Frills and Lingerie

i recently visited princess laeya. as we were going to dinner before playtime, she was wearing a very nice woolen type skirt and a very soft blouse. she was also wearing some really incredible thigh high stockings, very light greyish-taupe best i could tell in the nite time light. i dont know what the material was, but it was incredible to feel. i kneeled down to caress her shins, calves, thighs and quads - so soft. when i felt up to the clingy part that keeps them up w/out garters, i felt warmth, lots of warmth. when i lifter her skirt a bit to find out, it was bare body heat emanating from her Y. i had to lean in and have a quick teaser appetizer. btw, we did go to dinner and played after we came back to the playroom.

i am so glad that some of the women i visit do take the time to look very good when i get there. and they look very good when we remove her clothing.

THANKS, DARLINGS!!!!!
Just goes to show you that WALDT, and in this case it always helps to let the ladies know what exactly we are looking for individually. For me, tight jeans and a tank top, or some other casually suggestive "everyday" outfit is perfect, as it plays to my fantasy of gaining carnal knowledge of all the women I see every day at the grocery store, mall, etc., and dream of having a NSA tryst with. Originally Posted by TheBizzer
My previous post notwithstanding, there are definitely days when the everyday look is my fave, for just the reason Bizzer states. Which doesn't change the fact that having my "sexretary" for an afternoon tryst, getting her out (or partially out) of her biz attire to her very sexy undies, isn't equally exciting.

I am NOT a big fan of being met at the door by a lady only in lingerie (at least not on a first date.) I want to unwrap my present, as it were!

Just a mood thing for me, and it also depends upon the lady's persona. Guess this just re-emphasizes that it really is all between the ears!
It used to be a standard for me to "go all out" but I stopped when it seemed like anyone who walks in the door takes off everything that has taken me and least half an hour to dress up with the whole shebang. I am starting to go back to this just as a fun, spice it up act! Have fun and as always HAPPY SCREWING! LOL
Elisabeth, a pinafore apron w/ matching panty underneath? You've got me drooling now Originally Posted by JohnJohn
I have been searching for a pinofore apron since this topic started. I want one for myself and for a nice young man who likes to clean house on occasion.

All that I am coming up with are those Alice in Wonderland ones. Still searching!!!

Keeping thinking and drooling!

Elisabeth
Madame E:

Yeppers, a pinafore would be quite nice. And I appreciate your creativity with such. I must say you would look fab in that over a t-shirt or a wet towel. Just sayin....

best...
Nah. The pinofore would be sans other clothing.

Now. With a sweet little male thing wearing one while cleaning ... we might have to augment what else he has on.