NFL and Houston Texans Superthread: Are we ready for some football?

Yeah, who cares there are plenty of faggots nowadays.
I thought about that also BL, stud DL are very high priced. If we don't keep Va JJ(He prolly likes pussy so he is Va JJ) all of Houston will shit the bed!!

Fuck we need some guys that can make a play in the secondary!! Keo definitely won't cut it. We need speed and some ball hawks!!

I don't want the faggot LB, next thing you know we would have scantly clad cheerleaders swinging cock on the sideline. ESPN would report how the helicopter dick cheerleader changed the game!!! Now if they want to do a story on a couple of current cheerleader carpet munchin, I am down for that!!
I still think OBrien would like to work a trade for Mallet and use the 1st pick for Clowney, Barr or Mack. Or trade for Mallet and trade the #1 for more picks.
Who knows what this coach will do he said he's calling his own plays doesn't need an offense coordinator coaching staff is set
Teddy 3 rings has said repeatedly that he doesn't think Clowney is the right fit for Romeo's Defense 3-4 defense. Considering he may be asked to cover running backs man on man or even jam slot receivers from the OLB position it may not be the right fit. Clowney is probably best suited for a 4-3 defense or playing nickle and dime packages as an outside rusher.
There is no one in this draft that is just an absolute sure fire #1 pick. So do we draft for need or for talent. Need is QB hands down but there isn't a QB talent worthy of a #1 overall pick IMO. What further complicates the matter is that Rick Smith must get this right or he will lose his job next year. That hamstrings O'Brien a bit. Now, we may get a QB that O'Brien is not in love with because Smith is trying to save his job. O'Brien is disgruntled at best and doesn't get the best effort from Smith's QB that he would from his own. 3 years down the road we may be looking for a new head coach and QB and telling ourselves that the GM needs a chance to prove himself. Smith should have gone out with Kubiak if O'Brien was going to get a fair shake next year.
Even the Cleveland owner made the right decision yesterday to cut everyone loose. 6 weeks late but he did it.
Come on Donnie Boy, don't crap on the Olympics man, those hoes are fine! I love when they get a lower score than they expected and they're all crying and shit. If I was there, I would surely be trying to hit it when they get back to their rooms...lol

Fuck Smart and Sam...non-story for me on both, who cares? I'm going to New Orleans for the NBA all star game, that's where all the pussy will be this weekend..... Originally Posted by Satin
Lmao, shit I feel bad for those bitches too, especially if they're in rooms with no door handles, what happens in Sochi....stays in Sochi!

That's some pretty good shit, I'd probably force you take me along with ya but I've got mid-terms this week

As for drafting Clowney, Lance Z had a very interesting take on it saying that in just 2 years the Texans would be faced with the prospect of letting Watt go because they could not afford to have so much money tied up in basically the same position Originally Posted by BigLouie
I agree with Z on this one.

I thought about that also BL, stud DL are very high priced. If we don't keep Va JJ(He prolly likes pussy so he is Va JJ) all of Houston will shit the bed!!

Fuck we need some guys that can make a play in the secondary!! Keo definitely won't cut it. We need speed and some ball hawks!!

I don't want the faggot LB, next thing you know we would have scantly clad cheerleaders swinging cock on the sideline. ESPN would report how the helicopter dick cheerleader changed the game!!! Now if they want to do a story on a couple of current cheerleader carpet munchin, I am down for that!! Originally Posted by Daddio
Biggest Texan problem is Jacksonville. The new owner made some smart decisions and hired a really good GM who hired a really good coach. They played well at end of year. If they get a QB that turns out to be a stud and the Texans sign someone's has been it could set the Texans back 10 years. 10 years as the third best team in the division
John McClain was on SR610 this morning talking about the 3 days he spent with JFF. He's now sold on the guy. Biggest thing that I got out of the interview was how much Manziel really wants to be a Texan no just because he would be the #1 pick. Apparently he has studied a lot of New England film from when O'brien was there and wants to play for him. He feels like he understands the system.
I'm not saying JFF is the best choice but having a QB that wants to be here as much as McClain described and for the right reasons would be pretty cool.
McClain asked him what if he doesn't get picked by the Texans and he replied something like "Well, then I'll probably go to Jacksonville and get to play the Texans twice a year. The Chip on my shoulder will change from a Frito to a Dorito" Gotta love the passion and as a competitive SOB in my younger years I could have gotten behind someone like that.
John McClain was on SR610 this morning talking about the 3 days he spent with JFF. He's now sold on the guy. Biggest thing that I got out of the interview was how much Manziel really wants to be a Texan no just because he would be the #1 pick. Apparently he has studied a lot of New England film from when O'brien was there and wants to play for him. He feels like he understands the system.
I'm not saying JFF is the best choice but having a QB that wants to be here as much as McClain described and for the right reasons would be pretty cool.
McClain asked him what if he doesn't get picked by the Texans and he replied something like "Well, then I'll probably go to Jacksonville and get to play the Texans twice a year. The Chip on my shoulder will change from a Frito to a Dorito" Gotta love the passion and as a competitive SOB in my younger years I could have gotten behind someone like that. Originally Posted by boardman
Tony Dorsett begged the Chief to draft him. Marino wanted to stay in Pgh too. The Steelers really didn't have a chance to draft TD, but they passed on Marino. Worked out well for both players. I've read a few articles from scouts that have watched JFFs tape of his season. They're opinion of his game is dropping.
I don't know about that bambino...

Didn't the guy who the Steelers drafted that year instead of Marino get hurt his rookie season and end up being killed in a car/motorcycle accident a year later

Me thincks Marino would have been better
Hey Satin, hope you get some "All Star" pussy this weekend. I will be stuck here in Houston, my only shot at an all star came last week when I tapped a latina I picked up, she had a pussy beard like James Harden!! Hoo Haa!!

I hope we get JFF, he should be able to deliver a couple of wins for us. We need somebody who can run his ass off behind the shitty offensive line!!!
Y'all hear about Ed Reed? LOL
No
I don't know about that bambino...

Didn't the guy who the Steelers drafted that year instead of Marino get hurt his rookie season and end up being killed in a car/motorcycle accident a year later

Me thincks Marino would have been better Originally Posted by DickEmDown
You misunderstood me. Both TD and Marino left town to become HOFers. Every Pittsburgh guy wanted both of them to stay at home. Dorset wasn't possible, but the Steelers passed on Marino because they still had Bradshaw. Knoll wanted to rebuild the D and picked Gabe Rivera from Texas Tech. That guy was hell on wheels. Big, quick, and could run. He crippled himself in a drunk driving episode. He was thrown threw the back window of his Z car. All 300lbs. Really a tragedy. Marino beat the Steelers in an AFC championship game. He lost to the 9ers and Montana. Marino is still regarded highly in W.Pa. Montana not so much. He became a California grape.