Favorites

And I'm just waiting just to see or hear about it!!!

Your still planning on coming down next weekend, July 29th-31st, right? Originally Posted by Aztec Prince

Yup! Majesty & LIl Sex Mommi are cumming to McAllen July 29-31!

LAS HERMANAS PECADORAS!
Thank you so much for the compliment Majesty! It is easy to name my Corpus atf it's gotta be Majesty as she is both wild, fun, sexy and sensual all in the same session. Whatever your cup of tea she can difintely fill it! I still remember the last time with her from behind and seeing her look back at me with a fuck me harder look, or when she came hard in my mouth... OK now I know I have to get back to cc soon!!!!
Corpus Christi - heather, october, and three UTR
Houston - lil nikki
Rgv - Xiara

I came out of the closet
Thank you so much for the compliment Majesty! It is easy to name my Corpus atf it's gotta be Majesty as she is both wild, fun, sexy and sensual all in the same session. Whatever your cup of tea she can difintely fill it! I still remember the last time with her from behind and seeing her look back at me with a fuck me harder look, or when she came hard in my mouth... OK now I know I have to get back to cc soon!!!! Originally Posted by shavedmale93

Oh yeah!!!! or I better get my ass to SA soon!!! May be sooner than u think! *wink wink*
Oh yeah!!!! or I better get my ass to SA soon!!! May be sooner than u think! *wink wink*
  • AAG
  • 07-20-2011, 05:47 PM
Some of my favs!
Chicago- HollyberryXXX
Phoenix- AlexxCasey
SAT- Best Greek Sonya Playmate, Greek Cougar lover
RGV~ Hazel, Sasha
My vote goes for China!!!
Awe I made someone list,I was starting to think no one loved me!!Thank you you nice looking snuggly teddy bear!!
Well where do I sign up,I love to learn at all times!!
You are one of mt favs but I need to see more of you
You managed to say all that without saying who your favorite is. LOL
I'm just saying,,,,,,, Originally Posted by Mr. Smith111
I just didn't want to hurt your feelers when I had to break the news to you that Greyhound is my favorite in Corpus...

Awww... your a close second... next to RJ... oh and XxSaviorxX... oh but then there is Free2Play and NerVes...

Crap...that does it!!!

I'm-a-gonna come down there and figure out who my favorite is once and for all!!!
I just didn't want to hurt your feelers when I had to break the news to you that Greyhound is my favorite in Corpus...

Awww... your a close second... next to RJ... oh and XxSaviorxX... oh but then there is Free2Play and NerVes...

Crap...that does it!!!

I'm-a-gonna come down there and figure out who my favorite is once and for all!!! Originally Posted by AidanMacKenna
Greyhound is a great choice for a favorite Aidan. He is a much nicer guy than I am. I didn't really expect to get any votes. ( Melanie did pick me though, probably because she doesn't speak English)
Awe I made someone list,I was starting to think no one loved me!!Thank you you nice looking snuggly teddy bear!! Originally Posted by victoria
Well where do I sign up,I love to learn at all times!! Originally Posted by victoria
You are one of mt favs but I need to see more of you Originally Posted by victoria

Hey Victoria... who you talking about?
paws off!

GREYHOUND IS MINE!

Awww Thanks Majesty..Ya know how to make a feller fell good thats for sure..