Aliesha NCNS

You need help bro. She got you under her pussy spell.
She always text me at like 2:00 AM to go see her but my ass is asleep. And when talk about booking a time and confirm then it's all radio silence afterwards.
She text ERRRYBKDY at 2am and hope she gets a bite.
Todya i have a window... texted her, she said come by... now i have been waiting 20 minutes outside!
She is a hot mess...
Now i am waiting at her door... knocking and she is not answering! WTF!
LMAO!!
I was to have an appt with her Friday at 9:45. I got there at 10 knowing she is always late. Texted her 3 times 10 minutes apart each time. Nothing back. Finally got a text the next day at 8 am with a room #. She think I slept in the truck waiting for her ass. You're kidding me. Then get a text later in the day that she is going to take me to dinner and treat me to a good time. Ya right. Not trying that one again ever.
Mods - please close this thread.

These girls need to be called out. And I agree that the provider here couldn't possibly care less.

Her reviews confirm the legend but most hobbyists don't mind waiting. That would have been ok w/me. But NCNS? That's utter bullshit.

Mods - please close this thread. Originally Posted by Bobster36
Ahh, what we dipshits will do for some freaky bare pussy. Don't even say you weren't looking for bareback, everyone knows she has no idea of what a condom is. Met with her once but too freaky for me but I can certainly see the appeal.
Well, i did get in that pussy, ass and mouth. All three holes. I am ashamed... so ashamed...
I did wait outside her door until she finally opened...
And yes... yes... yes...
But i am so fucking satisfied! Yeah boiiii!
Hey, don't beat yourself over it. OK buddy, lol
Review will be up today
Review posted, only 45 minutes late... I need to go back to bed... bye
Todya i have a window... texted her, she said come by... now i have been waiting 20 minutes outside!
She is a hot mess... Originally Posted by needingmilking
She has so much going on. I tried a few times.
I have no clue what she has going on, but if this is her business...