need to clear out some of the weed overgrowth and debris in the front. Originally Posted by TheCat'sMeow
I fared well during the storm. No flooding, and my yard man we here on Saturday so I'm all good. Thanks.

Originally Posted by TheCat'sMeow
I do not care for zoning. I am a capitalist pig.
Zoning is for people that cannot decide for themselves and must be told by others what they can or cannot do with their property. The only thng zoning has to do with this threAD is the similarity of being told what you can and cannot do by somebody that gets to decide for you rather than for yourself unlike guidelines and the misuse of a personal interpretation thereof.

As far as MsLindsey. There are many definitions that can be found in the same and other dictionaries for the same word and the interpretation of that is based on what you personally believe as intent. So now you are a mind reader as well in that you know the intent of what a person thinks. You should market those skills as it could be much more profitable than being a hooker. I am impressed.............
Y'all just can't leave me alone can you? And now I'm being harassed via email by one of you. If im so unimportant why would you keep responding to me? I think it's funny! And don't think for ONE SECOND I would ever have a meltdown over this. You don't know me very well.
Lol. Y'all just can't leave me alone can you? And now I'm being harassed via email by one of you. Originally Posted by Lindsay Lee
Pedestrian tactic. Let's eliminate me. If it's me you are implying emailed you, post 'em. I give you full permission.

If im so unimportant why would you keep responding to me? Originally Posted by Lindsay Lee
You told a lie. I love that. Now we can play.

I think it's funny! Originally Posted by Lindsay Lee
Maybe si; maybe no.

And don't think for ONE SECOND I would ever have a meltdown over this. You don't know me very well. Originally Posted by Lindsay Lee
You already started down that primrose path.
Armature, It did say your name on it. But in all honesty, I didn't think it was you. I really wouldn't think you wouid do that. There is someone that I DO think would do that. I don't want to get in trouble for posting it, so I'm gonna PM it to you. Ok? Because if it wasn't you, you may want to find out who is using your name. But I Really didn't think it was you. Xoxo
Armature, It did say your name on it. But in all honesty, I didn't think it was you. I really wouldn't think you wouid do that. There is someone that I DO think would do that. I don't want to get in trouble for posting it, so I'm gonna PM it to you. Ok? Because if it wasn't you, you may want to find out who is using your name. But I Really didn't think it was you. Xoxo Originally Posted by Lindsay Lee
If you want to PM it to me, I'll post it.

EDIT: So, according to you PM, it mentioned me, but it wasn't from me.
It came across as trying to look like it was from you, but it said a different name at the top. That's why I really didn't think of was from you... But at first glance it looked like it would be from Armature.

I'm not used to getting tacky email like that, and It's just someone trying to rattle me. I haven't tried to piss people off. I'm really not like that. I just got something stuck in my head that I felt was right. Maybe I took it too far and should have let it go. I hope that we can all stop this meanness. And I do wish Dorthy well and hope she is doing ok. I'm sure she is. She has a lot of people pulling for her and have her back.

Anyway....
It came across as trying to look like it was from you, but it said a different name at the top. That's why I really didn't think of was from you... But at first glance it looked like it would be from Armature.

I'm not used to getting tacky email like that, and It's just someone trying to rattle me. I haven't tried to piss people off. I'm really not like that. I just got something stuck in my head that I felt was right. Maybe I took it too far and should have let it go. I hope that we can all stop this meanness. And I do wish Dorthy well and hope she is doing ok. I'm sure she is. She has a lot of people pulling for her and have her back.

Anyway.... Originally Posted by Lindsay Lee
Heh, I know who sent it. It tickles me absolutely fucking pink.

I'm down with a truce

Enjoy your day.
I'm down too! Like I said, I'm a lover not a fighter!

XOXOXOOX
Mere foreplay Originally Posted by dearhunter
If this got played out in the Political Forum, I'd rather jack off....
Originally Posted by Dorian Gray

Sie meinen einen anderen Tausend Jahre, Fraulein Kommandant?
That fucking funny..Bahahaha! Originally Posted by VictoriaJolie
Really??? So do I have your permission to address you with the f-word from now on? I will make it more palatable to you by not using it in plain English. Deal?
You can call me a cunt. In English.

Hell, you can even call me a Cuban cunt (except that I'm not Cuban).
For fuck's sake; you're a fucking adult. Grow the fuck up. Fuck. Originally Posted by FunInDFW
If you pulled this shit on me in the Political Forum, I would have returned the favor in kind; but I won't do it here. Not that I'm afraid of getting points, my firm belief is that the name calling has no place whatsoever on this board other than bickering in the Political Forum, which represents the nature of our present-day politics. However, this tasteless personal attack from you merely demonstrates that you aren't as smart as you have been desperately trying to depict. What a meltdown! You got company though.

You can call me a cunt. In English.

Hell, you can even call me a Cuban cunt (except that I'm not Cuban). Originally Posted by THN
I want a guarantee from NYr. LOL....