Please respect my privacy

• BLM69
  • 11-14-2017, 01:57 PM
The suspense is to much, lets spill the beans - Who is he/she???? Originally Posted by TexasCowboy
OP don't have the guts to spill the beans, maybe one of the rats the OP was referring to might spill them?

I wonder how that IP address search is going with the mods?
You guys are so easy.

Idk who people think I am but I'm not and I'd just like to exist like everyone else here. I'm not a provider and I'm not utr. I'm an not an old handle returned. I just thought it was funny since its twice I've been accused of being a hooker. But i promise if i ever guest a handle and want to come back, i will request staff's blessing. Originally Posted by DentBick
thou doth protest too much
You guys are so easy.

Idk who people think I am but I'm not and I'd just like to exist like everyone else here. I'm not a provider and I'm not utr. I'm an not an old handle returned. I just thought it was funny since its twice I've been accused of being a hooker. But i promise if i ever guest a handle and want to come back, i will request staff's blessing. Originally Posted by DentBick
If you continue to say you do not have a guested handle then you can not be outed since you are claiming you do not have a guested handle. If that is not the case you need to contact websupport@eccie.net ASAP.
I have changed sexes for love and I would appreciate it if those of you chatterering about who I used to be would respect my privacy. Thancks.

Anyone who has been connecting handles, please stop. Some people have chosen to be hateful because they don't agree with my lifestyle and my choice. If you have received a message connecting this handle to a former member, please RTM that pm as it is highly against the rules that are meant to protect the identies of board members. Originally Posted by DentBick
what if it was told verbally?
If you continue to say you do not have a guested handle then you can not be outed since you are claiming you do not have a guested handle. If that is not the case you need to contact websupport@eccie.net ASAP. Originally Posted by Namssa
really?? is this all you have to do?.....really? weak sauce.......bordering on harassment.....ijs maybe we need to go over your history here.........
really?? is this all you have to do?.....really? weak sauce.......bordering on harassment.....ijs maybe we need to go over your history here......... Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
Get with the program ...or buy one..they sell them ya know?
omg u guys...
Attached Images File Type: jpg Clipboard01.jpg (42.1 KB, 172 views)
  • BLM69
  • 11-15-2017, 09:49 AM
omg u guys... Originally Posted by corona
Not like the OP will ever go away, probably logged in with another handle now. Their type can't help themselves to be in the middle of some type of drama.
omg u guys... Originally Posted by corona
Haha dang man that’s crazy
You mean to tell me DentBick and Wile E Coyote aren’t the same person?
You mean to tell me DentBick and Wile E Coyote aren’t the same person? Originally Posted by TinMan
Nope.
Really? They both post like women.
Maybe they wish they were real women....who knows about these things sometimes. Lol.
DB is a lot safer than Wile E Coyote and not nearly the number of past handles.

Oddly while both post with great regularity we have to pretend we don’t actually know who both really are.