For those who need proof of election fraud....

Best images I've ever seen posted on this board! Originally Posted by bambino

Very kind.
You do you. I only contribute to arguments that:
1. happen in good faith. None of that here. I don't know why you think you're actually debating anyone.
2. the opposing side needs to at least be at an intellect level to have an argument. You think these folks that believe q-anon shit are here to argue? It's a circlejerk.

So please, go save the universe with your thoughtful prose to a bunch of people that only read stupid shit...and then only the headlines so far as I can tell.

no election fraud here. Originally Posted by TechPapi

You can trash talk all you want. That doesn't make you a player.
... Maybe tomorrow will bring some common-sense posting
from everybody.

### Salty
... Or at least some NEW material.

### Salty
... Or at least some NEW material.

### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
Maybe Eccie will wake up. Administration and mods. Can they weed out double accounts instead of duplicate posts? Can they weed out the obvious trolls? I dunno.
You can trash talk all you want. Originally Posted by VitaMan

Thanks. Wasn't looking for your permission.

That doesn't make you a player.

#noelectionfraud
��Wisconsin- 625,000 Dead People On Wisconsin’s Voter Rolls

https://rumble.com/vumvp8-wisconsin-...ter-rolls.html
🚨Wisconsin- 625,000 Dead People On Wisconsin’s Voter Rolls

https://rumble.com/vumvp8-wisconsin-...ter-rolls.html
Maybe Eccie will wake up. Administration and mods. Can they weed out double accounts instead of duplicate posts? Can they weed out the obvious trolls? Originally Posted by bambino
Careful old timer...you won't be here if they do that. You'll have to find some other pit to peddle your silly links.

I dunno

We know you don't. Might want to get that checked out. Forgetting things? Like that Biden won and drumpf lost? No fraud, just fail.
I don't see salty's stupid shit anymore, but I work with Australians on a daily basis, and not a single one of them type shit like he does. He's doing what he THINKS an Australian sounds like. He's not one.

Any self respecting Aussie would probably just laugh at his ass...or worse. Originally Posted by TechPapi

You work with Australians, so now you have morphed detection abilities to detect fake Australians ?

Just amazing. Just like your supreme intellect. It would be great if you could use that to contribute something, instead of only trash talking.
Maybe Eccie will wake up. Administration and mods. Can they weed out double accounts instead of duplicate posts? Can they weed out the obvious trolls? I dunno. Originally Posted by bambino

That is quite a statement from someone who has more than 1,200 posts in this thread alone, more than 34,000 posts overall, posts links with nothing else included, uses many sources with hate speech, and thousands of complete nonsensical posts and threads.

Double and triple posting to entertain yourself ? Or do you have a good reason for doing it ?
Maybe Eccie will wake up. Administration and mods. Can they weed out double accounts instead of duplicate posts? Can they weed out the obvious trolls? I dunno. Originally Posted by bambino
Ha.

You mean you haven’t been letting them know about how dissatisfied you are with the current state off affairs on your bully pulpit all day and all night?

Rage whining isn’t a good look, but one you wear well. Maybe if you quit posting alt-right social media bullshit conspiracy links and have a discussion…. Meanwhile, you’ll just have to live with the widespread ridicule.

You chose to make your bed thusly. You chose to be THAT guy the instant Trump lost. Now you are THAT guy. Nobody feels sorry for you. I’m sure that includes the staff.
Bambino got space rented in yalls heads 24/7

bahahahahahahahahahhahahahhaha hahahhahhahahhah Originally Posted by winn dixie

Not exactly.

How old is this supposedly interesting insult ?

What does this post have to do with the 2020 election ?
https://t.me/realx22report/6148

Wisconsin has 4 million adults but 7.1 million voter registrations. Now let that sink in for a minute…. H/t @ROHLL5

@QtimeNetwork
https://t.me/realx22report/6148

Wisconsin has 4 million adults but 7.1 million voter registrations. Now let that sink in for a minute…. H/t @ROHLL5

@QtimeNetwork