Why Hooker Phones Dont Work?

PM?

What PM?

Oh I had you (and over 334 other ECCIE members, most of them hookers) on IGNORE for 4 months so I don't get your PMs.

I have more important things to do than to spend all day being inundated by your bat shit crazy PMs.
Pretty sure it’s not...my avatar is my self expression and nudity including the tiny slip of my nip is most certainly allowed...but If you have a problem with it why don’t you RTM it mr hall monitor lmfao Originally Posted by Analeese

why would you think i was talking to you?

damn, i hate it when i get the old "my cell phone died" excuse tho..
All it takes is The Right Companion who knows how to manager her time RIGHT !
PM?

What PM?

Oh I had you (and over 334 other ECCIE members, most of them hookers) on IGNORE for 4 months so I don't get your PMs.

I have more important things to do than to spend all day being inundated by your bat shit crazy PMs. Originally Posted by CG2014
It was an apology for calling you a dick
why would you think i was talking to you?

damn, i hate it when i get the old "my cell phone died" excuse tho.. Originally Posted by honest_abe
Then who were you speaking about .... Please do tell
All it takes is The Right Companion who knows how to manager her time RIGHT ! Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF

i totally agree and love those kind of good ladies!
So My job depends on my phone. connectivity is king (No, I’m not a male prostitute, but I’d like to be! ). Anyway, I have to work my phone because its my source of income. When my old one dies, I’m typically at the Apple store within the hour to purchase another one and get it up and running.

With that said, I’ve had honest situations where I couldn’t keep an appointment. Something pops up at the last minute. Just recently, I couldn’t keep an appointment with a potential sugar baby because I had to take my brother had to go to the hospital. Fortunately, she’s ok with that and we rescheduled.

Another example, I have a out of town meeting next week that if successful, will determine years of revenue. It’s significant with a large company. Think I want to take a chance to miss that meeting? Hell no! I’m leaving the afternoon before. Even though I could fly out in the morning, go to the meeting, then fly home that evening. I’m not taking any chances on aircraft issues. And I’m not even talking about Southwest or American. I got stuck in a small town because my private jet had mechanical issues and I had to wait until another could be flown in to get me home. I should have been home by 5, I didn’t get home until 10:00 pm. Had that been the other way around and I missed that meeting, I would have lost out on a ton of business.

I tell this story because anytime something is important (like a potential customer or a current customer who is a source of income), then we should do all we can to be there and be in contact. If for some reason I lost my phone today, I could answer calls on my watch, my iPad, or my MacBook. I’m covered until I get my phone replaced or repaired. I get to meetings early, even if it means leaving the night before. But that ethic is also the reason why I can afford the things I can afford and enjoy the company of young women who for the most part (when they figure out what I can do for them), jump through hoops to see me. The ones that lose their numbers, bump me for someone else, etc. well, that’s their loss.
Its insane. I have a job where I rely on my phone. No phone, no money. No money, no pussy.

I have my phone charged if I need to leave to go visit a client. I have a back up charger in my pocket. I also have one in my glove box. Just in case. Why? because one time I was dumb and went to Ft. Worth and my phone did die. And guess what? I lost a very big deal. No pussy for the rest of the month.

For any provider who cant figure out how to use a back up charger, I am offering a FREE charger and instruction on how to use it in exchange for a 30 minute session
no money, no pussy.. what???

i thought this was a dating site bwahahaha
Pretty sure it’s not...my avatar is my self expression and nudity including the tiny slip of my nip is most certainly allowed...but If you have a problem with it why don’t you RTM it mr hall monitor lmfao Originally Posted by Analeese
why would you think i was talking to you? Originally Posted by honest_abe
Well you see, you replied directly below her post. You didn't quote a previous post. General message board flow is you're talking "to" the person directly above you, unless you quoted the person/post you were talking to.

I, like most people reading this thread thought you were talking to Analeese with your comment.
Attached Images File Type: jpg Clipboard01.jpg (160.8 KB, 198 views)
that's good news!
So the question is, AH, were you talking to Analeese?

If so, why would you ask her that?
If not, who were you talking to?

On topic: shit happens. People shouldnt just ghost people. Also people shouldnt take too much stuff in the hobby personally.
why you of course..

dead cell phone batteries suck..
  • BLM69
  • 08-22-2018, 06:03 PM
My phone always works but have learned that in the RW, people use their phone not working/about to die, lost it, it got stolen, I dropped it in the toilet and so on as a excuse, I'm sure it carries over to the hobby

H.A. loves Ana btw
kinda like my Dog ate my homework lol Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
My Dog took the fall for a lot of my bullshit...He was forever living in ‘The Doghouse’ for his efforts.

Actually, this has happened to my kids before Originally Posted by Vero214
Do you want any more kids?