Get your Nerd on! (And I'll form... the head!)

Got my autograph collection complete...

BSG 1978 on the bottom. BSG REI on top. Adama and Roselin under the headline. I had to keep the two Tighs together though, since they were both in attendance. None of the other BSG REI characters who were counterparts to the BSG 1978 characters were there except those two.

P.S.-I confessed to Anne Lockhart that I had a major crush on her when I was a kid, and that I was completely overboard when I saw hot women flying Vipers. She said, "Oh my. If only I was a little younger." We had a great talk.

P.P.S-Nicki Clyne is a sweetheart. Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Very nice! You have to frame that up now!

Per Wiki Anne Lockhart is only 59 and she seems to still be looking pretty good. Should've totally smashed that!
Originally Posted by George Zimmer
Soundwave was always cooler, but I actually had Blaster and his tapes when I was a kid.
Oh yeah, for those who don't know, the Ender's Game trailer came out Wednesday...
Oh yeah, for those who don't know, the Ender's Game trailer came out Wednesday... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
I'm torn on seeing Ender's Game. While it's one of my all time favorite books, I really dislike Card's views on homosexuality and his open campaigning against it, so I'm somewhat hesitant to support him.
A thread in the National Sandbox on the Westboro Baptist Church reminded me of when they protested at SDCC 2011 and the counter-protest that ensued:

I love our people!
My awesome nerdtastical anniversary gift:

Love it, so cute. That whole line is my fave from DC for sure. They are so pretty and detailed.
Huntress is pretty hot. I'd do her in the butt.
Legendary actor Christopher Lee, who has appeared in such cinematic milestones as "Lord Of The Rings", "Star Wars", "The Man With The Golden Gun" and "Dracula", will release his second heavy meetal album, "Charlemagne: The Omens Of Death", on May 27 on audio CD, a two-disc gatefold vinyl and MP3 downloads.

"Charlemagne: The Omens Of Death" signifies Christopher Lee's move into "full-on" heavy metal.

The singer-actor's first solo affair into the metal genre was the critically acclaimed album "Charlemagne: By The Sword And The Cross" (2010), which was more symphonic than its successor.

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news.asp...sitemID=190257
It's very operatic. I like it.
My awesome nerdtastical anniversary gift:

Love it, so cute. That whole line is my fave from DC for sure. They are so pretty and detailed. Originally Posted by Liliana Vess
Omg... My older boy came up right as I opened that pic and said, "Hel-LO, girl... I want to hug you!" I'm guessing he's a Huntress fan, too.
I am pissed and am gonna vent on this thread.

So we are playing the BSG boardgame with the Pegasus expansion today. We humans have the Cylons figured out AND in the brig prior to the sleeper agent phase. I was Helena Cain and being awesome/crazy.

Yet, the game FUCKED ALL HUMANS by giving constant 6-7-8s to all cylons on a D8 and each crisis card was all....ok, what's your worst stat? Let's neg that!

ARGH!!!!!!!

I am so pissed. Grrrrr.
That sucks. I almost bought that game on Friday because it looked super fun, but I only have one friend into board games, and the minimum is three players.
I am pissed and am gonna vent on this thread.

So we are playing the BSG boardgame with the Pegasus expansion today. We humans have the Cylons figured out AND in the brig prior to the sleeper agent phase. I was Helena Cain and being awesome/crazy.

Yet, the game FUCKED ALL HUMANS by giving constant 6-7-8s to all cylons on a D8 and each crisis card was all....ok, what's your worst stat? Let's neg that!

ARGH!!!!!!!

I am so pissed. Grrrrr. Originally Posted by Liliana Vess
To be fair, you humans were a little brig-happy (really, at one point, they had half the players in jail!). Then when the Cylon gangbangs occurred, it was hilarious since you guys didn't have anyone left to defend the ships!

That sucks. I almost bought that game on Friday because it looked super fun, but I only have one friend into board games, and the minimum is three players. Originally Posted by theCFE
It's a pretty fun game, but the only drawback to it is that it can sometimes take a long time to play (like 3 hours+).

It does do a good job of capturing a lot of the feel of the game, such as "oh shit, 2 Cylon Baseships jumped in around us AND WE NEED TO FTL THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!".

Making a God-Emperor of the Colonies (what we call it when one player becomes both the Admiral + the President) is always hilarious too.