Other Hobby Sites

Just as it is ok that eccie benefited from the Ps demise. it is ok that E gave us access to the search data...............there is no need to "choose".............unles s there is data over there you don't want available........I'm just saying.
I loved ASPD, was my intro into the hobby. I don't have any problems with the new ERAPS board, but from a technical and "look and feel" perspective, I prefer ECCIE so far. Not saying I won't go there or support them, but I have made myself quite comfortable here also.
Which one does Sofia still post on? That's where I want to be. That chick made it interesting.

Also is there a rule that says you can't be a member of both? just asking....
These bitches ran my sweetness off...........the bitches....sniff sniff
Im sure you can be a member of both

and um as far as I know nothing was sold to anyone......stayed in the family
I went by there... seems ok to me. But then again they didn't think I was important enough to spam... and I really resent it... Oh wait, I broke up with them ... never mind...
  • iggy
  • 03-18-2010, 03:26 PM
Not interested, ASPD or the new one ERAPS or what ever it is, can not come close to what ECCIE has to offer!!

I here to stay!! I hope. LOL if they will have me.
Their March Assness ain't bad!
Yes, choosing between ASPD and ECCIE is quite a...conundrum, eh Dear John?? Originally Posted by Sweet Heather
Not a riddle to me.

Sorry if my rather heartfelt post was over your head. The next post I make, I will try to 'dumb it down', just for you.
  • bbkid
  • 03-18-2010, 05:02 PM
Their March Assness ain't bad! Originally Posted by surcher
It is, indeed, quite nice!!!

Man, ain't it nice to have surcher back on here postin'???
The more things change the more they stay the same.
The more things change the more they stay the same. Originally Posted by dearhunter

Where's the damn rep points icon around here anyway?
I agree about the usefulness of the old aspd, learned allot of stuff that probably kept me out of allot of trouble. But giving the amount of time I waste on one board, can't do two.
I also got spammed and couldn't give a shit. Its my hobby e-mail, thats where stuff like that is supposed to go. I get all kinds of hobby-related bullshit there.

As for the site, its seems like any other SHMB with its own flavors. I was pleased I could keep my old handle from the P, but other than that I don't really care. They have less generous incentives for posting reviews, so I haven't really bothered other than to get the complimentary BCD access.
I'm banned.

I guess for speaking my mind before they turned the lights off. I don't give two shits about that board.

Eccie, has taken the place of ASPD.