Dinner Date?

What no taint tapping? Originally Posted by pyramider
its never fun if theres no taint tapping! haha
I enjoy having dinners with ladies I see but prefer the time to be off the clock as another poster commented Im going to pay you to chew your food, I know some ladies require on the clock and that is their choice and option.

Usually find 90 mins or so for dinner ( not a heavy meal like steakhouse meal ) allows time to digest and the talking and flirting with each other after the meal leads up to a awesome time back in my hotel room !
I've been tempted to post something like this. Dinner, movies, drinks...OTC sometimes turns into a blast.

Hey, who wants to take me to lunch? LOL Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
I have done this in the past with a number of providers. Just a casual lunch with good company and good conversation. The ladies weren't "on the clock", but I did come away from a few meetings with a new appreciation for the ladies after getting to know them better. I'm always up for a meal or a movie, so it's nice to know some ladies feel the same way.
One thing I will say, if a lady is up for OTC time, there's a few things to be mindful of:

A) try not to ask for an OTC date on one of the busiest days of the week (Thursday or Friday, especially around paydays)

and B) If I'm offering my time for free, do not tell me that a 20 minute drive to my area is "too far". Its a bit insulting and tells me what said person is pretty ungrateful.
Honey I always set the date at the ladies convenience and I like the BCD session first. A week or preferably two weeks notice allows her to schedule for it.
Honey I always set the date at the ladies convenience and I like the BCD session first. A week or preferably two weeks notice allows her to schedule for it. Originally Posted by tucson
Yeah I have to agree, BCD first sounds logical. Nothing like working up an appetite.

two weeks in advance? ppsshh. That's too much. Most of my dinner dates come from spur of the moment txt messages. lol
I have done this many times. I hate to eat alone or go out by myself. but like other guys my age, a seession may or may not be practical at that time. but I do enjoy the company of a lovely lady. so a dinner date or casual time spent off the clock is a great treat.

in the evening at King spa is so relaxing. good food, all the saunas, maybe a massage. but be careful. it's easy to spend three or four hours therr. Cost for 2 : $50-$200 depending on if you eat and get a massage or not.

Took a young lady to benihanas. great food, great entertainment, great sake. lots of sake. Cost: $200. A hug and a kiss afterwards and I thought it was worth every dime.

Dinner and a movie is always great. Lunch is good. Went out for pizza then played putt putt. I shoot pool with one provider on a regular basis.

went to Dave and Busters to eat and she liked the video games afterwards.

I am very careful to be very specific up front. all the time is off the clock. the lady tells me how much time she can spare. she can select the date and time. if she gets a work call and needs to cancel all I ask is let me know as soon as possible. work comes first at the lady's discretion. a session may occur later but no promises.

had sessions later with every lady I have met this way except one. most I have been out with a couple of times. a few I have been out with many times.

I treat the ladies like that any other women I was on a date with. the ladies seem to enjoy being treated like a normal person and enjoy spending time with a male friend without complications. and I greatly enjoy their company .
I'm thinking that if there was an ongoing thread where providers posted when they were available, even with very short notice for lunch or dinner OTC, there would be ample offers from those wanting to pay for and accompany them to lunch/dinner.

Someone get that thread started already!
This is in the sandbox already,
I took a lady for a foot massage and lunch one time. Nothing more than a hello/good bye hug took place but I enjoyed chatting with a lovely lady and I hope she enjoyed my company as well. That would be a lot to go through just for a lunch and rub, Surely, my elderly charm added to her enjoyment. Originally Posted by OldGrump
Now you are speaking my language!! Ahhhh foot massages!!
This is in the sandbox already, Originally Posted by tucson
Shouldn't this probably actually be in the ISO's?
Honey go for it we will join you there.
Amazing Spiderman comes out soon
Yeah so does Days of Future Past. /panting