GOLDEN GLOBES NOT SO FUNNY...BUT POLITICALLY LEFT

What the fuck does this have to do with a case of cheap beer, IBIdiot?

You're hysterical again! And you're wet!
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
It would be your dumb-ass that's hysterically too deep in your cups if you cannot discern Little Timmy-tards hypocrisy, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. And you're the cheap beer aficionado, so you'll need to find the connection for yourself, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
It would be your dumb-ass that's hysterically too deep in your cups if you cannot discern Little Timmy-tards hypocrisy, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. And you're the cheap beer aficionado, so you'll need to find the connection for yourself, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Holy chit. This thread is about Whir-LIE-turd's unhealthy obsession with Lena Dunnam. You want it to be about the Palins. But it isn't.

You're working yourself into another ridiculous froth, IBIdot.

Well, what do you say, IvaBiggenIdiot, errr IBIdiot?
Careful LLIdiot. he's likely to turn his vicious wrath toward you, for disturbing his meditation time.
Well, what do you say, I'ma Big Idiot, errr IBIdiot? Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Holy chit. This thread is about Whir-LIE-turd's unhealthy obsession with Lena Dunnam. You want it to be about the Palins. But it isn't.

You're working yourself into another ridiculous froth, IBIdot.

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Actually, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, this thread is fundamentally about lib-retard lies and misrepresentation of the facts; so, your post, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, will serve as yet another example of lib-retard mendacity.
It was Fey and Poehler who set the bar on rape jokes at the Golden Globes, not me.

I just think making fun of someone who is at the Golden Globes, is liberal, fat, ugly and lied about being raped is more comical material than Cosby, who wasn't there and had nothing to do with the Golden Globes.

But like you admit, you didn't watch, you don't know who Lena Dunham is and you aren't aware of her phony rape story.

BTW, you are the one who is obsessing over Lena Dunham; you have more posts in this thread than anyone else (twice as many as I do).....and you admit you know nothing about Lena Dunham, didn't watch the Golden Globes and aren't aware of her phony rape charges!

Maybe you should just shut the fuck up. No wonder who were voted Dipshit, 3 years in a row.....but keep prattling on about something you admit you know nothing about.....fitting for our Dipshit Emeritus!

So that merited rape jokes on the Golden Globes?

I am not familiar with her story, her politics or her controversies. You apparently think about her a LOT, Whir-LIE-turd.

I don't give a fuck about her. Why do you? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
It was Fey and Poehler who set the bar on rape jokes at the Golden Globes, not me.
Youve now spent more time talking about it that they did...
I just think making fun of someone who is at the Golden Globes, is liberal, fat, ugly and lied about being raped is more comical material than Cosby, who wasn't there and had nothing to do with the Golden Globes.
MORE COMICAL? I bet you do, you mean spirited, sociopath
But like you admit, you didn't watch, you don't know who Lena Dunham is and you aren't aware of her phony rape story.

BTW, you are the one who is obsessing over Lena Dunham; you have more posts in this thread than anyone else (twice as many as I do).....and you admit you know nothing about Lena Dunham, didn't watch the Golden Globes and aren't aware of her phony rape charges!

Maybe you should just shut the fuck up. No wonder who were voted Dipshit, 3 years in a row.....but keep prattling on about something you admit you know nothing about.....fitting for our Dipshit Emeritus! Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Blah, blah, blah!

You are melting down from top to bottom, Whir-LIE-turd. II wouldn't be surprised if every whooker online reads your post and blacklists you for being the pig you are!

Keep defending rape jokes. Keep defending Cosby.

I think you need to STFU!

Phony charges of rape leveled at a individual is pathetic. Lena Dunham is a pig for making up those slanderous allegations.

She is worthy of ridicule and jokes. It is no surprise you are WKing Dunham, you 2 are pigs in the same blanket.

And her "rapist" will likely sue her and her book publisher (Random House) for millions.

You can bet he will be laughing all the way to the bank.
  • WTF
  • 01-13-2015, 09:12 AM

s! Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Whirly think logically. Why would Fey and Poehler make a joke about a relative unknown that very few would get when everybody and their mother has heard about the Cos and his situation. You are being foolish if you think the two are equal in comedic value. Fey and Poehler are comedians. Think about it.

Phony charges of rape leveled at a individual is pathetic. Lena Dunham is a pig for making up those slanderous allegations.

She is worthy of ridicule and jokes. It is no surprise you are WKing Dunham, you 2 are pigs in the same blanket.

And her "rapist" will likely sue her and her book publisher (Random House) for millions.

You can bet he will be laughing all the way to the bank. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
+ 1
I'm not WKing for her. I don't give a fuck about her. I dont have to watch her show. But I do have to see yours.

I'm simply pointing out the ridiculous and phony outrage you continue to display in this thread... Fuck, in EVERY thread!

I wonder what MLK said about this? Certainly you can find a quote from him on this. A REAL one. What did your hero Mitt Romney have to say about this heinous perpetration of falsehood?

You're a total moron. and a pathological liar.
There is not a single post on here you "have" to read, AssupLiar. STFU with your self-righteous indignation. You read these posts because you WANT to read them.
Thank you Mr. interlocutor!
Thank you Mr. Interlocutor! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You are welcome!