Clesed Thread Repository

That's because God was a pussy.. Originally Posted by Wakeup

...we had to kill him... Originally Posted by Wakeup
That's because God was a pussy...we had to kill him... Originally Posted by Wakeup
Sounds like Wakeup's way of tapping out of Upset.
Too bad.... I'd have loved to find out what guideline # resulted in that ban....
And whether it will last longer than OSD's ban....

All of that would be informative.... but it seems the "I" in eccie has been disabled.... permanently.
Keep wondering...
..we had to kill him... Originally Posted by Wakeup
Keep wondering... Originally Posted by Wakeup
There's no I in Wakeup. And very little of it in eccie.
Sure there is...but among what isn't, is the outing kind of information you want published here...
Sure there is...but among what isn't, is the outing kind of information you want published here... Originally Posted by Wakeup
Nobody is advocating to post outing info. That's your narrow view of this situation.

But we all want info that is pertinent to protecting the membership, and news links that safeguard both men and women should be available for posting.

elg........
That's your correct view of this situation. Originally Posted by elghund
FTFY...

Post those links all you want...if the article contains personal information, you better be sure they're not a member here...
FTFY...

Post those links all you want...if the article contains personal information, you better be sure they're not a member here... Originally Posted by Wakeup
What if someone were to copy a news article and post it here but edit out the person's real name and other real life info? Basically redact the parts that reveal the person's true identity.
You think the non-redacted rest of it would give enough info to lead back to the unedited one about the member? Ask osd how that worked out for him...

The guidelines are clear...don't bring any of it to the board...period...toy with the line at your peril...
Keep wondering... Originally Posted by Wakeup

The guidelines are clear... Originally Posted by Wakeup

You think the non-redacted rest of it would give enough info to lead back to the unedited one about the member? Ask osd how that worked out for him...
Originally Posted by Wakeup
OSD posted no linck, nor did he post any member handle....

Linck to the post where osd did that???
After an exhaustive attempt to get through the guide lines, I feel the need to apologize to all. They are correct in their enforcement of the guide lines. I could not find where the use of common sense is encouraged or allowed. There seems to be no way to allow alerting members of a potential danger if that danger involves a fellow member. I still couldn't find the guide line that OSD violated, but it was tedious reading and I was dozing. Thank you all for taking the time to straighten out the mess us retarded droolers in Upset made.
You're welcome...happy to help...