Who is on your list to visit for 2018

Whattttttt, omg really, what they say about chief Suiram77?, you tell me what they say about suiram77, I will tell you what we say about you sour cream, no I think you are more like cottage cheese yep that’s it. Lmfao

Do we have a deal CC? Originally Posted by suiram77
Well I've read you're like a fat midget Predator (from the old Arnold flick) with added bitch-tits, dirty dreds, chaffed thighs, fucked up eyes, and a dick that looks like a dislocated thumb with a thimble stuck on top.

On my list for 2018 is the lovely Berk!
Damn it I only made it on one persons list so far lol
and I can't go there ..
Aww.. I used to be someones ATF when I first joined eccie... I need to be on someones list and LOL corona, I better be on ur list damnit, or are you just going to follow me on twitter for nothing? lol
Theres still time in 2017!!
Theres still time in 2017!! Originally Posted by corona
lol good answer
Sucks dude that you'll never bang Berkleigh.

Then again, there could be another girl named Berkleigh out there...even though she would probably spell it all corny, like, Berkeley (boooo).

Tsk. Sucks. Total bummer. Originally Posted by Randall Creed

Back on Topic:

With my 2017 being very light due to so many unfortunate issues, it looks as if 2018 will be much better!!!

My list in no particular order:

Berk. Always wanted to see this beautiful Lady!!

Just a few to mention so we can get back on topic! Originally Posted by verygood69

Anytime! I am home in Dallas the next couple of months, besides visiting my other home in Austin

On my list for 2018 is the lovely Berk! Originally Posted by corona
Check out my new pics and see you then in 2018