THE LEFT & DARK MONEY

An intelligent and educated reader can read that rexdutchman listed three titles where you say you saw none. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

problem is rex didn't punctuate the titles with "quotes" properly. so it came off looking as one title instead of three. He only had one "quote" when he should have put in 3 "quotes".
Thank you IB I don't have time to post pictures for some here to understand ,,,, and again most people would understand 3 books back to what I said Deflection with no cogent response ,,,,,,,
Oh and there are many "books" on the subject matter written by both sides left and right
Many books on the subject " Deep state, Clinton cash, Obstruction of Justice " written by less then right wing reporters ,, You should read more and get out more Originally Posted by rexdutchman
An intelligent and educated reader can read that rexdutchman listed three titles where you say you saw none. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

As they say in Missouri, "show me" He didn't list the name of books like I said in the post that got your panties in a bunch, Jussie.
problem is rex didn't punctuate the titles with "quotes" properly. so it came off looking as one title instead of three. He only had one "quote" when he should have put in 3 "quotes". Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
You say "one". Yssup and bamscram claim they didn't see any. You're in ~good company~ there, considering that it's obvious that there are three titles listed.

As they say in Missouri, "show me" He didn't list the name of books like I said in the post that got your panties in a bunch, Jussie. Originally Posted by bamscram
He did list the titles of three books, but it amusing to watch you highlight your stupidity.

Many books on the subject " 1) Deep state, 2) Clinton cash, 3) Obstruction of Justice " written by less then right wing reporters ,, You should read more and get out more Originally Posted by rexdutchman
You say "one". Yssup and bamscram claim they didn't see any. You're in ~good company~ there, considering that it's obvious that there are three titles listed.

He did list the titles of three books, but it amusing to watch you highlight your stupidity. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

You know calling someone stupid will get you points, don't you Jussie?

He did list the titles of three books, but it amusing to watch you highlight your stupidity. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I though Rex was going to take Lustys grammar class at you boys next Pajama Party. That will avoid future problems in trying to read Rexs cryptic writings. Step up and help him IB
You know calling someone stupid will get you points, don't you Jussie?
Originally Posted by bamscram
rexdutchman listed the titles of three books where you claim you saw "none". It's amusing to watch you highlight your stupidity. BS ='s "bamscram".

Many books on the subject " 1) Deep state, 2) Clinton cash, 3) Obstruction of Justice " written by less then right wing reporters ,, You should read more and get out more Originally Posted by rexdutchman
rexdutchman listed the titles of three books where you claim you saw "none". It's amusing to watch you highlight your stupidity. BS ='s "bamscram". Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Originally Posted by bamscram
rexdutchman listed the titles of three books regarding dark money where you claim you saw "none". It's amusing to watch you highlight your stupidity. BS ='s "bamscram".

That would have been after the fact, IBH. Get your shit straight.

Another five-star thread!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
My bad I assumed people could read , I don't know why I waste my time ,,,,
My bad I assumed people could read , I don't know why I waste my time ,,,, Originally Posted by rexdutchman

Me either.