forum for reviewing clients!!!! WOW

Don't like when the tables are turned, do y'all?? Lol. Originally Posted by SpinnerCindy
it's not about that at all.. the Forum would turn into the wild west, it's fairly close already.. you have the powder Room to say all the stuff you want.. and this Forum was created for guys seeking pussy.. nothing egalitarian about it.
it's not about that at all.. the Forum would turn into the wild west, it's fairly close already.. you have the powder Room to say all the stuff you want.. and this Forum was created for guys seeking pussy.. nothing egalitarian about it. Originally Posted by Chung Tran

But what about providers who aren't on eccie? Who can't see the powder room?
But what about providers who aren't on eccie? Who can't see the powder room? Originally Posted by SpinnerCindy
good point.. if someone wants to create a separate site to review guys, knock yourself out.. but ECCIE should not be involved.
sounds good...but isnt tht what the Powder Room is for?
I was going to comment Cindy, but after I saw your showcase I thought, you know , if I was to see her at the grocery store I would walk right pass her and never even think twice or do that normal guy head turn. No comment Originally Posted by suiram77

Maybe it's too early in the morning for me on this Friday the 13th, but Im quite sure I don't get what this is meaning.. lol
good point.. if someone wants to create a separate site to review guys, knock yourself out.. but ECCIE should not be involved. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
I guess I misunderstood; I thought it was a separate website.. I never thought it was gonna be apart of eccie....
sounds good...but isnt tht what the Powder Room is for? Originally Posted by ACharmXo

Like I've stated numerous times in my previous comments; not every provider is on eccie... there's better sites out there that girls are on instead of eccie; so how are they even supposed to know there is a "powder room" to look in?
A lot of providers have ghost accounts, js
People often call other people negative when they don't agree or have different views,

You keep this up, you won't have any clients to review once they hear what you're up to. Originally Posted by BLM69
What exactly am I "up to"? Geez, you guys really are something. Discussions are not allowed if you don't agree with the subject.
I guess I misunderstood; I thought it was a separate website.. I never thought it was gonna be apart of eccie.... Originally Posted by SpinnerCindy
It IS a separate website, not connected to ECCIE at all. These guys just don't want their shortcomings outed by the ladies here.
good point.. if someone wants to create a separate site to review guys, knock yourself out.. but ECCIE should not be involved. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
It IS a separate site ...not connected to ECCIE at all. Dear God, it is not that big of a deal, CT. MOVE ON IF YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED IN IT.
It IS a separate website, not connected to ECCIE at all. These guys just don't want their shortcomings outed by the ladies here.
Originally Posted by SweetCougar
You must be a really fun date - you appear quite bitter.
These guys just don't want their shortcomings outed by the ladies here.
Originally Posted by SweetCougar
I have already outed my shortcomings.. I'm barely larger than pyramider
Maybe it's too early in the morning for me on this Friday the 13th, but Im quite sure I don't get what this is meaning.. lol Originally Posted by SpinnerCindy
I got the meaning.. better that you don't understand
  • L.A.
  • 10-13-2017, 01:43 PM
Maybe it's too early in the morning for me on this Friday the 13th, but Im quite sure I don't get what this is meaning.. lol Originally Posted by SpinnerCindy
Morning, night, Monday, Friday, January thru December, few of us understand what suiram77 is ever talking about.

A separate site for safety could have value. I can't believe there aren't sites like that already. What I gathered more from the OP is that it's a site for reviewing a client in a session and not about safety issues. I think the problem is that it was brought up on ECCIE and ECCIE does have a couple of places for the providers to discuss safety issues about clients. I think it's a fair question why she's bringing up this unrelated site in an ECCIE forum. If it's for people outside of ECCIE like they won't be reading the post to know about the site.