For those who need proof of election fraud....

... Like all the "Pirate Aussies" say:

"DEAD voters surely tell No Tales." ...

#### Salty
double post
Must be a Yinzer thing, double posting.
https://t.me/realx22report/6148

Wisconsin has 4 million adults but 7.1 million voter registrations. Now let that sink in for a minute…. H/t @ROHLL5

@QtimeNetwork Originally Posted by bambino

Let this sink in https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wire...onsin-82806728

@RtimeNetwork (R is for reality)
In Wisconsin:

1.5 million illegal voter registrations
155,000 suspected fake voters

"Well over -- well over -- 50,000 illegally cast ballots that we can prove" from Nov. 3, 2020

@LizHarrington76
In Wisconsin:

"Well over -- well over -- 50,000 illegally cast ballots that we can prove" from Nov. 3, 2020

@LizHarrington76
Donald J. Trump

Even more Voter Fraud was just discovered in Wisconsin. It shows the Election was Rigged and Stolen. A hearing this week revealed at least 50,000 illegal phantom votes were cast in the 2020 Presidential Election, which is more than twice the “victory” margin. Incredible problems were also uncovered within Wisconsin’s voter rolls, including an apartment building with 102 percent turnout rate (not possible), 113 ballots cast from an address where no one lives, 3,713 “voters” registered to U.S. Post Offices, and 625,000 dead people on Wisconsin’s voter rolls. In addition, 46,000 votes were cast on Nov. 3rd based on voter information that was never verified by the state. This is on top of massive ballot harvesting, rigged “indefinitely confined” votes, the Wisconsin Election Commission instructing election officials to break the law, Zuckerberg drop boxes, etc. So who in Wisconsin is leading the charge to decertify this fraudulent Election? It’s time for RINOs to step forward and save our Country!
Donald J. Trump

Even more Voter Fraud was just discovered in Wisconsin. It shows the Election was Rigged and Stolen. A hearing this week revealed at least 50,000 illegal phantom votes were cast in the 2020 Presidential Election, which is more than twice the “victory” margin. Incredible problems were also uncovered within Wisconsin’s voter rolls, including an apartment building with 102 percent turnout rate (not possible), 113 ballots cast from an address where no one lives, 3,713 “voters” registered to U.S. Post Offices, and 625,000 dead people on Wisconsin’s voter rolls. In addition, 46,000 votes were cast on Nov. 3rd based on voter information that was never verified by the state. This is on top of massive ballot harvesting, rigged “indefinitely confined” votes, the Wisconsin Election Commission instructing election officials to break the law, Zuckerberg drop boxes, etc. So who in Wisconsin is leading the charge to decertify this fraudulent Election? It’s time for RINOs to step forward and save our Country!
In Wisconsin:

@LizHarrington76 Originally Posted by bambino

If they could prove anything they would have long ago. It's time to give up chasing fraud that doesn't exist.

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/show/ex...g-lie-lives-on

A new, exhaustive piece of reporting from the Associated Press shows that simply is not true. AP Reporters went looking for cases of voter fraud in six states that Trump has challenged, and they found fewer than 475 potential instances out of more than 25 million votes cast, a number that would not have come close to changing the outcome.

No doubt most of those were illegal votes for Trump.
... So you're saying that the Wisconsin investigation
is A LIE? .... I want to make sure that I understand
you correctly.

#### Salty
you correctly.

#### Salty
����������

Check out Trump's response when asked about becoming speaker of the house...

"Frankly, I hope we don't need it because what should happen is the plan that we're on now and I think a plan that's gonna make people very very happy, we'll be announcing sometime later and that's really what should happen..."

Sounds like he has a plan to come back before the midterms. One that doesn't involve becoming speaker of the house!

Full Interview: https://rumble.com/vultd6-wayne-ally...rump-2822.html
🔥👀🔥👀🔥

Check out Trump's response when asked about becoming speaker of the house...

"Frankly, I hope we don't need it because what should happen is the plan that we're on now and I think a plan that's gonna make people very very happy, we'll be announcing sometime later and that's really what should happen..."

Sounds like he has a plan to come back before the midterms. One that doesn't involve becoming speaker of the house!

Full Interview: https://rumble.com/vultd6-wayne-ally...rump-2822.html
you correctly.

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again

I'm not saying the investigation is a LIE, there have been lots of investigations. I'm saying if frumpy had and PROOF from the investigations it would have been public long before now. So I'm saying if you believe all this Qshit, you're more than a touch BSC. Damn near 300 pages in the forum about PROOF, actually produced ZERO.
The double post thing is not even cute.