For those who need proof of election fraud....

You can review what’s going on here

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2829397
PEADs Act 💥💥💥
State of Emergency declared which activates FEMA and DHS (DoD Law of War Manual).
Stafford Act signed Jan. 11,2021
Executive Order Of 13848 - “Imposing Certain Sanctions in the Event of Foreign Interference in a United States Election.”

Good Guys in FULL control! 🇺🇸🦅🍿
Someone should put Bambi on a watchlist. We don’t want him hurting himself when all the crazy shit posts gets exposed for just how stupid it all is.
Someone should put Bambi on a watchlist. We don’t want him hurting himself when all the crazy shit posts gets exposed for just how stupid it all is.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Is that medical speculation about a member?
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Is that medical speculation about a member? Originally Posted by winn dixie

Come on man! You gotta bring a better game than that stuff.

Otherwise, people will think (forbidden topic)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
twk aint here so im gonna say it for HIM!

If you say so....
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Is that medical speculation about a member? Originally Posted by winn dixie
Looks like a double post. Call VM, or YR.
No need for a watchlist. Anonymous will have frump's social media site hacked in hours and all the members info. IF it ever gets off the ground>
No need for a watchlist. Anonymous will have frump's social media site hacked in hours and all the members info. IF it ever gets off the ground> Originally Posted by 69in2it69
You should short the tech stocks. Your welcome.
You should short the tech stocks. Your welcome. Originally Posted by bambino

Of course. I guess we should all ignore the motley fool and go with the q-tard fool.
Of course. I guess we should all ignore the motley fool and go with the q-tard fool. Originally Posted by TechPapi
“I've noticed a correlation between those that MUST have a degrading nickname for everyone they don't like and IQ levels. I can see why yours is probably quite low”

That’s a quote from you from another thread. You wear it well.
Of course. I guess we should all ignore the motley fool and go with the q-tard fool. Originally Posted by TechPapi
... If anybody here would know-of fools - It'd surely be you.
Though when I looked in Webster's latest - your picture
wasn't there under fool. ... It was under idiot.

### Salty
“I've noticed a correlation between those that MUST have a degrading nickname for everyone they don't like and IQ levels. I can see why yours is probably quite low”

That’s a quote from you from another thread. You wear it well. Originally Posted by bambino

... Why not bring some REAL ideas and opinions to the forum, TP.
Instead of always trying to piss with everybody.

### Salty