For those who need proof of election fraud....

double post.
So what's the beef about Salty pretending to be Australian ? Originally Posted by VitaMan

Same beef I have with bambeano, wackokid, ll(both of them) and about 45 other rightards on here that pretend to be smart. Calling it out.

I personally think salty is a chick. A very lonely FAT truck driving lesbo. Nothing wrong with that, though. And she has no proof of election fraud.
Same beef I have with bambino, we, ll(both of them) and about 45 other rightards on here that pretend to be smart. Calling it out.

I personally think salty is a chick. A very lonely FAT truck driving lesbo. Nothing wrong with that, though. And she has no proof of election fraud. Originally Posted by TechPapi

if you say so
So true! Salty told me that herself! Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

Thanks for the confirmation!

#Biden won, drumpf lost. drumpf-tards cry.
[QUOTE=TechPapi;1062740458]Thanks for the confirmation! I like dicks.

Hee Hee! We knew THAT already.
Thanks for sharing!

#### Salty
Gotta love the huevos on TP. The Yinzers are no doubt frantically pounding that button on yo azz like it was a video game. Definitely serving up a family sized serving on whoop ass!

And I still need proof of election fraud.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!
Gotta love the huevos on TP. The Yinzers are no doubt frantically pounding that button on yo azz like it was a video game. Definitely serving up a family sized serving on whoop ass!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!
Originally Posted by TechPapi

what an amateur you are. techpoppi? not so much.

if you want to really edit someone's quote do it like a pro.
Same beef I have with bambeano, wackokid, ll(both of them) and about 45 other rightards on here that pretend to be smart. Calling it out.

I personally think salty is a chick. A very lonely FAT truck driving lesbo. Nothing wrong with that, though. And she has no proof of election fraud. Originally Posted by TechPapi

Seems like all your posts are just trash talking like this one. How about contributing something ?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Are you double posting on purpose?
Seems like all your posts are just trash talking like this one. How about contributing something ? Originally Posted by VitaMan

You do you. I only contribute to arguments that:
1. happen in good faith. None of that here. I don't know why you think you're actually debating anyone.
2. the opposing side needs to at least be at an intellect level to have an argument. You think these folks that believe q-anon shit are here to argue? It's a circlejerk.

So please, go save the universe with your thoughtful prose to a bunch of people that only read stupid shit...and then only the headlines so far as I can tell.

no election fraud here.
You do you. I only contribute to arguments that:
1. happen in good faith. None of that here. I don't know why you think you're actually debating anyone.
2. the opposing side needs to at least be at an intellect level to have an argument. You think these folks that believe q-anon shit are here to argue? It's a circlejerk.

So please, go save the universe with your thoughtful prose to a bunch of people that only read stupid shit...and then only the headlines so far as I can tell. Originally Posted by TechPapi
#3 posting images of forbidden topics
... Hmmm... So that's how it goes?
You fancy changing other's posts?

... I warn YOU to delete a forbidden image - and you wanna barney?
Or is it on-accounte that 3 or 4 conservative mates are surely
on-to you in most of the threads today?

Next time I'll surely stay silent and let you bury your-own self.

#### Salty
double post. .. It's the new rage

I'm sure with all the mutual masturbation they do amongst themselves, that their wrists are STRONG for pounding the RTM button. It's worth saying twice!