Random Thoughts

"No matter where you go...there you are."

- Buckaroo Banzai
Yarnell's has blackberry cobbler right now. Once a year only. Got mine!
"As a kid I always felt that Eeyore was a massive buzz kill. As an adult I identify with him on a spiritual level."

- Redditor in r/ShowerThoughts
The morning after scorching junior and the boys in a tanning bed.....
The morning after scorching junior and the boys in a tanning bed..... Originally Posted by Elvisisalive
Ouch!
I don't really participate in cam sites much, especially as a paying client, but there's a provider I know that also cams and I haven't been able to see her for a while so I logged onto her cam show and paid for a private session. More frustrating than anything else, really - to be able to see and not touch, when you have touched before and know it's a possibility.
Why does it take three tech visits before Comcast can fix a bad Internet/X1 issue?
I hate roundabouts in the road!
I think I'm going to Kathmandu.
I hate roundabouts in the road! Originally Posted by Rollypolly
That new Bella Vista bypass one is hard for me to get used to because I drove on that road so much before it was put in. I keep forgetting I need to yield...
That new Bella Vista bypass one is hard for me to get used to because I drove on that road so much before it was put in. I keep forgetting I need to yield... Originally Posted by SpankyJ
Or drive around and around and around
Woot! Got up and exercised for 45 minutes this morning. I say that like it's something *unusual.

*because it is
If someone goes down on you while playing a racing game, does that count as road head? What is it called when happens on a train? Trackhead??
Things I don't understand:

Get a text (or DM, PM, whatever)

person: hi
me: hey!
person: <crickets>

Well, I guess they just wanted to say hello, then.