tits

Being an ass man myself, It doesn't matter as long as the lady is comfortable with what she has. Small boobs are fun to play with and big are great for some Russian. I've always said "boobs are our toys but turn around and bend over babe cuz that is the business end!'
Big, bad ass, silicone implants. I love fake tits!
Like this ... ?
Damn Melannie, I need to see those in person!!!
These are real and they're spectacular

https://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=396985
ALL NATURAL 36DD

Out of curiosity do you guys prefer smaller natural boobs.. Or big enhanced? Thinking about getting mine done. To the ladies silicone or saline?

Good vibes xo Originally Posted by lexy3
Smaller breasts are better, and do not cause the back problems that great big boobs cause. I have always felt sorry for the ladies that have to carry those big things around.

But then, my first wife died of breast cancer. Both were removed, but she still died. My third wife has her breasts removed too: she is a breast cancer survivor. I have a close friend who also lost his wife when he was young. I helped baby sit his daughters right after that for some time. He once said that he would give up the breasts just to have her back.

So, to most guys - the tits just don't matter when there is so much else to consider. (The guys thoughts are lower.) They identify a girl as a woman. The girls get turned on when we kiss then and it gets wet downstairs: all the guys get that. We also understand that they are there for food for the babies.

Going through surgery to make them bigger: I don't get it. Having them made smaller to reduce back pain: I understand that - and recommend it.

Getting a tit lift when you are older can give a girl more confidence. One of the most sad things I have observed was with my step daughter: she always wanted big tits because she had almost nothing. When she married and had more money then she knew what to do with her husband paid for her to have them: she when completely overboard and got basketball size that hurt her back. It took three size reduction surgeries to convince her that smaller were better. Now she looks nice and normal.

I had to keep my mouth shut while all of this was going on.

JR
I would say ones that are Proportional to the woman. Now that is a hard thing to explain because I have seen and been with women who have the finest breasts that are absolutely so sexy and arousing it is indescribable. And I have been with women who have larger breasts that are also the same. I would say the removal and replacement of the nipple and those that are to big or have no natural movement I do not find attractive and actually they are a turn off for me.

Just my thoughts. But then I also LOVE puffy nipples. yum
Those are some beautiful tits on a gorgeous woman, Ms Teagenluv
As Melanie and Teaguen just pointed out in their pictures. "I guess things really are bigger in Texas"!!!
Looks like a great place to visit... often.
Meh the ex had 36DD and they were fine but I'm not a boob guy. I've always been an ass man love to see a nice round fill a pair of jeans or dance around under a form fitting dress. Back on topic a nice set of 34 anywhere from b to d always make me smile and are more than enough.
Meh the ex had 36DD and they were fine but I'm not a boob guy. I've always been an ass man love to see a nice round fill a pair of jeans or dance around under a form fitting dress. Back on topic a nice set of 34 anywhere from b to d always make me smile and are more than enough. Originally Posted by Centex biker
You could give your ex my number as I'd love to see them. lol.
Got some beautiful examples of some full boobies in here and I hope there are more to come! A nice big handful to fill your mouth full of nipple.
Natural over fake.

Smaller over large.

B-C cups optimum but would have a lady with natural A cups than Fake DD any day.

My prefs.
Another view of my ALL NATURAL 36DDs

Tits are a huge turn on, especially when covered in red whip.