Confederate flag was the flag of traitors

The Chinese and their practice of collectivism versus individualism I'm referring to is placing the needs of the group ahead of the needs of the individual. You might notice that the Chinese are predicted to surpass our economy sometime this century. This is why I think we need to rescue the inner cities from another generation of despair, and wasted human capital. Originally Posted by Bert Jones
The Chinese economy won't be passing us for any reason other than there are about 1.2 billion of them and 300 million of us. So, they have about 4 times as many people.

Even if each of them has, on average, about one third of the wealth of the average American, their economy will be still bigger.

But their per capita wealth will still be a fraction of ours.

And the only reason they have grown as much as they have is they stopped putting so much emphasis on the collective and started letting people have more economic freedom. It is amazing how much more productive people are when they can keep what they earn.

Oh, and since you are talking about how much China puts the interests of the group ahead of the individual, you might want to look at the way they are turning their entire country into a toxic cesspool in order to grow the economy. They will be moving hundreds of millions inot the cities from the countryside over the next 30 years and in they are becoming an environmental wasteland in the process.
Bertie is a genuine communist. Hates the Constitution and our Founders. Imagine that. And AssupRidee, DEM, thinks he is akin to Mr. Spock.

And then they call me un-American. Go figure.

• BJerk
  • 11-21-2013, 10:52 PM
Bertie is a genuine communist. Hates the Constitution and our Founders. Imagine that. And AssupRidee, DEM, thinks he is akin to Mr. Spock.

And then they call me un-American. Go figure.

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
You have the tagline that truth is treason in the empire of lies - are you referring to the United States?
An 18th century constitution, written by white agrarian slaveholders, is obsolete. You realize that half the kids under 18 aren't white, don't you? Do you think they want to grow up and continue to be oppressed by the white man's laws?
You have the tagline that truth is treason in the empire of lies - are you referring to the United States? Originally Posted by Bert Jones
Let's just say, "If the shoe fits . . ."
Spin, spin, spin, tranny fuckee. "Spin, spin, spin" is what your cheap, double-bagger, whoring-sister does, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, but you really shouldn't call your cheap, double-bagger, whoring-sister a "tranny", you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. BTW, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, you're hypocritically "changing the subject" and "deflecting"; thus, indicating that your ignorantly sorry, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee ass lost and that your ignorant OP was totally repudiated, you ignorantly sorry, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

You have been definitively rebutted on every absolutist point you tried to make about why the all of the states seceded.

You lyingly claimed IBH attended "Tea Party" rallies: your racist, dumb-fuck Yankee ass lied and was refuted.

You lyingly claimed IBH brandished the "Stars and Bars" at "Tea Party" rallies: your racist, dumb-fuck Yankee ass lied and was refuted.

You lyingly claimed the "White, Orange and Green" or the "Union" flag were never as detestable as the "Stars and Bars", yet you micks are still killing and/or maiming each other and Brits as to which flag will be flown in Ireland; so your racist, dumb-fuck Yankee ass lied and was refuted . http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-20652968

You lyingly claimed the "Stars and Bars" was the most detestable flag that ever flew, while ignorantly ignoring that the "Stars and Stripes" flew over the United States -- including the slave states -- for 84 years while the "Stars and Bars" battle flag was never a "national flag"; so your racist, dumb-fuck Yankee ass lied and was refuted.

You lyingly claimed the "Stars and Bars" was the most detestable flag that ever flew, as you ignorantly denied the atrocities of Mao, Stalin, North Korea, Fascist Italy, Nazi Germany, etc., or the flag the majority of Irish love to hate: the British Union Jack; so your racist, dumb-fuck Yankee ass lied and was refuted.

You lyingly claimed the "Confederate States" -- all of them -- wrote "Declarations of Secession" that you claimed were "like the Declaration of Independence"; so your racist, dumb-fuck Yankee ass lied and was refuted.

In actuality, only four states wrote documents similar to those you cited, and none of those documents you cited formally broke the bonds of Union like the Declaration of Independence; so your racist, dumb-fuck Yankee ass lied and was refuted.

Further, of the documents that did formally break the bonds of Union, only three mentioned slavery; so your racist, dumb-fuck Yankee ass lied and was refuted.

Additionally, of the documents that did formally break the bonds of Union, six were dated AFTER Mr. Lincoln called for war and four explicitly stated that Mr. Lincoln's call for war was the cause for secession; so your racist, dumb-fuck Yankee ass lied and was refuted.

You lyingly claimed that the war was promulgated to preserve slavery in the face of the documented and stated objectives of both Mr. Lincoln and the "rump" Congress which clearly state that the war was promulgated to preserve the Union; so your racist, dumb-fuck Yankee ass lied and was refuted.

And your lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee ass was refuted by the fact that the "rump" Congress's resolution for war and Mr. Lincoln's call to arms for war was for the restoration of Union.
Originally Posted by ExNYer

Yeah, I get what your saying and understand it I suppose. I guess either you or I are diminished....not sure which although I am pretty confident in saying it's you....I can't imagine anything more meaningful than giving my life in the way that the men on that field, both North and South, died that day. We all ought to be so lucky to have that opportunity as opposed to pissing ourselves while we die of old age.

But, no offense.....The idea that all those soldiers who were shot to pieces as they walked across that field died so somebody could sip a mint julep is fucking stupid. I get your analogy but nobody walking across that field, enduring what they endured, was thinking that way....and you cheapen it by making that comparison. No offense.

I understand that you just don't get it. Not unusual. Most folks don't these days. I will tell you, maybe I am being more apologetic about it than I should be...because quite frankly, your viewpoint is silly. The men who died on that field didn't die for mint juleps. In fact, I can virtually guarantee that virtually none of them had ever even had one. And, they didn't die for the 1% you reference who were drinking mint juleps.

They died there because, unlike you, they understood the concept of duty...and honor...and country. They may have been fighting for the wrong cause. In fact, there is no doubt that they were. But, their willingness to ruck up, pick up their rifles, to stand a post and walk into the storm of fire that was that ridge at Gettysburg, walking behind that confederate battle flag, is just not something I am ever going to be willing to condemn. And, you know what is interesting....very few of the members of the Union Army that opposed them did either. Originally Posted by timpage
+1 Again, well said!
  • BJerk
  • 11-22-2013, 06:57 AM
Let's just say, "If the shoe fits . . ." Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Perhaps that is why you are called "un-American".
+1 Again, well said! Originally Posted by I B Hankering
He can frame that post! You actually said something positive ... Of course it was buried beneath your standard foul mouthed frothy ejaculation directed at ExNYer, so we know how sincere you were, Johnny Reb.

The valor displayed by those soldiers were never part of your discussion, though this thread has swollen to 427 posts. It's mostly about you screaming you're right about a meta-discussion; primarily how many Missouri soldiers fought for each side... A world shattering revelation that when challenged, you made it into a personal shitfight.

Why must every thread devolve into you jerking off, Corpy? maybe if you got out more, had a few drinks, got laid (or whatever it is you people do) then maybe you could loosen up.

The board isn't about you or whether everybody else is wrong and you're right (which in reality is the exact opposite.) It's about a free flowing exchange of ideas...which you seem to have been fresh out of for years.

God Bless America!
You have been definitively rebutted on every absolutist point you tried to make about why the all of the states seceded.
NOT even one, tranny fuckee

You lyingly claimed IBH attended "Tea Party" rallies: your racist, dumb-fuck Yankee ass lied and was refuted.
Point to where you refuted it. All you did was deny it. You obviously don't know the difference between "refute" and "deny". Because you are a pseudo-intellect.

You lyingly claimed IBH brandished the "Stars and Bars" at "Tea Party" rallies: your racist, dumb-fuck Yankee ass lied and was refuted.
Point to where you refuted it. All you did was deny it. You obviously don't know the difference between "refute" and "deny". Because you are a pseudo-intellect.

You lyingly claimed the "White, Orange and Green" or the "Union" flag were never as detestable as the "Stars and Bars", yet you micks are still killing and/or maiming each other and Brits as to which flag will be flown in Ireland; so your racist, dumb-fuck Yankee ass lied and was refuted . http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-20652968
I stated my OPINION that the Union Jack was never as detestable as the Stars and Bars. The Irish aren't kept in slavery under the Union Jack. Your response was that the fact that the Irish are killing each other over Irish independence somehow proves that either the Irish flag of the Union Jack are worse than the Confederate flag.

Your response is what is known as a non sequitur. Look it up.

Also, my OPINION can't be a lie. You can disagree about which is worse, but that doesn't make my opinion or your opinion a lie. It just means your opinion is stupid.

Consider yourself refuted. AGAIN.

You lyingly claimed the "Stars and Bars" was the most detestable flag that ever flew, while ignorantly ignoring that the "Stars and Stripes" flew over the United States -- including the slave states -- for 84 years while the "Stars and Bars" battle flag was never a "national flag"; so your racist, dumb-fuck Yankee ass lied and was refuted.

I never claimed the Stars and Bars was theh most detestable flag that ever flew. I clearly said the swatika was worse. i have not pointed that out to you multiple times. So you are lying when you say that I claimed the Confedrate flag was "the worst".

Also, I stated my OPINION that the Stars and Bars was the flag or traitors and the South seceded over slavery preservation. I never got into a discussion of the US flag, so that is yet another deflection on your part.

Also, my OPINION can't be a lie. You can disagree about which is worse, but that doesn't make my opinion or your opinion a lie. It just means your opinion is stupid.

You lyingly claimed the "Stars and Bars" was the most detestable flag that ever flew, as you ignorantly denied the atrocities of Mao, Stalin, North Korea, Fascist Italy, Nazi Germany, etc., or the flag the majority of Irish love to hate: the British Union Jack; so your racist, dumb-fuck Yankee ass lied and was refuted.

Once again, you lie about the Nazis. I clearly said they were worse.

Also, I never "denied" the atrocities of the communists. I stated my OPINION that the living under slavery was worse than living under communism. Like an idiot, you actually tried to dispute that. I gues you have NO empathy for blacks that lived under slavery.

In actuality, only four states wrote documents similar to those you cited, and none of those documents you cited formally broke the bonds of Union like the Declaration of Independence; so your racist, dumb-fuck Yankee ass lied and was refuted.

Further, of the documents that did formally break the bonds of Union, only three mentioned slavery; so your racist, dumb-fuck Yankee ass lied and was refuted.

Additionally, of the documents that did formally break the bonds of Union, six were dated AFTER Mr. Lincoln called for war and four explicitly stated that Mr. Lincoln's call for war was the cause for secession; so your racist, dumb-fuck Yankee ass lied and was refuted.

Why do you keep saying "the document that did formally break the bonds of Union? Why don't you say "Ordinances of Secession"? Perhaps because I didn't ask for them? Perhaps because they are short statements that don't list reasons for secession for the most part? (although some reference slavery).

You lyingly claimed that the war was promulgated to preserve slavery in the face of the documented and stated objectives of both Mr. Lincoln and the "rump" Congress which clearly state that the war was promulgated to preserve the Union; so your racist, dumb-fuck Yankee ass lied and was refuted.

I claimed the South seceded to preserve slavery. I never said why the war was waged. YOU keep trying to change the subject. So, if anyone is lying, it is you.

And your lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee ass was refuted by the fact that the "rump" Congress's resolution for war and Mr. Lincoln's call to arms for war was for the restoration of Union.

I claimed the South seceded to preserve slavery. I never said why the war was waged. YOU keep trying to change the subject. So, if anyone is lying, it is you.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Spin, spin, spin, tranny fuckee.
  • CJ7
  • 11-22-2013, 12:06 PM
Perhaps that is why you are called "un-American". Originally Posted by Bert Jones

perhaps its because COF supports Americans that turn over classified intel to the Chinese
Why must every thread devolve into you jerking off, Corpy? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Guess that proves, by way of your perverted reasoning, that you're a "cum-gobbler" since you're always there to lap at every post, dumb-fuck golem jackass.

NOT even one, tranny fuckee Every damn one of your lies was refuted, you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

Point to where you refuted it. All you did was deny it. You obviously don't know the difference between "refute" and "deny". Because you are a pseudo-intellect. Point to where you proved anything with substantive, verifiable facts, you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass: your racist, dumb-fuck Yankee ass lied and is refuted.

Point to where you refuted it. All you did was deny it. You obviously don't know the difference between "refute" and "deny". Because you are a pseudo-intellect. Point to where you proved anything with substantive, verifiable facts, you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass: your racist, dumb-fuck Yankee ass lied and is refuted.

I stated my OPINION that the Union Jack was never as detestable as the Stars and Bars. The Irish aren't kept in slavery under the Union Jack. Your response was that the fact that the Irish are killing each other over Irish independence somehow proves that either the Irish flag of the Union Jack are worse than the Confederate flag. Lower than slaves: "white n!@@3rs". The English landlords considered sheep more valuable than micks, and that's why so many micks were forced to emigrate to the U.S. Point, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

Your response is what is known as a non sequitur. Look it up. Your every premise is fallacious, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass: look it up.

Also, my OPINION can't be a lie. You can disagree about which is worse, but that doesn't make my opinion or your opinion a lie. It just means your opinion is stupid. The historical evidence is overwhelmingly stacked against you, you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. Your mick-brethren have been attacking those loyal to the Union Jack for hundreds of years -- hundreds more than the "Stars and Bars" represented the armies of the Confederacy, you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. The communist regimes in North Korea, Vietnam, Cambodia, Romania, the U.S.S.R. and the PRC enslaved and killed millions upon millions more than were killed by the government of the Confederacy. So it is your "opinion", you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, that is "stupid" ...

Consider yourself refuted. AGAIN. ... and refuted, you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

I never claimed the Stars and Bars was theh most detestable flag that ever flew. I clearly said the swatika was worse. Only after being challenged on that issue, you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. i have not pointed that out to you multiple times. So you are lying when you say that I claimed the Confedrate flag was "the worst". You made the assertion, you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

Also, I stated my OPINION that the Stars and Bars was the flag or traitors and the South seceded over slavery preservation. I never got into a discussion of the US flag, so that is yet another deflection on your part. Not according to the article your lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee ass cited, you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass: so your racist, dumb-fuck Yankee ass lied and is refuted.

Also, my OPINION can't be a lie. You can disagree about which is worse, but that doesn't make my opinion or your opinion a lie. It just means your opinion is stupid. The historical evidence is overwhelmingly stacked against you, you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. Your mick-brethren have been attacking those loyal to the Union Jack for hundreds of years -- hundreds more than the "Stars and Bars" represented the armies of the Confederacy, you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. The communist regimes in North Korea, Vietnam, Cambodia, Romania, the U.S.S.R. and the PRC enslaved and killed millions upon millions more than were killed by the government of the Confederacy. So it is your "opinion", you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, that is "stupid" ...

Consider yourself refuted. AGAIN. ... and refuted, you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

Once again, you lie about the Nazis. I clearly said they were worse. Only after being challenged on that issue, you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

Also, I never "denied" the atrocities of the communists. I stated my OPINION that the living under slavery was worse than living under communism. Living under "communism" is slavery, you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. There is no allegation you can make against the plantation slave system that cannot be made -- tenfold -- against some communist regime, you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. Like an idiot, you actually tried to dispute that. It's your POV that is idiotic, you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. I gues you have NO empathy for blacks that lived under slavery. You have no empathy for those who died in Stalin's gulag, you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

Why do you keep saying "the document that did formally break the bonds of Union? Because your lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee ass, claimed that the documents you cited "broke" the bonds of union, and your assertion was refuted, you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. Your lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee ass, also claimed that every state that seceded published such a document as you cited, and your assertion was refuted, you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. Why don't you say "Ordinances of Secession"? Perhaps because I didn't ask for them? Your lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee ass, said to conduct a "Google" search and the "Google" search brought up those documents: the REAL Declarations of Secession -- one for every state that did or tried to secede, so your assertion was refuted, you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. Perhaps because they are short statements that don't list reasons for secession for the most part? (although some reference slavery). "Perhaps" because those documents are the REAL Declarations of Secession -- one for every state that did or tried to secede, unlike the ones -- the meager four -- your lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee ass cited. So your assertion was refuted, you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

I claimed the South seceded to preserve slavery. I never said why the war was waged. YOU keep trying to change the subject. So, if anyone is lying, it is you. You're a liar, you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, you did make that statement and your statement has been repeatedly cited, you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. And your lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee ass was refuted by the fact that the "rump" Congress's resolution for war and Mr. Lincoln's call to arms for war was for the restoration of Union.

Also, my OPINION can't be a lie. You can disagree about which is worse, but that doesn't make my opinion or your opinion a lie. It just means your opinion is stupid. The historical evidence is overwhelmingly stacked against you, you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. Your mick-brethren have been attacking those loyal to the Union Jack for hundreds of years -- hundreds more than the "Stars and Bars" represented the armies of the Confederacy, you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. The communist regimes in North Korea, Vietnam, Cambodia, Romania, the U.S.S.R. and the PRC enslaved and killed millions upon millions more than were killed by the government of the Confederacy. So it is your "opinion", you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, that is "stupid".

Consider yourself refuted. AGAIN. Your fallacious lies refuted nothing, you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

I claimed the South seceded to preserve slavery. I never said why the war was waged. You're a liar, you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, you did make that statement and your statement has been repeatedly cited, you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. And your lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee ass was refuted by the fact that the "rump" Congress's resolution for war and Mr. Lincoln's call to arms for war was for the restoration of Union. YOU keep trying to change the subject. So, if anyone is lying, it is you. Addressing your lying, fallacious assertions is not "changing the subject", you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.
Spin, spin, spin, tranny fuckee. Spin, spin, spin, is what your cheap, double-bagger, whoring-sister does, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, but you really shouldn't call your cheap, double-bagger, whoring-sister a "tranny", you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.
HOLY SHIT!

You should be ashamed of yourself.

What a fucking lunatic.

If you sat down in front of a parrot or Mynah bird and read just one of your utterly ridiculous posts, the repetition would be so intense, that the bird would be saying "you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass" before you'd finished.

Give it a rest, bubba. We know you hate everything and everybody. But try keeping it to yourself... dick smoker!
perhaps its because COF supports Americans that turn over classified intel to the Chinese Originally Posted by CJ7
What intel was given to the Chinese that wasn't also released in the US? Certainly you must know, CBJ7, don't you?

• CJ7
  • 11-22-2013, 11:43 PM
What intel was given to the Chinese that wasn't also released in the US? Certainly you must know, CBJ7, don't you?

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

nobody knows except the people with privy to the lost intel ... that's why its called CLASSIFED you idiot ..

how many times do I have to explain that to you ? this makes about 40
Then you don't know if he gave any intel to the Chinese, or if it was damaging. Do you?

Didn't think so.
NOT even one, tranny fuckee Every damn one of your lies was refuted, you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

I stated my OPINION that the Union Jack was never as detestable as the Stars and Bars. The Irish aren't kept in slavery under the Union Jack. Your response was that the fact that the Irish are killing each other over Irish independence somehow proves that either the Irish flag of the Union Jack are worse than the Confederate flag. Lower than slaves: "white n!@@3rs". The English landlords considered sheep more valuable than micks, and that's why so many micks were forced to emigrate to the U.S. Point, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

Your response is what is known as a non sequitur. Look it up. Your every premise is fallacious, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass: look it up.

I never claimed the Stars and Bars was theh most detestable flag that ever flew. I clearly said the swatika was worse. Only after being challenged on that issue, you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. i have not pointed that out to you multiple times. So you are lying when you say that I claimed the Confedrate flag was "the worst". You made the assertion, you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

Also, I stated my OPINION that the Stars and Bars was the flag or traitors and the South seceded over slavery preservation. I never got into a discussion of the US flag, so that is yet another deflection on your part. Not according to the article your lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee ass cited, you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass: so your racist, dumb-fuck Yankee ass lied and is refuted.

Once again, you lie about the Nazis. I clearly said they were worse. Only after being challenged on that issue, you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

Also, I never "denied" the atrocities of the communists. I stated my OPINION that the living under slavery was worse than living under communism. Living under "communism" is slavery, you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. There is no allegation you can make against the plantation slave system that cannot be made -- tenfold -- against some communist regime, you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. Like an idiot, you actually tried to dispute that. It's your POV that is idiotic, you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. I gues you have NO empathy for blacks that lived under slavery. You have no empathy for those who died in Stalin's gulag, you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

Why do you keep saying "the document that did formally break the bonds of Union? Because your lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee ass, claimed that the documents you cited "broke" the bonds of union, and your assertion was refuted, you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. Your lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee ass, also claimed that every state that seceded published such a document as you cited, and your assertion was refuted, you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. Why don't you say "Ordinances of Secession"? Perhaps because I didn't ask for them? Your lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee ass, said to conduct a "Google" search and the "Google" search brought up those documents: the REAL Declarations of Secession -- one for every state that did or tried to secede, so your assertion was refuted, you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. Perhaps because they are short statements that don't list reasons for secession for the most part? (although some reference slavery). "Perhaps" because those documents are the REAL Declarations of Secession -- one for every state that did or tried to secede, unlike the ones -- the meager four -- your lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee ass cited. So your assertion was refuted, you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

I claimed the South seceded to preserve slavery. I never said why the war was waged. YOU keep trying to change the subject. So, if anyone is lying, it is you. You're a liar, you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, you did make that statement and your statement has been repeatedly cited, you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. And your lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee ass was refuted by the fact that the "rump" Congress's resolution for war and Mr. Lincoln's call to arms for war was for the restoration of Union.

Also, my OPINION can't be a lie. You can disagree about which is worse, but that doesn't make my opinion or your opinion a lie. It just means your opinion is stupid. The historical evidence is overwhelmingly stacked against you, you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. Your mick-brethren have been attacking those loyal to the Union Jack for hundreds of years -- hundreds more than the "Stars and Bars" represented the armies of the Confederacy, you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. The communist regimes in North Korea, Vietnam, Cambodia, Romania, the U.S.S.R. and the PRC enslaved and killed millions upon millions more than were killed by the government of the Confederacy. So it is your "opinion", you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, that is "stupid".

Consider yourself refuted. AGAIN. Your fallacious lies refuted nothing, you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

I claimed the South seceded to preserve slavery. I never said why the war was waged. You're a liar, you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, you did make that statement and your statement has been repeatedly cited, you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. And your lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee ass was refuted by the fact that the "rump" Congress's resolution for war and Mr. Lincoln's call to arms for war was for the restoration of Union. YOU keep trying to change the subject. So, if anyone is lying, it is you. Addressing your lying, fallacious assertions is not "changing the subject", you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.
Spin, spin, spin, tranny fuckee. Spin, spin, spin, is what your cheap, double-bagger, whoring-sister does, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, but you really shouldn't call your cheap, double-bagger, whoring-sister a "tranny", you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Once again, you completely lack the ability to distinguish between an opinion you disagree with and a lie - which is knowingly making a false statement.

I say life for a black man in the antebellum South was worse than the life of the average Russian or Chinese under communism.

You disagree, but you like to state your mere opinion like it is a fact. It isn't, little twat.

And when you talk about the historical evidence, where did you get that from?

Did you ask any black people about that?

Or did you just ask all of your bigoted redneck buddies with was worse? I bet you all concluded that the black folks were just a bunch of whiners and slavery wasn't all that bad.