Natalia Mori

• N.M.
  • 02-18-2016, 04:23 PM
^ Are u talking to me Papi, or FrenchWolfie ?

Well for now free publicity works for me, and they do it rigorously in all forums... I don't even have to bother to post ads here
^ Are u talking to me Papi, or FrenchWolfie ?

Well for now free publicity works for me, and they do it rigorously in all forums... I don't even have to bother to post ads here Originally Posted by Natalia Mori
The ones that respond have a bigger ego than you do. Keep that in mind. Carry on.

Originally Posted by Wolfwhistle
The ones that respond get pussy unlike you ijs maybe if you stop collecting gifs & focus on how to get laid in a spa you wouldn't have so much time on your hands...
Well for now free publicity works for me, and they do it rigorously in all forums... I don't even have to bother to post ads here Originally Posted by Natalia Mori
Lots of providers are kept busy without posting ads, few are remembered to be cunty acting loudmouthed whores.

Remember this saying when business slows down, I'll be sure to post it on your future post looking for business.
The ones that respond get pussy unlike you ijs maybe if you stop collecting gifs & focus on how to get laid in a spa you wouldn't have so much time on your hands... Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe

Not according to NM.
A moot point.

A couple of facts about this and I'm moving on...

Point 1: you belong to the Etchnicity I have a restriction on (clearly stated on my showcase)
I "was" going to make an exception because my roommate said you were "ok" and I trust her judgement. I guess that was my HUGE mistake on this.
Point 2: you contacted on 1/30 at 12:06pm after you had asked my friend to vouch for you I promptly replied at 12:17 and asked you very nicely when you like to schedule.
**complete crickets from you***
Never heard back from you until yesterday morning:

Him at 7:42am asked me my availability for yesterday morning (which I didn't have any, I book my morning appts at least by the night before)
At 8:11 I replied telling him that I do not see people who just randomly inquiry and don't follow up... (Because I don't, I simply don't have time for that) and I suggested to him to contact someone else because I was no longer interested in seeing him.

I moved on with my day after that but obviously someone else didn't and still hasn't. Sucks for you.

Thank you for re-confirming why I have the restrictions that I have. Originally Posted by Natalia Mori

You go girl Natalia 😬😬🤗🤗
  • WTF
  • 02-19-2016, 07:11 PM
You go girl Natalia 😬😬🤗🤗 Originally Posted by tittslover
Go?....she fucking discloses a person who contacted her ethnicity on the open board. She obviously is not discreet with your personal information.

Not to mention dates and times he contacted the LPMOW.
what for LPMOW ? Originally Posted by ECCIE2NDAVE
L!!!
One stalker down..
L!!! Originally Posted by YummyMarie
look someone is asking for some attention
  • N.M.
  • 02-20-2016, 09:44 AM
One stalker down.. Originally Posted by NubianPrince
I wish....
Has this thread become a sricky?
I wish.... Originally Posted by Natalia Mori
oh so sad LPMOW Mescan
  • N.M.
  • 02-20-2016, 12:08 PM
Not as sad and ridiculous as the little song you made with your other handle...

You really know how to carry that big L on your forehead.