Review Normally I wouldn't do this but I'm pissed

No. It doesn't depend who does it. We don't remove "he said, she said" disputed reviews. They stand as is and members can decide for themselves who to believe. We simply have no ability to determine what really happened.

This post was not a review because no meeting took place, so it was moved to coed. Not at all the same situation as a disputed review being removed/not removed.
Originally Posted by SpiceItUp
Not trying to argue, but that's not what I've heard...
From girls that have gotten no reviews, and they were removed from mods...
People say a lot of things. Often unsubstantiated bullshit.

I'm telling you what site policy is.
Oh it might be a site policy, but those have been known to go out the window.... So that really doesn't help sir lol

You good Spice, im not going to give you a hard time..
Damn whore, stop hijacking random threads and making them all about you.
Damn whore, stop hijacking random threads and making them all about you. Originally Posted by junglemonkey
Dude did you see me quote something?

Move around no body talking to you..

Cause the thread going to get really hijack when I get in your a$!
Cause the thread going to get really hijack when I get in your a$! Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
Don't be a tease - go for it!
Don't be a tease - go for it! Originally Posted by chicagoboy
You are such an instigator aren't ya lol...
Oh it might be a site policy, but those have been known to go out the window.... So that really doesn't help sir lol
...... Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
Bubbly Brown does have a credible argument.
Bubbly Brown does have a credible argument. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Dude did you see me quote something?

Move around no body talking to you..

Cause the thread going to get really hijack when I get in your a$! Originally Posted by Champagne Brown

Oh please, the only thing you gonna do is Another train wreck? So take my advice and stop making threads that have nothing to do with you, ABOUT YOU.

Remember how you used FlyBoys thread to remind people you are an outting whore.

And here you are bringing up this allege "questionable" review when no one brought it up. You could of pm a mod and done it in private.

So get in my ass all you want. Im just stating facts. Normally I'll pay you to rim it while your there but you know, your an outting whore and wouldn't even give you my 3rd hobby phone number.
Oh please, the only thing you gonna do is Another train wreck? So take my advice and stop making threads that have nothing to do with you, ABOUT YOU.

Remember how you used FlyBoys thread to remind people you are an outting whore.

And here you are bringing up this allege "questionable" review when no one brought it up.

So get in my ass all you want. Normally I'll pay you to rim it while your there but you know, your an outting whore and wouldn't even give you my 3rd hobby phone number. Originally Posted by junglemonkey
Now keep this in mind , you came for me and no one sent for your fucktard a$!... I don't start train wreck threads... Go back and back track, each time when I'm being voical people in troll ville always try to come for me so stfu...

Just because I might not be your cup of tea honey, don't try to label me for your f@$! up way's of thinking and how you see things...

Don't send for me unless I send for you..

I don't start crap with anyone and I didn't say crap to you. So get it right!

The trolls start train wrecks

And let me add this, being a dick will not help your dick gro...heh
Sorry Cockstrong...
No one asked about your "questionable review". You brought it up and trying to go back and forth with mod taking attention away from cockstrongs rant.

But I'll give you this, outting whores are not my cup of tea.
No one asked about your "questionable review". You brought it up and trying to go back and forth with mod taking attention away from cockstrongs rant.

But I'll give you this, outting whores are not my cup of tea. Originally Posted by junglemonkey
Dude it does not matter wtf I did... I can bring it up in making example and that's wtf I did....

I quoted someone on what they said and I can do that...
Now obviously you didn't see my post earlier, most girls are guilty of outing any way so stfu...

Girls been putting guy's first name in the provider area until recently... If they do it now you get banned.

You think you hurt me by calling me that, hell nah not at all..

So trust me you have slept with a potty mouth whore's...Dumbturd

So you really ain't that smart

Oh yeah outing Whore's would be your cup tea, im just not the flavor
This has really gotten out of hand... Originally Posted by Cockstrong67
Back On Topic...
Cs67 mistakenly posted the NCNS as a review, and not in coed.
BAD BAD Cockstrong!
Somebody hit him on the snout with a rolled up newspaper.
That usually does the trick, I'm sure he'll never do that again.
But some interesting revelations have come to front because of it, this we should thank him for. The provider in question apparently does not so well with outfit requests and has been known to don a nasty attitude when presented with the request. That's a double PASS for many of us. It has also been reported she appears much larger than her showcase pictures, Third strike, you're out.

This is what I've picked up from the thread....
Did I miss anything?