anybody have a good provider weight converter?

randall, i think you're missing a point/perspective here.

yes, different guys get turned on by hot women, young women, milf women, skinny women, medium build women, overweight women, tall women, dwarf/midget women, girly women, manly women. and some dont get turned on by women at all (like my uncle joseph who ran a funeral home for 50+yrs).

i think what ~Ze~ is saying is that there are all kinds of women and each has something to offer men (or other women, if they are bi-sexual or homo-sexual). there are not just "hot" women in this world (and besides, what is "hot" to one guy is "cold" to another).

just define/state what you want and leave it at that.
and be tolerant of others' appearance and others' likes.

waldt!

also, wrt "top quality product", quality(*) is dependent on a specific set of criteria, which may be different from person to person.
wrt to providers, it might be her hair, face, body, breasts, ass, fellatio skills, fucking skills, anal sex skills, footjob skills, just reading a book in a sexy voice (i knew a provider who got 400$/hr just to read to one of her clients) or a combination of all of these.

(*) quality - an essential or distinctive characteristic, property, or attribute.
as well as
high grade; superiority; excellence.

I'm sorry you feel that way, ~Ze~. Maybe I didn't streamline my point well enough.

In the P4P business, emphasis on the first 'P', I think it's quite fair to expect top quality product.

From what I've seen of your pictures, when you used to ACTUALLY post pics (it's really hard to spank to robots, fwiw), you're well within what I would define as 'hot'...unless you've been wolfing down cheeseburgers and donuts nonstop.

I just want women to look nice, for themselves and us. Letting your body weight and size 'run rampant' is not ideal, not only for providing, but life in general. Originally Posted by Randall Creed
  • grean
  • 05-17-2017, 02:08 PM

In the P4P business, emphasis on the first 'P', I think it's quite fair to expect top quality product.
Originally Posted by Randall Creed
Top quality is totally arbitrary here. Yes, 5'10" 135lb 34 24 36 is great to look at. For some, while its fun to fuck that girl, higher quality is to smack the ass of a thick 5' 4" 160lbs or bigger girl with a HUGE ASS and with hips you can grab and really go to pound town with. That's sexy!
I just want women to look nice, for themselves and us. Originally Posted by Randall Creed
That, my friend, is called the "walk back". Subtly done...subtly done.

In the P4P business, emphasis on the first 'P', I think it's quite fair to expect top quality product. Originally Posted by Randall Creed
Quality also is influenced not just by looks. I considered seeing a provider last night that looked pretty hot, but all her reviews say she doesn't really seem to be enjoying what she's doing. The girl is charging $300 a pop because some guys like her look but they all admit she was no fun. Give me a so-called "average" or "2nd shelf quality" provider that loves to bang any day of the week! Because I gotta tell you when I start popping the cork...my eyes usually end up closed anyway!

Enthusiasm > Appearance.
  • BLM69
  • 05-17-2017, 03:00 PM
On eccie, it all comes down to this. If I'm paying for it, I want what I want. We're on here paying for pussy, kinda like selecting what we want at the supermarket. If I'm looking for a girlfriend or a relationship, many other factors come into play than the factors that go into my decision to get a stellar bbbj for half an hour. Originally Posted by Smokin
Preach on brother! I believe women in here are confusing their great RW qualities and we're just judging them by looks and performance,

No one said the hobby was fair but this is a appearance/performance business just like anything in life, I'll give a few examples

Mercedes or hyundai

Steak or Pork

Lobster or sardines

Leather or pleather

Gold or silver

Young beautiful spinner or (fill in the blank)
  • ~Ze~
  • 05-17-2017, 10:37 PM
I guess it just depends on where you put your values...

Gold has none to me, I prefer my performance vehicle over a "luxury" car any day, I've converted to vegetarianism, and beauty is subjective.

Your preferences aren't inherently wrong.. but I am glad I am not your cup o tea.
Just remember....the bigger the donut, the smaller the hole. Originally Posted by angusranch
Just remember... This is a reality stupid analogy.
I guess it just depends on where you put your values...

Gold has none to me, I prefer my performance vehicle over a "luxury" car any day, I've converted to vegetarianism, and beauty is subjective.

Your preferences aren't inherently wrong.. but I am glad I am not your cup o tea. Originally Posted by ~Ze~
Well, robot butts are really hard.
To answer the question= It would be like understanding string theory
Well maybe if some dudes would stop trashing and wholeheartedly degrading curvy and plus size companions who are transparent about their body size/shape, there wouldn't be so much pressure and fear of being honest.

Yes to this!

...i think what ~Ze~ is saying is that there are all kinds of women and each has something to offer men (or other women, if they are bi-sexual or homo-sexual). there are not just "hot" women in this world (and besides, what is "hot" to one guy is "cold" to another).

just define/state what you want and leave it at that.
and be tolerant of others' appearance and others' likes.

waldt! Originally Posted by pmdelites

And this! Rarely do I ever fixate on my specific weight. But I have gone out of my way to list my current dress size (US 10/12) in an attempt to accurately convey what I look like. So many are confused about what x number of pounds looks like on different bodies.

...While some guys do have a handle on what 135 lbs actually looks like on different shapes of bodies.. most men are only shown what it looks like on that 5'10 model on the cover of a magazine. A typical unattainable reality. The same weight on a 5'4 lady is much different. Originally Posted by ~Ze~

Honestly, I would never pay any "hobby photographer" any money or trade with a session as the ethics at play often seem so questionable. And in my opinion, whoever doesn't have the vision and skill to shoot a diverse range of people is a garbage "photographer."

As a photographer, I would expect better out of you, but as a guy, I have sadly come to accept this as part of who you are. This is why hobby photographer guys shoot product and women shoot with feeling. Originally Posted by ~Ze~
2 thumbs and tits up!
I'm also sure to list my measurements, weight and dress size particularly on my website. It's right there if they read it (my look doesn't change much either besides what I wear lol).

Well maybe if some dudes would stop trashing and wholeheartedly degrading curvy and plus size companions who are transparent about their body size/shape, there wouldn't be so much pressure and fear of being honest.

Yes to this!

And this! Rarely do I ever fixate on my specific weight. But I have gone out of my way to list my current dress size (US 10/12) in an attempt to accurately convey what I look like. So many are confused about what x number of pounds looks like on different bodies.

Honestly, I would never pay any "hobby photographer" any money or trade with a session as the ethics at play often seem so questionable. And in my opinion, whoever doesn't have the vision and skill to shoot a diverse range of people is a garbage "photographer." Originally Posted by Lena Duvall