What Are You Watching on TV Nowadays?

Narcos, season 2

lets goooooo
Just started season 1 and it's actually good. I'll be on Season 2 by this weekend.
  • cr76
  • 09-06-2016, 07:08 PM
im binging the office on Netflix - on season 4 -

Gotham returns shortly and i forgot to record from dusk till dawn, will have to catch it on demand - bt it starts today.
  • cr76
  • 09-22-2016, 09:18 PM
Gotham premiered - and so far , I think it's off to a good start - I like the court of owls conspiracy - I hope this season see more Harvey Dent.

I've also become convinced that Barbara Keane will become the Joker - purple outfit, club owner, manically laughing - while beating a guy's face in....but that's just me.

Going to get caught up on vice principals

And watching the pilot for Lethal Weapon . Love the film series - so will give this a try . These guys are not Mel and Danny
I got to admit it but Lucifer is becoming my favorite show!
Gotham premiered - and so far , I think it's off to a good start - I like the court of owls conspiracy - I hope this season see more Harvey Dent.

I've also become convinced that Barbara Keane will become the Joker - purple outfit, club owner, manically laughing - while beating a guy's face in....but that's just me.

Going to get caught up on vice principals
Originally Posted by cr76
Supposedly Jerome is coming back and is hinting more as being the Joker.

Not sure if I was reading it correctly but Vice Principals ends after next season.
  • cr76
  • 09-23-2016, 11:29 PM
Supposedly Jerome is coming back and is hinting more as being the Joker.

Not sure if I was reading it correctly but Vice Principals ends after next season. Originally Posted by Fishpie
I heard aboutnherome coming back - but BTS - here has always been a recurring idea to have joke "grow organically" and constantly trick the audience.

We will see, but if it ended up being Barbara -, that would be a twist , no one saw coming
I got to admit it but Lucifer is becoming my favorite show! Originally Posted by ultraphobic71
I have watched 3 - 4 episodes. That chick is hot who plays the cop. I may have to binge watch for a weekend.
Queen Of The South ..
  • R.M.
  • 09-25-2016, 06:21 AM
Narcos on Netflix. I also watched a documentary on John McAfee and that dude is out there.
Don't watch much tv these days however may check out what's been mentioned in this thread.
Queen Of The South .. Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
Yes I have heard that it was good.

Netflix originals:

The Fall (BBC production)
Stranger Things
Jessica Jones (Marvel production)
Bloodline
The Killing
Between

A&E on Netflix:
Bates Motel (however I won't watch it anymore now that Vera has been killed off)
The Returned (the American version)

Aquarius
Game of Thrones
Penny Dreadful

...and The bloody X-Files
  • cr76
  • 09-27-2016, 02:13 PM
Netflix originals:

The Fall (BBC production)
Stranger Things
Jessica Jones (Marvel production)
Bloodline
The Killing
Between

A&E on Netflix:
Bates Motel (however I won't watch it anymore now that Vera has been killed off)
The Returned (the American version)

Aquarius
Game of Thrones
Penny Dreadful

...and The bloody X-Files Originally Posted by Jemma Martin

Did not know hat about Bates motel - missed a couple episodes and been waiting to catch up. :-(

You win his round Internet
But the final season of Bates Motel is next year.