TexasJess has threatened me and others with her Turkey baster

What is the turkey baster method?
The turkey baster method actually refers to simple, at-home insemination that involves collecting the sperm and then inserting it into the vagina—that's where the turkey baster imagery comes in.

Can you use a turkey baster to get pregnant?
Do women get pregnant with the Turkey baster method? Yes, women can become pregnant via this method. It is difficult to give precise statistics for the Turkey Baster Method, however, according to a study, the success rate for at-home insemination is around 10% to 15% per cycle.Mar 7, 2017

Can you get pregnant injecting sperm syringe?
You can get pregnant without unprotected sex. This method involves injecting the man's semen into the vagina using a syringe during the woman's fertile time (ovulation). ... Sterile syringe with no needle (5-10 ml size, obtain from health care provider). You will use this to inject the semen into the vagina.

Can you freeze your own sperm at home?
There are collection and storage kits that allow you to initially collect and freeze your sperm specimen at home, but are not intended for storage in your kitchen freezer. The necessary temperature for maintaining sperm viability is far colder than a home freezer maintains.Apr 12, 2004

And here i thought it was those Barebackers doing that.

Sperm sale, lol

CG
Wow. Another thread with both Tara and Jess. They should offer doubles with a turkey basters.
Wow. Another thread with both Tara and Jess. They should offer doubles with a turkey basters. Originally Posted by FunMonday
She sure is hot enough dam
I love waking up and seeing my name mentioned every day by the same old guys every day literally over and over and over again. Internet famous
I'd do Jess!!
I'd do Jess!! Originally Posted by deskpro27
Don't worry nobody was talking about doing you in the first place been there done that. To be honest it was a bad lay. But heck i got paid. Lol
I'd do Jess!! Originally Posted by deskpro27
You're one of the few.......
Don't worry nobody was talking about doing you in the first place been there done that. To be honest it was a bad lay. But heck i got paid. Lol Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Tara,
I've never had a session with you ever. I've never wasted any money on you. What you said is a total fabrication. I don't think anyone here is surprised though.
Tara,
I've never had a session with you ever. I've never wasted any money on you. What you said is a total fabrication. I don't think anyone here is surprised though. Originally Posted by deskpro27
Lol please look at your post history your a pathetic person. Move on already go pay someone to fuck you please
Lol please look at your post history your a pathetic person. Move on already go pay someone to fuck you please Originally Posted by Tara Evans
What does my post history have to do with You? Can you please tell us all when I supposedly paid your sorry ugly ass to fuck Me? You're the definition of pathetic.
What does my post history have to do with You? Can you please tell us all when I supposedly paid your sorry ugly ass to fuck Me? You're the definition of pathetic. Originally Posted by deskpro27
Blah blah blah you still talking to me? Rtm that one right there. Go look in the mirror
Makes you feel like a tough guy huh putting woman down. Good for you
Please let's stay on topic !! The topic is about texas jess threatening another member with a turkey baster! And then sending unwanted pm's to a member making more threats. She seems to have a lot of time on her hands and never sleeps! I wonder HOW she can go without sleep for such long periods??
I love to sleep...in fact its almost nap time!
I wonder HOW she can go without sleep for such long periods?? Originally Posted by winn dixie
Estrogen.
Blah blah blah you still talking to me? Rtm that one right there. Go look in the mirror
Makes you feel like a tough guy huh putting woman down. Good for you Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Lol. Nobody gives a shit about you or what you say. Nobody