Interaction before the date. What do you guys and girls expect?

Keep it short and sexy.

S.S.Mia Originally Posted by SxySpanishMia

I thinck someone wants me to send her seasonal dic pics of my 1.3" of dangling death. St Patrick Day photos are upcoming.
I thinck someone wants me to send her seasonal dic pics of my 1.3" of dangling death. St Patrick Day photos are upcoming. Originally Posted by pyramider
Good things come in small packages lol
I don't think I've ever scheduled a month out. A week. Maybe two at most. It breaks down to:
-Initial contact PM/Request
-Confirm date and time
-Confirm day of
-"I'm here" text
Originally Posted by RyanFromTER
Be at the door when i get there

The end
2 to 3 days notice max. I just watch for ads that indicate a provider is active. It's impractical to book that far ahead.

Any freak that gives a month notice and expects you to keep up with that in this environment is a newbie or weirdo.
2 to 3 days notice max. I just watch for ads that indicate a provider is active. It's impractical to book that far ahead.

Any freak that gives a month notice and expects you to keep up with that in this environment is a newbie or weirdo. Originally Posted by Muscleup
Talk about weirdo. Gorilla w Chelsea Clinton avatar.
  • Crock
  • 03-03-2018, 09:14 AM
After meeting has been confirmed, no interaction unless something came up or has changed. A text the day of to confirm. A text for the address when it’s close to the scheduled time. 2-text system when I get there. Originally Posted by Sioeiga
Any freak that gives a month notice and expects you to keep up with that in this environment is a newbie or weirdo. Originally Posted by Muscleup
Agreed.

Discussing stuff before an appointment is dangerous. Even if you've had sessions together before, you don't know what kind of legal trouble the other has gotten into since then.

Keep written communication and pre-appointment discussion to an absolute minimum and DEFINITELY do not discuss sex acts.
Whether I book someone a month in advance or a week, my phone number is only provided to him the morning of the day we are meeting. This cuts back on my number floating around and only those I actually have met with or continue to meet with, keep my current phone number.

However, I let the gentleman know he can PM me with any concerns, requests, or questions he may have. I then reply at my earliest convenience.

I understand we are strangers and there is nothing wrong with answering a few questions to ease the nerves.

After we meet, and stay in contact for future meets, I enjoy a text once or twice a week. I never initiate a text unless the gentleman allows it and I'll know during what time texting is allowed.

Everyone should know too much communication will overwhelm a person. Give them a chance to miss you.
Keep it short and sexy.

S.S.Mia Originally Posted by SxySpanishMia
Give them a chance to miss you and keep it short & sexy.
I’m not talking about the guys that we already met and we keep in touch, check on us once in a while, wish us happy bday or Valentines. Your hobby buddies. Originally Posted by Allegra Hope

<<<<< Allegra Hope's hobby buddy

CG
IMO, before the appointment is set, there really is no set number of communication messages back and forth, but after the appointment is set, other than confirmation and location texts, the interaction and chit chat is very minimal to none.
IMO, before the appointment is set, there really is no set number of communication messages back and forth, but after the appointment is set, other than confirmation and location texts, the interaction and chit chat is very minimal to none. Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote
What you say and how you say it is really familiar. Is this your first and/or only handle?
Sexting is mental foreplay prior to the meeting. It’s up to the provider but if she reaches out with some nicetexts, sexy or otherwise, after I’ve seen her a couple of times I am much more likely to come back. The hobby is a business and those girls that adhere to details—2 fresh clean towels for my showers, CLEAN apt, my fav drink, big smiles with really deep FK, a thank you text after I leave, and yes the occasional text/sext if you show you like them enough to come back and have taken the time to write a nice review. Those girls that become and stay ATF’s and get repeat clients are the ones that separate themselves from the competition. I never want to be considered pushy or high maintance but Texting is just another opportunity for a girl to build her business. Personally I have 4 or 5 girls I see regularly and all will exchange text me with periodically or return a text. If they send a nice text ( doesn’t have to be sexy) I’m much more likely to schedule with them. One just sent me a pic of her in a VS changing room. Yeah I going to see her this week-lol-for sure!!!!
I just want the provider to spell out via private message what she wants so I can follow directions. I can understand if we have not met before not wanting to give me actual address. But the address of a nearby business that I can plug in to the GPS is appreciated. Then when I arrive there an additional text to get final address/directions is ok.

Generally speaking though if I say I am going to see you tomorrow at 5 then unless requested I do not pester the lady further. At that point I have made a commitment and you can take that to the bank. But if the lady wants additional communications such as morning of text or whatever just spell it out so I can comply with wishes.

What I do not want is to get right up to the moment of arriving at the time and location I have been given and THEN find out I was suppose to call before leaving house or 2 hours in advance or whatever.
Should be really simple = Via P411 what's your availability , set time place confirm day of , HERE go inside and have fun.
I never request anything the first time just me.
My hobbying Slowed down allot lately and I blame Allegra.

Her IOP is natural and inviting so much that I gauge every other girls IOP against Allegras.

Her location off of 75 is a bit to much for my road rage to handle.

Gotta get over to see her so I can get my hobby grove back.