SCAMS... here they are....

Well, if this thread is about scams and seeing girls who only use low end sites like Backpage, then I completely agree with SL. Don't pay upfront. I'll go even further, don't waste your time with that type of girl in the first place. My rule on Backpage girls comes straight from journalism 101-- always get a second source, I will not see a Backpage only girl unless I have 411 from some other source. I'm not a TOFTT type of guy. Only time I'd even think of breaking my rule is if the following occurred: 1) She is 18, 2) She's hotter than Kate Upton 3) She has incall, 4) She only wants 100 and 5) I just won the lottery.
I just count the money in front of them. Originally Posted by MaryBeth
I leave that decision to the Provider, however if this is a first meeting and the provider then tries to put the money away instead of leaving it out, then I get concerned. If the provider then tries to pull any of the listed scams to get out of the room with the money, I won't go out of my way to stop them, but I will make it known to everyone what scam actions that provider took.
I leave that decision to the Provider, however if this is a first meeting and the provider then tries to put the money away instead of leaving it out, then I get concerned. If the provider then tries to pull any of the listed scams to get out of the room with the money, I won't go out of my way to stop them, but I will make it known to everyone what scam actions that provider took. Originally Posted by RedLeg505
Highly understandable
How about this one...

Provider calls almost three months after you saw her last. She sounds sweet and pleasant, but a little concerned. "Hey remember when we were together the condom slipped off and got stuck inside me?" Long pause, "Well... I'm pregnant, times running out and I need to do something about it." You're speechless at first. As your anus constricts you basically tell her to eff off because you know its a scam. You reminder her that you didn't cum inside and wasn't even close at the time. She's silent for a good thirty seconds. Then starts to cry. Starts out as a worried whimper. Then starts sobbing uncontrollably. She's now mad, "How could you do this to me? What... am... I... going to do" Repeated hysterically, catching her breath after every word. Then, "You know about precum. I don't want to raise your kid. You'll have to take it, or I'll get you for child support." She hangs up on you.

After changing your underwear and smoking about five cigarettes, you think this girl can't be acting. You feel horrible. Like a total asshole. So you call her back about an hour later, "Hey, I'm sorry, I thought you were trying to scam me. I wasn't prepared for your reaction. I can get you my half this afternoon. Don't worry about a thing, baby." She's all cried out, says thank you in a very relieved tone. Later on you meet at a convenience store, give her the four bills and a hug. Never hear from her again.

Happened to a friend of mine... For years you wonder if you got scammed. So, I ask you, scam or no?
... So, I ask you, scam or no? Originally Posted by ezgoindude
If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck ...
  • Old-T
  • 08-05-2013, 04:19 PM
Happened to a friend of mine... For years you wonder if you got scammed. So, I ask you, scam or no? Originally Posted by ezgoindude
From what you described--no way to tell. It could be a complete scam. It could be that she had an abortion but was scared enough that she wants to blank out everything associated with from he day to day life--including your friend. For a woman with no money, no support system, it (being pregnant at the wrong time) can be an extremely scary event. Unless he went with her to have it done it is highly unlikely he'll ever really know.
How about this one...

Provider calls almost three months after you saw her last. She sounds sweet and pleasant, but a little concerned. "Hey remember when we were together the condom slipped off and got stuck inside me?" Long pause, "Well... I'm pregnant, times running out and I need to do something about it." You're speechless at first. As your anus constricts you basically tell her to eff off because you know its a scam. You reminder her that you didn't cum inside and wasn't even close at the time. She's silent for a good thirty seconds. Then starts to cry. Starts out as a worried whimper. Then starts sobbing uncontrollably. She's now mad, "How could you do this to me? What... am... I... going to do" Repeated hysterically, catching her breath after every word. Then, "You know about precum. I don't want to raise your kid. You'll have to take it, or I'll get you for child support." She hangs up on you.

After changing your underwear and smoking about five cigarettes, you think this girl can't be acting. You feel horrible. Like a total asshole. So you call her back about an hour later, "Hey, I'm sorry, I thought you were trying to scam me. I wasn't prepared for your reaction. I can get you my half this afternoon. Don't worry about a thing, baby." She's all cried out, says thank you in a very relieved tone. Later on you meet at a convenience store, give her the four bills and a hug. Never hear from her again.

Happened to a friend of mine... For years you wonder if you got scammed. So, I ask you, scam or no? Originally Posted by ezgoindude
If it's a scam, get her on the big screen!

And pregnancy is scary. If she cried that hard over it imagine how she'd feel after the abortion. I understand why she disappeared. Guilt, depression, anxiety, pain...it's like hormone overload that could last months after it's done.

Anyway, i'm OT so carry on with your evil scam warnings
How about this one...

This doesn't work nearly as well on guys who have had a vasectomy!
How about this one...

This doesn't work nearly as well on guys who have had a vasectomy! Originally Posted by Still Looking
Also, it doesn't work well when you tell her to have her lawyer contact your lawyer to arrange a DNA test.

Anytime a provider says she is pregnant with YOUR kid, it is a scam. They are just looking for low hanging fruit. They have had sex with so many different men. There is no way for them to know which guy got her pregnant IF she is even pregnant. Always call their bluff on this. They'll go away.
I definitely believe in being honest, and having integrity. I have been ripped off with counterfeit money a long time ago. But you live and you learn. I do think legitimate providers and hobbyists can be trusted a bit more. Except the wanting to stay 2 hours and only paying for 1 that is common even amungst established hobbyists, even bragged on in reviews. Which can lead to that provider being seen as a push over. But girls also become hip to the culprits. It all works itself out in the end though.

Karma rules the world, so just keep good integrity and these awful situations won't seek you out.
Actually, if she keeps you longer chances are really good that she is still going to expect payment for the entire time you spent together. So if you leave the amount you initially discussed, even though you stayed longer, she is almost certainly going to think you ripped her off. She is then going to blacklist you on the provider only boards, and run to me wanting me to revoke your P411 account and to help her collect the funds she feels she is owed.

Can you guess what my response to the providers is?

GET PAID UP FRONT!!!

Provider who accept payment at the end of the visit are only setting themselves up to be taken advantage by envelope stuffers and guys who stay for two hours, thinking they only have to pay for one (since that's what they discussed).

Always,
Gina Originally Posted by GinaXXX
And that.. Is the end of that. I noticed I did not see a thing that happens all the time to girls. He screwed and did not pay.. At the end!
I'm sure I can come up with a better lie to get $400. Abortions only cost about $600-$800 and that's the good shit. Also, taking 10,000g of Vitamin C with Dung Quai pills causes abortions with no doctor needed. GOOGLE THAT SHIT!
#3 for Girls and #1 for boys contradict themselves....and ladies in motels? Coming unprepared, late, or with friend/pimp? Really? You advise women to stay off bp but your #girls rules for men sounds like you're only dealing with bp ladies...

Solution for all: Screen and book a lady from a REPUTABLE website, with reviews, okays, etc. Of course there is still a chance of mishaps, things do happen, but they are GREATLY reduced. Really, if most of some of you guys' dates are like that...
I'm sure I can come up with a better lie to get $400. Abortions only cost about $600-$800 and that's the good shit. Also, taking 10,000g of Vitamin C with Dung Quai pills causes abortions with no doctor needed. GOOGLE THAT SHIT! Originally Posted by MaryBeth
Good to know!
#3 for Girls and #1 for boys contradict themselves....and ladies in motels? Coming unprepared, late, or with friend/pimp? Really? You advise women to stay off bp but your #girls rules for men sounds like you're only dealing with bp ladies...

Solution for all: Screen and book a lady from a REPUTABLE website, with reviews, okays, etc. Of course there is still a chance of mishaps, things do happen, but they are GREATLY reduced. Really, if most of some of you guys' dates are like that... Originally Posted by Karyn Lovely
REALLY??? I'm sure you would like to believe that but....

I scheduled an appointment with (ONE) ECCIE provider. Ten minutes into the session....

So now how man providers do you see? Being a gentleman I didn't complain mind you! Shit happens... sometimes GOOD and sometimes NOT so good!