A thread to the ladies on Eccie

Fuck a Bic razor....a Bic lighter will kill that shit at the root.....
Fuck a Bic razor....a Bic lighter will kill that shit at the root..... Originally Posted by Russ38
But then ya got those damn blisters and bumps...
You just gotta condition and leather that shit up....It doesn’t blister anymore after a dozen or so torchings....
You just gotta condition and leather that shit up....It doesn’t blister anymore after a dozen or so torchings.... Originally Posted by Russ38
Fuck that! Might just let this shit grow out. I'm getting tired of this lame ass mustache. It just doesn't get the respect it once did...

^^^^ That look will never go out of style bm.....
Laser for sure. No stubble, no grow back, not very painful. Winner winner!
Unless you are natural red or natural blonde.
Then laser has little effect.
  • pxmcc
  • 03-16-2019, 10:38 AM
Laser for sure. No stubble, no grow back, not very painful. Winner winner! Originally Posted by lizshue81
liz your avatar is very distracting. what was the topic again?
Lmao... First when I read about the ear hair I was like what is he, morphing into wolf man..Idk about waxing the ears but hey don't knock my old school bic! Its 2 blade, causes less irritation! Now days they have NICE shave bars! Especially in Dallas. I have seen 1 or two in Houston.
Jess the best thing about the laser is it's pretty much done with the laser and you don't have to mess with it anymore.
I'm the only one with the ear hair? I know I'm not the only old guy here.
Jess the best thing about the laser is it's pretty much done with the laser and you don't have to mess with it anymore.
I'm the only one with the ear hair? I know I'm not the only old guy here. Originally Posted by tbone2u
No your not.
I didn't know that ear hair grew with old age LOL...
I thought the only thing older men had to worry about was when they stand up, the boys take a little bit longer to get off of the couch !!
But, I am a big baby ion think I can do the laser I know what works best for her & ion have ear hair so, that won't be something Jess does any time soon !!
Jess do you know of any products that speed hair growth? I might can use that on my head. Originally Posted by tbone2u

where do you think that shit on your ears came from? it migrates from your head to your ears and down your back. i'm catching up with you my friend.
No your not.
I didn't know that ear hair grew with old age LOL... Originally Posted by TexasJess
The struggle is real!
For years I blamed the Thai lady that cut my hair. I told her it was all her fault for not blowing off the hair from my haircut and it landed on my ears and took root.
Jess you're right about the balls
About 10 years ago I started having hair growing in and out on my ears. It drove me crazy. I would shave it and it seemed that made it come back more even more. Originally Posted by tbone2u
The problem I had when I shaved was nicks and bumps.
The other problem was my gut hanging over so much I had to do it by feel.

j/k Originally Posted by tbone2u
Good God, man, this is me. The ear hair was sudden and drives me nuts. So, far just using trimmer because I am too much of a wuss. I thought laser had to be repeated periodically. I'm going to consider it but more interested in men's opinion of the level of pain. My experience has been that when it comes to stuff like this, women's threshold for pain is at a completely different scale.

Plus my other fear is that I'd go in and at the end they'd say . . . good news, we've got all the hair off. Not so good news, here's your ear in a baggie. But more good news, Houston's got some great hospitals. Yay!