What gets your noodle going....

Corset, stockings, high heels!
Since this is the Dallas board my favorite is more then relevant.

Remember on show Dallas, every time JR met a friend in a hotel for a tryst? She was always in sexy power lady attire in skirt and heels. When the clothes came off she always was in thigh highs and heels.

Hot as hell. I nicknamed it a Mistress Experience a while baclk based on that illusion and still look forward to it.

Applications being accepted...
PS If we ask for something like stockings and heels they need to stay on!
Showing a lot of cleavage in a little black dress, the kind that hikes up real nice in the back when you're up against a wall in your heels and stockings.
For me, the first look when the door opens works. Majority of the ladies I have seen make an effort when dressing from casual to sexy and like whatever they are comfortable in.
Dressed in lingerie does get me going, but when in jeans and nice top, then my minds races imagining them coming off.
I wouldn't care what Alyssa had on. In fact, I doubt if I could remember. I would be looking a that face. So pretty.
Alyssa you could wear an old nite gown and still be sexy!!
I think the ladies wear whatever they think makes them look good...however, Katie, Alyssa, Nina, Carmen, Reagan, Jane and a bunch of others, you do the opposite; you make the outfit look stunning...hell, you could wear a burlap sack and on you, it would look like an evening gown...seriously.
Warm wet tight pussy gets me everytime.
This is why I try to ask. Guys have different tastes. Even the same guy can want something special.

Anyone want to see the guitar dress with some hot heels??
am not a guy lol, but I think the illusion is important that a woman shouldn't just be wearing a robe with something sexy under I think its important to undress with them and seduce each other together ...That is IMO

Safire Sweet

***love the pie girl => Originally Posted by safire_sweet
I strongly agree with Safire's response. However, for me, the contents of the package are far more important than its wrapping.

In most of my best hobby experiences (Angelina Adams, Julia Suzette, a couple of Brazilians I met back in 2007), the provider was dressed formally when I met her but wearing little or no underwear underneath her dress.

My current ATF was a different experience. I met her at a hotel on a very cold morning in January of 2010. Because the hotel elevator was key-controlled, she had to greet me in the lobby. When we met in the lobby, she was wearing a long, heavy overcoat that obscured her slender frame. In her room, after some introductory LFK, she opened up the overcoat to reveal that she was wearing only skimpy bikini underwear underneath it. The surprise was definitely stimulating.
and you have checked out a girls pics and showcase for a while you probably know what she looks like naked and are very eager to see and feel her in that state. that being said nice little thigh highs are a nice touch.
The corset should stay on!

I liked the corset for an appointment....BUT it was a real time buster to try and get off - so it was on for probably the first 45 minutes (flying gorilla told me that in his review, he mentions how all of this occurred) Even when we slowed down enough to get it off - it still was a hoot.

But it looked damn sexy on.

I have answered the door in heels and felt WAY TOO TALL recently....(he asked for a skirt - so I added the heels myself.) I think I will ask for height check before I just wear them on my own again. It was really kind of awkward. Originally Posted by tntangie
For u Alyssa I would say white boy shorts n a tight tank top... Hell I'd prob finish before I even step in the door... Lol jk...
She could wear overalls, combat boots and a motorcycle helmet and I'd be done in seconds!

For u Alyssa I would say white boy shorts n a tight tank top... Hell I'd prob finish before I even step in the door... Lol jk... Originally Posted by TheGreatOne