NFL and Houston Texans Superthread: Are we ready for some football?

When does JFF run at the combine? Have they measured his cock yet? Err I mean how tall he is? Gig em!! Originally Posted by Daddio
Personally, I have no interest whatsoever in the size of Johnny Football's cock.

I suppose to each his own!
Not sure we have the number for JFF just yet, but I'm reading from multiple sources that Blake Bortles is measuring in at just under 3 3/4 inches, 1 1/2 inches flaccid...
JFF is 5'11 3/4"
Huge hands for Johnny Football
  • Seedy
  • 02-21-2014, 11:52 AM
When does JFF run at the combine? Have they measured his cock yet? Err I mean how tall he is? Gig em!! Originally Posted by Daddio
Hey daddio, does that discussion belong in the Other review forum? Lmfao
Have they measured his cock yet? Originally Posted by Daddio
Hey daddio, does that discussion belong in the Other review forum? Lmfao Originally Posted by seedman55
Perhaps it is an ad hoping he will eventually become Johnny Football's 'Sugar' Daddio!

To each his own!
For someone who doesn't care BT, you have more posts about it than I do. I was mocking the hypocracy of the combine, you just gay!! You can be Sam May's sugar daddy and still teabag dopey! I will hangout with Vay JJ and hopefully JFF!! LOL, suck it!!!
BT and his tape measure. Originally Posted by Daddio

Don't look at BT!

It was you ('Sugar' Daddio) who was openly fantasizing about the size of Johnny Football's cock. :mf_lustslow

To each his own!
Lol, it is always good for a laugh when BT and Daddio engage in these, uh, Swordfights!
Lol, it is always good for a laugh when BT and Daddio engage in these, uh, Swordfights! Originally Posted by Solemate62
It has become apparent that Daddio aspires to be Johnny Football's personal Swordswallower when he finally grows up.

Appropriately nicknamed, 'Sugar' Daddio!

To each his own!

(Stay tuned, another epic 'Sugar' Daddio meltdown will soon follow.)
Scoreboard about JFF's cock

Big Tape Measure 4
Daddio(Snatch King) 1

Pretty clear as to who is obsessed about it!!!

It would be impossible to have a sword fight with BT, he could only fight with his little Vienna sausage.

Don told me you are the man with the Tape measure BT, he said you were the fluffier measuring Bortles. I'm sure you know Dopey's size as many times as you gagged on his,and let him man handle you, you Butt pirate!!

More Scoreboard -reviews
BT(Vienna Sausage) 8
Daddio((Snatchmaster) 24

It's not even close, reminds me of the games your lover QB'd for the Texans. Those games always ended in a route too.
I feel like Richie Incognito and BT is poor little Jonathan Martin. Run away BT run away.

More Scoreboard

Knowledge of Dopey's hairy balls
BT(Butt Pirate) 1000
Daddio(professional Pussy Eater) 0

Times taken a cock in the ass
BT(Dopey's personal cream pie) 20,000
Daddio(seņorita smasher) 0.

Game over Bitch!!
Hey BT, aka Vienna sausage, butt pirate, cream pie, big tape measure, teabagger,Jonathan Martin, when was your last review? 6-23-2012??? I see you Switched to the cock gobbling team almost 2 years ago huh? You might as well let Dopey ravage your bunghole full time he will need something to do. Does your dick even get hard anymore? No reviews? I guess you can't do a review with a limp dick!!!
Crickets!! Uh huh, that's all you got isn't it Limp Dick??
Daddio, you are one merciless MF, lol!